FRP [Factory Reset Protect] Removal for Samsung Galaxy S7 & Edge (SM-930V & SM-935V)

Did this work for FRP Bypass

• Total voters
Search This thread
Combination Firmware bypasses FRP. Samsung might as well not spend any money developing their FRP solution until combination files stop being made as well. Most places that it can be found will even tell you it is an FRP solution.

Combination Firmware has become a big deal in the Samsung Community in recent years. But a by-product of creating the firmware is creating a FW that doesn't care about such things.

Last edited:

wilmafingerdo

Aug 25, 2012
Worked!

THANK YOU phreich for your instructions, I used the verizon rom G930VVRS4BQH1-SM-G930V_1_20170808170339_0tx3nrq0ec_fac WORKED!

Samief1980

Aug 9, 2018
I need help with my S7 GV930V bypass google account verification please

is there is a possibility if you can help bypassing the google e-mail issue with my s7 930v

lkvee

Feb 20, 2018
Also seeking FRP bypass on G930V

I'm using Odin 3.12.3 (not PrinceComsy's version)

The phone is currently on G930VVRS4APH1 but am not sure if security patches are more reccent. FWIW, whatever previous version I had did NOT have Option 5 on Maintenance Mode to enable USB Debugging. PH1 does.

I can access the phone's Settings with this adb command:

adb shell am start -S com.android.settings/.Settings$PowerUsageSummaryActivity >nul

WiFi goes down when I put the phone in 911 mode, so I can't access a browser.

This adb command to open a browser:

adb shell am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d (PUT_URL_HERE)

Could not be performed due to security reasons

I even used different files from different ROMS as suggested at gsmhosting:

"AT FIRST WRITE ONLY AP G930PVPS4APJ2 AND CSC G930PSPT4APJ2"
(output)
"AFTER UNLOCK FRP WRITE FULL FLASH G930VVRS4APH1"

I failed to remove the FRP lock, but also used Odin and not Samsung Tool PRO v.30.5 as suggested in gsmhosting

Using FRP Hijack by Hagard 1.0 generated a "CLEAN SLATE" message but failed to bypass FRP.

I have yet to find a suitable combination or factory binary file for PH1 - Odin fails loading the AP file for combination files PL2 and PG1

I am VERY open to suggestions.

jerdcox

Sep 20, 2012
Worked for me - Verizon Galaxy S7

Just went through this whole process and was able to unlock two phones. Former employees who had returned their phones still locked, the process of getting Verizon / Samsung to do this is a pain even with receipts.

Mostly followed @phreich version of the instructions, here:
https://xdaforums.com/verizon-galax...ect-unlock-t3414590/post74581955#post74581955
My phone was booting normally already, so after modifying the batch file as noted in section 2 to leave me doing odin manually and not rooting the phone afterwards, I went straight to installing the engineering bootloader in step 3 (odin, flashed the engineering kernel using only the BL option, looking at the downloaded .tar file.).

Then ran the .bat file after the phone was completely rebooted to the sign in screen and stepped through everything in step 4. I set up my account with no security options and logged in, then factory reset the phone from inside my newly logged in account. Once done, back to Odin and flashed normal firmware on there.

My custom firmware indicator does show up on reboot, but these are way out of warranty, no harm done.

Couple of notes; you need adb installed, as well as the USB drivers for your phone to do this.
https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

The engineering kernel I got through here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f92...935x-qc-eng-boot-root-2017-firmwares-2201348/
The links still worked, I did it for the 930x since running an S7, not an edge. It worked for my verizon phones.

Odin and the firmware I flashed back at the end came from here, since the original links in this thread are dead:
https://xdaforums.com/verizon-galax...icialfactoryodinimagesg930vvru-4cre5-t3801957

To use odin, you have to get your phone in the right mode; shut down the phone, then hold volume down, home and then power and hold until it vibrates. On the screen that then appears, hit volume up. Then you can start the transfer process from odin, assuming the phone is plugged in and samsung drivers are installed.

