[ROM][8.1.0_r52][TREBLE]LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo K6/Power/Plus/Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xdakaturi

Aug 12, 2016
headset connection issue

please check the video i've sent headset problem first it was ok and after few seconds icon changing and audio stopping .please send some solution please ..

Attachments

• ezgif.com-resize.zip
    415.2 KB · Views: 11

kurana

Apr 29, 2010
Please fix the bug regarding sending SMS with wrong encoding. All SMS sended with other then latin letters arrive empty on the other side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-24-00-02-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-10-24-00-02-53.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 268

debmaj2

May 9, 2017
New Delhi
An old Issue Quoted Again

Exactly same issue i am also facing, Tried to troubleshoot but unable to turn up 4g data in second sim, Because of this reason still using LineageOS 14.1

We have to manually swap SIM Cards (Taking out the SIM Card from tray and placing on the the other slot) to switch Primary Data SIM. i.e. only SIM 1 supports 4G.

(Look Up previous quotes to this thread)

afoyem

Account currently disabled
Aug 26, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
Hi. I get error 7 flashing zip rom. Try delete asserts in updater script and get error 6. Many custom roms get error 7. What this problem? Before flashing QFIL stock firmware no this problem. Latest karate twrp using.

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
Nope, is not. This bug is on all october builds - AOSiP, RR, Lineage, so there are two possible reasons: its cause by the new recovery or its on your device tree and you give it to the other builds. So please take some time and investigate where the bug come from.

recovery huh? hilarious
rr, aosip copies lineage.
nothing related to messaging in device tree report it there, I have no issues here to investigate it

Nov 3, 2017
just a quick question..Do you guys also facing problem with charging or my battery got damaged? Phones takes time to charge in latest build. i noticed it was 59% and after half hours its 62%.

kurana

Apr 29, 2010
recovery huh? hilarious
rr, aosip copies lineage.
nothing related to messaging in device tree report it there, I have no issues here to investigate it

The theory that the encoding bug in the messaging app is coming from the recovery was posted by user mi73 in a russian lenovo support forum but i think his theory is wrong.

More common see for me that the bug is in your device tree. But if you don't want to recognize this bug the messaging app will stay unusable. It will be good to write this issue in the OP so people know about it and don't waste her time to flash this ROM.

PositronWolt

Nov 11, 2016
Agua Preta - PE
I have a K6 Note, and everytime I turn it on it asks for the password. But sometimes even with the correct password it shows a decryption error! What to do to fix it or deactivate it?

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
It will be good to write this issue in the OP so people know about it and don't waste her time to flash this ROM.

Miss kurana, I told you several times don't waste your time by flashing my builds it has serious bugs. I'm not responsible for anything happens to your device. I will just laugh at you when you repeat the same thing again.

Tell me which one is your variant, I will make sure to remove that variant from next time, so that I can flag this rom as stable at least for my Indian mates.

I will mention that this rom isn't for "kurana" in OP so "her" time won't be wasted

Last edited:
Miss kurana, I told you several times don't waste your time by flashing my builds it has serious bugs. I'm not responsible for anything happens to your device. I will just laugh at you when you repeat the same thing again.

Tell me which one is your variant, I will make sure to remove that variant from next time, so that I can flag this rom as stable at least for my Indian mates.

I will mention that this rom isn't for "kurana" in OP so "her" time won't be wasted

supa-hot-fire.gif

Reactions: iamvm007

VittoVitto

Apr 12, 2018
Good morning sir Karthick. Can you be kind to fill out a new version for karatep? I apologize for my English and I always thank her for her beautiful builds for karatep. Greetings. Vittovitto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • EGL
    • Encryption
    • Camera
    • RIL (IMS, Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    None

Features:
    • Gestures
    • Keydisabler

Report bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE

DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe cache, dalvic cache, system, data
    • Flash ROM & Gapps arm64 together
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
    ROM:
    All the k33*** variants = karate
    K6/Power (karate) older builds
    K6/Power (karate)

All the k53*** variants = karatep
    K6 Note/Plus (karatep) older builds
    K6 Note/Plus (karatep)

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/lineageos/android
    KERNEL: https://github.com/karthick111/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8937

Our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEPrej6nmzca5GK_fw

Don't forget to press thanks

DONATIONS:
    Please Consider to donate if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://paypal.me/karthick111 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage-15.1 for Lenovo k6/Power, ROM for the Lenovo K6 / K6 Power

Contributors
    karthick mostwanted
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest stock firmware

Version Information

Created 2017-10-07
    Last Updated 2018-06-22
    New update for K6/Power/Note (karate/p)

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Updated to july 5 security patch
    2. Updated to O audio stack
    3. Updated to O-mr1 blobs
    4. Rebased kernel over lineage qcom_8996
    5. Merged latest caf tag LA.UM.6.6.r1-09400-89xx.0
    6. Switched to selinux enforcing
    7. Supports full HAL3 (gcam
    works without any additional patch)
    NOTE: It doesn't mean that you can discuss about gcam in this thread
    8. Increased zram size to 1GB
    9. Supports Keydisabler now (feature request by one of my friend)
    10. Supports call recording feature

To those YouTubers, share the thread link or we will have to report your work. (Stop eating others works for $)

Don't report about 3rd party apps like gcam mod, if something wrong with the default camera, report else it will be ignored

As usual download links in OP
    K6 note (karatep) builds has been delayed due to server setup.
    Thanks to the testers & contributors

Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS:
    Please Consider to donate if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://paypal.me/karthick111 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction
    New update

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Based on android-8.1.0_r15
    2. Rebased kernel to latest oreo caf tag LA.UM.6.6.r1-06500-89xx.0
    3. Audio configs from latest lineage-14.1 (works exact same)
    4. March 5 security patch
    5. Synced with latest lineage sources
    6. Fixed WiFi, hotspot (yes, you can do clean flash now)
    7. Updated blobs from Nokia 6 Oreo
    8. Fixed led while charging (battery led)
    9. More device specific changes

Ignore process system FCS

Don't report about 3rd party apps like gcam mod, if something wrong with the default camera, report else it will be ignored

I use this gapps, working fine for me https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754462508 (you can use any other which you prefer)

Download links in OP as usual

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Based on android-8.1.0_r43
    2. Updated blobs to OPM1.171019.026 from tissot
    3. Implemented binderized lights HAL
    4. Fixed flickering issues with rotation & 3rd party apps

Clean flash is must for every major releases

Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS:

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Based on android-8.1.0_r30
    2. Fixed in call audio issues, & headset issues which I gave as a fix earlier separately
    3. Rebased kernel again, cleaned many things which results on impact over battery life (Already used by custom kernels before shipping in the ROM)
    4. Moved to open source lights HAL with additional capabilities
    5. Includes ViLTE fixes (Video over LTE)
    6. Synced with latest lineage sources
    7. Includes custom offmode charging animation used by Xiaomi devices
    8. More device specific changes
    9. Added initial set of SEPolicies, still needs rework.

To those YouTubers, share the thread link or we will have to report your work. (Stop eating others works for $)

K6 note (karatep) builds has been rolled out, untested & test at your own risk Tested and ruled out the bugs just flash this boot.img through twrp recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331459002475

DONATIONS: