[ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

eseun

Feb 14, 2015
Please fix this bug with 2 sims and memory card use

After the latest 19th November update, my phone no longer supports the use of two sim cards and a microSD card simultaneously which I have been using before now using a hack whereby I glued my sim unto the memory card and it's been working since, no compromise. Not after the update, when the memory card is used together with a sim in same slot simultaneously, all sims in the phone would seize to function including the other sim in the second sim slot. I currently have to result to the hybrid approach now which is either 2 sims or a sim and a microSD card. Please fix soonest as their is very important me. Thanks so much for the incredible development, more grease to your elbow.

Reactions: Drifter1976

Anant7587

Aug 7, 2017
Don't be so demanding when reporting a possible bug and asking for a fix. Jhenrique owes you nothing.
If it was already there than he can get it back or if there's some problem it'll be listed. he doesn't owe me anything and i didn't meant anything in that way either. I was just curious about that stuff and if possible than that was a plus point.

stydent_thebest

Dec 28, 2010
Kiev
Good morning. The question is ripe, there is a working PowerAMP player in the background and when I close it in multitask the music continues to play. To turn off, you need to open the player back and pause. So it should be?

stupidfellow1997

Oct 30, 2014
Ipoh
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
After the latest 19th November update, my phone no longer supports the use of two sim cards and a microSD card simultaneously which I have been using before now using a hack whereby I glued my sim unto the memory card and it's been working since, no compromise. Not after the update, when the memory card is used together with a sim in same slot simultaneously, all sims in the phone would seize to function including the other sim in the second sim slot. I currently have to result to the hybrid approach now which is either 2 sims or a sim and a microSD card. Please fix soonest as their is very important me. Thanks so much for the incredible development, more grease to your elbow.

I have two sim cards inside the slot but after the update both of my sim cards are not detected. The option from the mobile data is enabled but it shows that no sim card detected.
:confused:

Goose-T

Apr 13, 2011
Budapest
New build is up: https://download.pixelexperience.or...rience_whyred-9.0-20181119-0216-OFFICIAL.zip/

Changelog:
* Derp kernel 3.5 (4.4.163)
* Enforcing selinux
* New blobs from Mi A2 and MIUI 8.11.15
* MiuiCamera updated
* Fixed download notification issue
* Fixed power button double tap
* Fixed exfat
* Few optimizations and other bugs fixed

My findings:
  • Tapping on reminders in Google Calendar says "The requested event was not found.", and returns. Logcat attached, search for this:
    Code:
    E/ViewScreenController(4825): Loading failure in ReminderViewScreenLoader. null
  • Connection to hidden wifi is still not working.
  • ExFAT is working fine! :good:
  • Save to SD card in camera app would be nice to have.

Attachments

• reminder_loading_failed.txt
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

htchd2sucks

May 23, 2010
Also @jhenrique09 , 3 friends of mine reported the same bug. While phone is off, if we plug the charger, it shows 100%, no matter the % you have at that moment. I tried with 0, my friend with 50, and the other one with 80. It always shows 100. Todays PE build 19/11/18

Not seen that here...

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

It does not happen in my case i think you should clean flash the rom to solve the issue

I can confirm the same bug here.

Another bug that has been reported in this thread (but not yet fixed) is that videos played in the full screen mode of Google Chrome are still surrounded by the status and navigation bars. I have attached a screenshot that shows this.

No probs for me also .
My bad, my test was wrong, I plugged the cable but the charger was not plugged :cyclops:
And the phone was ON and not completely off.

So yes, I do have the same problem. When the phone is on the battery indicates 90% and when the phone is OFF; it shows 100%.

GabbyWC

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Now that the release notes mention exFAT support, has anyone here formatted a microSDXC card with this new Pixel Experience update and tried saving a file that is larger than 4 GB on to it? X-plore File Manager and Solid Explorer both fail when I attempt to do that which means that the 4 GB file size limit of FAT32 still appears to be in effect. I may have to remove the card and format it with the exFAT file system in Windows 10 to see if it works properly when I plug it back in to my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181120-042358_1_1.png
    Screenshot_20181120-042358_1_1.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:

Goose-T

Apr 13, 2011
Budapest
Now that the release notes mention exFAT support, has anyone here formatted a microSDXC card with this new Pixel Experience update and tried saving a file that is larger than 4 GB on to it? X-plore File Manager and Solid Explorer both fail when I attempt to do that which means that the 4 GB file size limit of FAT32 still appears to be in effect. I may have to remove the card and format it with the exFAT file system in Windows 10 to see if it works properly when I plug it back in to my phone.

My 128GB exFAT card works perfectly, did not need to reformat. Maybe the default SD filesystem is still set to FAT32 in the OS.

Reactions: GabbyWC

Egyptiandroid

Dec 8, 2013
Cairo
I am very pleased to flash this amazing rom. Actually this is my 1st rom to try after unlocking my phone. I almost have everything in this rom. I know this is not the right place to ask for a rom recommendation, but are there any better roms there? :)

I cannot hear ringtones!! I mean when someone call me i cannot hear any ringtones! I have to restart mobile phone so ringtones work again! Any help please?

Last edited:

KapriQ

Feb 23, 2011
Hello guys, at first, thanks to devs for the good work!

I have one question. Is it possible somehow INCREASE VIBRATION INTENSITY of the feedback? The intensity is too low :(...

Thanks.

Egyptiandroid

Dec 8, 2013
Cairo
I cannot hear ringtones!! I mean when someone call me i cannot hear any ringtones! I have to restart mobile phone so ringtones work again! Any help please?

West663

Nov 6, 2018
I have redmi note 3 pro.Installed the firmware. At first, everything seems to be normal, but then it starts to brake firmly and for some reason you can’t talk from the xiaomi headphones from them (the microphone doesn’t work).

Top Liked Posts