I modified the batch file to comment out all of the odin steps (did those manually) and the rooting steps - I just need these usable again, not rooted. Code is below, you can cut and paste into a bypassfrp.bat file and execute that at the appropriate point in step 4. All lines that start with REM do not execute, you can reenable anything desired.
Code:
@shift
@echo off
cls
REM echo Let me be perfectly clear,  this works on PE1 with latest security patch.
REM echo I also want to mention that I take no responsibility for loss of data.
REM echo If you do not have PE1 please flash PE1 with ODIN prior to proceeding!
REM echo.
REM echo Be certain you have Samsung Driver software installed
REM echo If you are certin you already have them please exit the installer.
REM .\"Samsung USB Driver Pack\SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe"
REM echo.
REM echo Plug your mobile device in and allow the drivers to load.
REM echo Once the drivers are loaded Flash Rooted kernel with ODIN
REM echo. 
REM echo We are running the Odin Software
REM echo If you recieve a malware warning from any security software please ignore!
REM echo Exit the ODIN software to continue the process
REM Odin_PrinceComsy.exe
REM echo.
REM echo. 
REM echo Enter Galaxy S7 Maintenance Boot Mode (Takes time)
REM echo 1. Power Down the Galaxy S7
REM echo 2. When Powered Down, Press and Hold the Power and Volume Down Buttons
REM echo    at the Same Time
REM echo 3. Continue Holding These Two Buttons Until You See the Special Maintenance
REM echo    Boot Mode Menu
REM echo 4. Then Let Go of Both the Power and Volume Down Buttons
REM echo.
REM echo Select Option 5 with the Volume Down button and press Home to select it.
REM echo.
REM echo Allow the reboot fully into Setup Wizard again.
REM echo.
REM pause
echo.
adb kill-server
adb wait-for-device
echo.
echo You should see the Settings Menu shortly
adb shell am start -S com.android.settings/.Settings$PowerUsageSummaryActivity >nul
echo.
echo Once you see the settings menu Connect to a Wireless network that has internet access
echo. 
pause
adb shell am start -S com.google.android.gsf.login/com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity >nul
echo.
echo You should now see a Re-type password screen
echo DO NOT USE THIS SCREEN TO RE-TYPE PASSWORD
echo Instead click the "Menu button" on the top right and select "Browser sign-in"
echo Click OK to accept Terms of Service
echo Sign in to your Google Account
echo.
pause
echo.
echo After successfully signing in the system should now bounce you back.
echo Press the back button numerous times to get back to the Setup Wizard.
echo Continue to press the back button until you get back to the "Welcome"
echo Proceed as if you were setting up the phone normally.
echo Do not worry the (Just a sec...) portion takes some time to pass.
echo.
echo Prior to continuing you must FULLY SETUP YOUR PHONE and be at the Home Screen
echo.
REM echo Now that FRP is bypassed lets Fully Root your system!
REM echo.
REM pause
REM echo.
REM echo Mounting System and RootFS RW
REM adb shell mount -o rw,remount /system
REM adb shell mount -o rw,remount rootfs /
REM echo Pushing SuperSU to Data
REM adb push SuperSU-v2.74-2.img /data/su.img
REM echo.
REM adb push launch_daemonsu.sh /system/etc/launch_daemonsu.sh
REM echo.
REM echo Revoving Security Log Agent Protections
REM adb shell mv /system/app/SecurityLogAgent/SecurityLogAgent.apk /system/app/SecurityLogAgent/SecurityLogAgent.old
REM echo.
REM echo Pushing zip files to Storage for later use
REM adb push xposed-v85.1-sdk23-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20160530.zip /storage/emulated/0/
REM echo.
REM echo Installing FlashFire (Check your device screen and hit Accept)
REM adb install flashfire.apk
REM echo.
REM echo Installing SuperSU Application
REM adb install -r SuperSU-v2.74-2.apk
REM echo. 
REM echo Installing Xposed Framework Application
REM adb install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk 
REM echo.
REM echo Rooting System
REM adb shell < supersu.cmds
REM echo.
REM echo.
REM echo.
REM echo.
REM Echo Your device is now fully Rooted as well as FRP Removed
REM echo We are now Rebooting your Device, Enjoy!
REM echo.
REM echo.
REM echo.
REM echo.
REM pause

