[Hello thread] New Poco owners, say hi. Welcome to the family!

Search This thread

Noor9933

Nov 21, 2016
Kharagpur
Nokia 8.1
Welcome to PIE

Mod edit: you can't do that.
PM me if you have authorization to share pswd with everyone.
Lupin The Third

IMG-20181116-WA0024.jpegIMG-20181115-WA0041.jpeg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

subharkah

Jul 20, 2012
Yogyakarta
It's not clear at the moment, but looks like a firmware issue.

I can feel a difference between miui 9 and 10. With miui 10 the delay seems improved, so it might be just a software issue.

They said that they are fixing this specific bug which reinforces the thought that it is software related.

Let's see what happens with the release of the stable miui 10 this week. :)

Hello guys, try to update to 8.11.15, I have better typing experience with this build, maybe touch screen issue fixed..

Reactions: Lupin The Third

WolverineCTX

Jun 8, 2014
Frechen
Hi there :)
I got my Pocophone F1 two weeks ago and am really happy about it. :good: Amazing what you can get for your money these Days.
I did switch from my one and only previous Phone, a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I had more then one of them over the Time) - and what can I say - it's a difference like day and night.
I don't miss my old Samsung :p

Lupin The Third

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2011
Planet Earth
www.jw.org
Hi there :)
I got my Pocophone F1 two weeks ago and am really happy about it. :good: Amazing what you can get for your money these Days.
I did switch from my one and only previous Phone, a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I had more then one of them over the Time) - and what can I say - it's a difference like day and night.
I don't miss my old Samsung :p
Enjoy and welcome! :)

Reactions: WolverineCTX

Quarsar

Jan 10, 2009
Just got one of these today, very disappointed.

- 3 days to unlock the bootloader, why?
- VPN doesn't work
- Screen picks up grease like an oven tray

Reactions: mvlad

Crosloniec

Apr 16, 2017
Hey Poco family,
After a long internal debate on what phone I should get, I finally decided on this one. Let's hope it was the right choice.

gonzo99

Jun 1, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Just jumped at the Amazon UK launch offer for 64gb Poco F1 after getting frustrated too many times by my Huawei Mate 10 Pro.

Early indications are good! The screen on time seems to beat even the Mate 10 Pro (early days of course), the bluetooth seems reliable, the face unlock just works and I LOVE the built in gestures and recents screen setup.

The screen is not quite as good of course, and it does feel just a touch cheaper in comparison (especially on the fingerprint sensor), but everything else so far is looking good. I can even live happily with the notch (with it hidden) - it's the rounded bottom corners that are taking longer to adjust to. I cannot see any benefit to them at all and they make everything look weird. I assume there is a benefit somewhere in manufacture at this cost, so I'll live with it (Until the perfect phone comes along, so in other words never...)

martinsskutans

Apr 13, 2011
Riga
Hi, everyone!

I've been satisfied OnePlus 3 owner for 2 and a half years, but few weeks ago droped it and broke digitizer.
The same day bought Poco as I didn't want to spend lot of money on new phone. And I'm satisfied :)
Of course, had some time to use to it, but it took only few days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Poco family,

After a painful wait, here I am with my fresh 128gb Poco! Wow!

Glad to be here, and looking forward to a nice ride and a great community.

Take a minute and say hi here. Maybe a little history of your switch to Pocophone? :)

:victory:
    Can you pls compare between the OP 6 and the Poco ? regarding speed and non lagging performance ? That is all I care about .
    In general , either is better than the mi 8 or the honor , right ?

I will choose the op6 above the Mi 8 in terms of speed and the amoled screen, much better quality on the op6, no screen uniformity like on the Mi 8.
    it is really bad in low light conditions!
    I prefer the pocophone above the Mi 8 no regret that I sold the Mi 8 for the poco phone.

Honor never good experience with its updates and custom rom support.

Pocophone is one of a kind, for its money a great phone in terms of battery and custom rom community.
    The software need for sure some polish, but we are at the very beginning of custom development of this phone. I don't like the quality of the stock software of Xiaomi compared to Oneplus.
    I just bought the Pocophone for its custom rom community and not for its name.

For its money the Pocophone is really a great phone with a great battery, but it need some software polish it feels not so snappy like the op6.
    If u have more money to spend and really want a great amoled panel and also a great community choose the op6.
    Also an user of Poco F1 here! It's been a nice 4 months already :) Switched from my (as i thought) undestroyable, 3-years old Xperia Z3!
    Hi, got mine on 4th September 64 GB version. Awesome phone, I really like it.

Wysłane z mojego POCOPHONE F1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

It really is a great phone!

Nice to meet you! :)
    After being in the HTC Family for 9 years and giving up on the latest phones (RIP wallet).

I finally moved to Poco. was trying to wait till F2 was released but my phone's hardware did not permit it. so here I am. I hope to enjoy my stay with Poco as I did with HTC