Reactions: phreich

Nico83500

Feb 3, 2019
Hi,
Is it possible to remove FRP from a G930V binary 8 ?
I've tried many procedures but no success.
Thank you.

phreich

May 15, 2010
Portland
Just went through this whole process and was able to unlock two phones. Former employees who had returned their phones still locked, the process of getting Verizon / Samsung to do this is a pain even with receipts.

Mostly followed @phreich version of the instructions, here:
https://xdaforums.com/verizon-galax...ect-unlock-t3414590/post74581955#post74581955
My phone was booting normally already, so after modifying the batch file as noted in section 2 to leave me doing odin manually and not rooting the phone afterwards, I went straight to installing the engineering bootloader in step 3 (odin, flashed the engineering kernel using only the BL option, looking at the downloaded .tar file.).

Then ran the .bat file after the phone was completely rebooted to the sign in screen and stepped through everything in step 4. I set up my account with no security options and logged in, then factory reset the phone from inside my newly logged in account. Once done, back to Odin and flashed normal firmware on there.

My custom firmware indicator does show up on reboot, but these are way out of warranty, no harm done.

Couple of notes; you need adb installed, as well as the USB drivers for your phone to do this.
https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/

The engineering kernel I got through here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f92...935x-qc-eng-boot-root-2017-firmwares-2201348/
The links still worked, I did it for the 930x since running an S7, not an edge. It worked for my verizon phones.

Odin and the firmware I flashed back at the end came from here, since the original links in this thread are dead:
https://xdaforums.com/verizon-galax...icialfactoryodinimagesg930vvru-4cre5-t3801957

To use odin, you have to get your phone in the right mode; shut down the phone, then hold volume down, home and then power and hold until it vibrates. On the screen that then appears, hit volume up. Then you can start the transfer process from odin, assuming the phone is plugged in and samsung drivers are installed.

<snip>

Thanks for your update on this that points to sources for the necessary utilities (drivers, ADB, and Odin).

I have updated my guide that you refer to above to now get past the new FRP imposed timer and reboot process that gets downloaded during the setup steps. Where in the past, after getting the phone factory reset or installing a fresh factory firmware the guide told you to perform the setup steps through to the point where it asked you for the previous google account, it now tells you to stop at the "connect to wi-fi" screen, but NOT TO CONNECT, and not to go further. This avoids the setup process downloading the new FRP timer and reboot software, but gets the setup far enough along that you avoid a bootloop after the engineering bootloader is installed. The rest of the process remains unchanged.

I'm glad to have the process working again.

I have tried using the combination firmware methods that folks keep talking about, but can't seem to get it to work -- the phone locks up during the boot process after the combination firmware is installed. I've started another thread regarding the issues I am having to see if we can figure out a solution.

Philip

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
People make this so much harder than need be. Download the latest patched odin. Goto halabtech or easyfirmware website download the factory combination firmware that matches your bootloaders version reboot to recovery wipe data from recovery reboot to bootloader. Use patched odin and flash combination firmware. Once booted goto settings/developer settings toggle oem unlock reboot to download flash stock firmware in odin

Sent from some device I modified

Reactions: elliwigy

TheMadHatter17

Sep 15, 2017
Dayton
Was it a google lock or the Reactivation lock thru samsung account you had on yours?

I am having the same issue on my s10 it would be great if this works however i can neither confirm nor deny the validity due to the face that the link is either invisible or non functional. And also to the guy with the comment on buying a $200 EE black box if i had that cash on hand i wouldn't be wasting it on a black box I'd buy a new phone and build my own. Other than that i apologize i am quite testy today been a long week.

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
People make this so much harder than need be. Download the latest patched odin. Goto halabtech or easyfirmware website download the factory combination firmware that matches your bootloaders version reboot to recovery wipe data from recovery reboot to bootloader. Use patched odin and flash combination firmware. Once booted goto settings/developer settings toggle oem unlock reboot to download flash stock firmware in odin

This may seem simple to someone with a lot of knowledge, but to those of us that do not develop or perform modifications on a daily basis, it is confusing.
I've been trying everything I can find to remove the frp lock on an ex-employees device. I've downloaded the patched Odin and files you posted here: https://xdaforums.com/verizon-galaxy-s7/how-to/verizonoreoofficialfactoryodinimagesg930vvru-4cre5-t3801957
This is the version the device is on now.

I tried the steps listed in this thread to unlock, but after flashing the eng. bootloader it just hangs at the Samsung logo. I've tried to find other files but they either don't exist or cost money to download from a site.

At this point, I'm stuck and have no idea where to go.

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
This may seem simple to someone with a lot of knowledge, but to those of us that do not develop or perform modifications on a daily basis, it is confusing.

I've been trying everything I can find to remove the frp lock on an ex-employees device. I've downloaded the patched Odin and files you posted here: https://xdaforums.com/verizon-galax...icialfactoryodinimagesg930vvru-4cre5-t3801957

This is the version the device is on now.

I tried the steps listed in this thread to unlock, but after flashing the eng. bootloader it just hangs at the Samsung logo. I've tried to find other files but they either don't exist or cost money to download from a site.

At this point, I'm stuck and have no idea where to go.

I told you exactly what to to. You even quoted it. Whats so hard about flashing firmware. As soon as firmware is booted your frp is removed. You can goto developers settings and toggle oem unlock and it will go away for good. Then simply reflash your stock firmware

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
I told you exactly what to to. You even quoted it. Whats so hard about flashing firmware. As soon as firmware is booted your frp is removed. You can goto developers settings and toggle oem unlock and it will go away for good. Then simply reflash your stock firmware

I agree that flashing the firmware is easy. Finding the correct firmware is more difficult. Both the sites you listed to download firmware look like they require payment. Also, if someone doesn't know what version bootloader they have then the right file won't be found. I would venture that most don't know how to find that information if the device is not booting or letting them into the system settings.

I've flashed multiple configuration firmware files for the S7 and they all end in bootloop.

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I agree that flashing the firmware is easy. Finding the correct firmware is more difficult. Both the sites you listed to download firmware look like they require payment. Also, if someone doesn't know what version bootloader they have then the right file won't be found. I would venture that most don't know how to find that information if the device is not booting or letting them into the system settings.

I've flashed multiple configuration firmware files for the S7 and they all end in bootloop.

90 percent of bootloops on stock firmware are a result of not wiping data. Bootloader version is 5th number from the right of your firmware version. Those sights I listed have option too sign up a free account that will usually let you download combo firmware. If not just get the build number and search AFH for the file

Reactions: CCallahan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FRP [Factory Reset Protect] Removal for Samsung Galaxy S7 & Edge (SM-930V & SM-935V)

I have decided to release full FRP Bypass PE1 + Software Root
    I hold no responsibility on how this software is used.
    This software is malware free. So just follow the instructions and if I helped hit the Thank you!

I only support and assist with this version of my software not other versions that have been decompiled and released elsewhere within this thread.
    There are no revisions of version changes this is the final version and works 100% if you can follow simple instructions.

Download
    My findings: clean (but really uninteresting)

So here are my findings:

(1) I was not able to detect any viruses or malicious code in the payload. It seems relatively clean and we're seeing false-positives.

(2) The batch file (in the file bypassfrp.exe) is nothing extraordinary at all and uses precisely the same technique that's been floating around YouTube and various guides. The way he does it may be slightly different, but it's still a matter of taking advantage of an activity to get access to a browser when you shouldn't and then using the browser sign-in to associate the device with your account to bypass FRP.

(3) here are the entire contents of his batch file:
    Code:
    @shift
    @echo off
    cls
    echo Let me be perfectly clear,  this works on PE1 with latest security patch.
    echo I also want to mention that I take no responsibility for loss of data.
    echo If you do not have PE1 please flash PE1 with ODIN prior to proceeding!
    echo.
    echo Be certain you have Samsung Driver software installed
    echo If you are certin you already have them please exit the installer.
    .\"Samsung USB Driver Pack\SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe"
    echo.
    echo Plug your mobile device in and allow the drivers to load.
    echo Once the drivers are loaded Flash Rooted kernel with ODIN
    echo. 
    echo We are running the Odin Software
    echo If you recieve a malware warning from any security software please ignore!
    echo Exit the ODIN software to continue the process
    Odin_PrinceComsy.exe
    echo.
    echo. 
    echo Enter Galaxy S7 Maintenance Boot Mode (Takes time)
    echo 1. Power Down the Galaxy S7
    echo 2. When Powered Down, Press and Hold the Power and Volume Down Buttons
    echo    at the Same Time
    echo 3. Continue Holding These Two Buttons Until You See the Special Maintenance
    echo    Boot Mode Menu
    echo 4. Then Let Go of Both the Power and Volume Down Buttons
    echo.
    echo Select Option 5 with the Volume Down button and press Home to select it.
    echo.
    echo Allow the reboot fully into Setup Wizard again.
    echo.
    pause
    echo.
    adb kill-server
    adb wait-for-device
    echo.
    echo You should see the Settings Menu shortly
    echo.
    echo Once you see the settings menu Connect to a Wireless network that has internet access
    echo. 
    pause
    adb shell am start -S com.google.android.gsf.login/com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity >nul
    echo.
    echo You should now see a Re-type password screen
    echo DO NOT USE THIS SCREEN TO RE-TYPE PASSWORD
    echo Instead click the "Menu button" on the top right and select "Browser sign-in"
    echo Click OK to accept Terms of Service
    echo Sign in to your Google Account
    echo.
    pause
    echo.
    echo After successfully signing in the system should now bounce you back.
    echo Press the back button numerous times to get back to the Setup Wizard.
    echo Continue to press the back button until you get back to the "Welcome"
    echo Proceed as if you were setting up the phone normally.
    echo Do not worry the (Just a sec...) portion takes some time to pass.
    echo.
    echo Prior to continuing you must FULLY SETUP YOUR PHONE and be at the Home Screen
    echo.
    echo Now that FRP is bypassed lets Fully Root your system!
    echo.
    pause
    echo.
    echo Mounting System and RootFS RW
    adb shell mount -o rw,remount /system
    adb shell mount -o rw,remount rootfs /
    echo Pushing SuperSU to Data
    adb push SuperSU-v2.74-2.img /data/su.img
    echo.
    adb push launch_daemonsu.sh /system/etc/launch_daemonsu.sh
    echo.
    echo Revoving Security Log Agent Protections
    adb shell mv /system/app/SecurityLogAgent/SecurityLogAgent.apk /system/app/SecurityLogAgent/SecurityLogAgent.old
    echo.
    echo Pushing zip files to Storage for later use
    adb push xposed-v85.1-sdk23-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20160530.zip /storage/emulated/0/
    echo.
    echo Installing FlashFire (Check your device screen and hit Accept)
    adb install flashfire.apk
    echo.
    echo Installing SuperSU Application
    adb install -r SuperSU-v2.74-2.apk
    echo. 
    echo Installing Xposed Framework Application
    adb install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk 
    echo.
    echo Rooting System
    adb shell < supersu.cmds
    echo.
    echo.
    echo.
    echo.
    Echo Your device is now fully Rooted as well as FRP Removed
    echo We are now Rebooting your Device, Enjoy!
    echo.
    echo.
    echo.
    echo.
    start https://"www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UNW5MU5J4RZEE"
    pause
    Save it as a batch file and run it instead of his executable. In the future, @xboxexpert please release clean source code or at the very minimum, something people can scan to verify isn't malicious (or don't release anything at all).

EDIT/UPDATE: Here are some VirusTotal links:

Original self-extracting .exe from @xboxexpert's Google Drive:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...e3015f3cad294b98e100a26a/analysis/1468341516/

Using 7-zip to extract all files, then using 7-zip to create a ZIP archive of all files:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...e3015f3cad294b98e100a26a/analysis/1468341516/

Replacing the file 'bypassfrp.exe' in the ZIP archive with 'bypassfrp.bat' (contents are listed above):

There's one false-positive in 'Samsung Galaxy S7x FRP Bypass/XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk', which is 'Android-AppCare/Xposed.8aaf'. This is a false-positive because we know that it's Xposed and it's safe to install to our phones. It's also not binary code that can harm our PCs.

EDIT/UPDATE 2: Here's a download link to the batch file version, no other changes made:
    Samsung_Galaxy_S7x_FRP_Bypass_batchversion.zip (MD5 hash 0D93A3084B6680284283A94AEAD99434 -- matches third VirusTotal link above)
    the g930x is for the s7 and the g935x is for the edge. i beleive

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

try flashing each indiviual part (bl, ap, ,cp, csc) back to whichever you started on. then flash Samsung_G930_QC_Eng_Boot_Root_v2017-03-01 to "bl" only. I'm pretty sure that's what finally worked for me

I concur with slplsnphx. I also want to thank him/her for giving me the clues and pointing me in the right direction to get the FRP unlock done!

I just dealt with a Sprint G930P that was at firmware level QH1 (September 2017) and I also could not use the "Samsung_G930x_QC_Rooted_BOOT" firmware provided with the zip file, because it uses an earlier bootloader (The Samsung boot lock prevents us from installing the older version boot loaders). I searched for the file name in google "Samsung_G930_QC_Eng_Boot_Root_v2017-03-01.TAR" that slplsnphx mentioned a few posts up, and found it and downloaded it. As of the time I downloaded it, it was mentioned in the following gsmhosting forum thread at: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f92...935x-qc-eng-boot-root-2017-firmwares-2201348/.
    The file at this time was stored at:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767142259

My S7 was in a bootloop because of the problem with the bootloader mismatch, and also because I had tried to downgrade back a few versions to get closer to a version previously mentioned in the thread. Bottom line -- I think it is a waste of time to try to downgrade the stock firmware on the Galaxy S7 -- it is best instead to use Odin to reflash the current version, and start with a fresh installation.

Make sure to flash all four firmware files, BL, AP, CP and CSC. When doing this, just make sure to select the CSC firmware file that does NOT have the word "HOME" in it. The file with "HOME" in it prevents erasure of a lot of data -- the other CSC file forces everything to be restored to factory defaults. I found the firmware I used on the https://www.androidfilehost.com file hosting site. On the main page, there is a search box, and I put in G930P (my Sprint S7 version), and it returned a list of the factory firmware files that were stored there. Search for your model of the S7 to get the list of available firmwares. In my case I downloaded the factory firmware named "G930PVPU4BQH1_SPT4BQH1_SPR_Sprint_USA_7.0.zip". (Note that many people in these threads refer to a version of the firmware by the last 3 characters of the full firmware version name -- in this case, it is QH1.)

In many ways, I prefer this hosting site because they don't throttle your downloads the way that others do. It might not have all the firmware versions, but it most likely has what is needed.

So, here, in hopefully enough detail to be reproduceable, is the modified method I used:
    1. I downloaded the QH1 stock Samsung firmware for the G930P (sprint) Galaxy S7, and flashed that using the version of Odin that was in the FRP removal zip file. I flashed all four files, and used the non-HOME csc file.
    UPDATE:
    NOTE: Make sure to let the initial setup process complete up until it asks you to connect to your wifi, but DO NOT connect to it. You'll connect to your wifi later via the ADB commands in the batch file. If you continue beyond this point and connect to your wifi, the new version of the FRP protection will get downloaded to your phone and it will add a timer and force a reboot before you have a chance to complete the process. So, to reiterate, get to the "connect to wifi" screen, but DO NOT connect. You must get to this point though, otherwise you might get into a different kind of bootloop after doing step 3 below.
    (the previous version of these instructions said to get continue to the point where it asks for the previous google account -- while that worked before, it now fails due to the timer and loop downloaded by the FRP software after wi-fi is signed into.)
    2.. From an earlier part of this thread (Here: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67718241&postcount=43), I scraped the batch file that the author converted into the bypassfrp.exe program. Note that the link at the bottom of the that post is non-functional -- but the "click to open" box below "(3) here are the entire contents of his batch file:" contains the whole batch file -- which can be highlighted and copied. I saved this as "bypassfrp G930P.bat", and edited it as follows:
    2a. I commented out the installation of the samsung drivers (I had already installed them),
    2b. I also commented out the first execution of Odin because I already used Odin manually to restore the phone to the factory firmware, and it was just easier for me to use Odin manually again to flash the Eng_Boot_Root file....
    2c. Since I didn't want to hassle with maintaining a rooted phone, I also commented out the end of the batch file where it roots the now-FRP-unlocked phone. If you want to root your phone, leave the end as-is.
    Note: there were instructions in the original batch file, after the first Odin execution, to press the volume down and power button together to get to a "Factory Maintenance Mode" boot screen, and there to select "option 5". Well, on my G930P S7, pressing those keys did not bring up a "maintenance mode", and on other phones with more recent firmware that do have a "maintenance mode" appear, there is no "option 5"! As mentioned in one of the posts immediately above, the boot loader in the "Samsung_G930_QC_Eng_Boot_Root_v2017-03-01.TAR" firmware enables ADB processing (basically turning on debug mode), so this "maintenance mode" step is not needed -- so:
    2d. I commented the "maintenance mode" steps too, and the confusion caused by the missing menu and/or menu option is avoided.
    3.. I then manually ran Odin again, and this time flashed the Samsung_G930_QC_Eng_Boot_Root_v2017-03-01.TAR file to JUST the BL (bootloader) location. Make sure you turn on the phone and boot it after this flash to get ready for the next steps.
    4. Once that was complete, I executed the modified batch file, and followed the on-screen instructions from there. It tells you at which point in the initial setup process of the phone to press a key, and then the batch file executes a series of ADB commands that cause menus to pop-up on your phone, where you follow instructions on the screen, press another key, follow more instructions, and eventually an ADB command brings up a prompt on the phone to "enter your google password" WHERE YOU DON'T ENTER A PASSWORD, but instead click on the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (looks like 3 vertical dots). Once you follow the on-screen instructions and login to your own google account and sign into it with your own password, follow the on-screen instructions to use the "back" soft-key on the phone to go back to the start the of the initial setup process -- and this time completing it, so that the phone is now FRP locked to YOUR google account instead of whoever last had the phone.
    5. In my case, that was the end of the batch file processing -- as I mentioned before, I didn't want to root the phone.
    6. I then executed Odin one last time and restored the same QH1 stock Samsung firmware so that it would be the fully stock Samsung android system, and, after restarting the phone, was able to enter my own google account and I now had a functioning FRP unlocked factory restored Galaxy S7.

The process is a bit lengthy and more difficult than it was before the boot loader downgrade issue cropped up, but it is do-able. I hope my step-by-step instructions help those that follow.....

Maybe XBOX will update their process to make it simpler again, by incorporating the Samsung_G930_QC_Eng_Boot_Root_v2017-03-01.TAR (yes, there's a G935 version too) and possibly removing the "Maintenance Boot Menu" steps.

Many, many thanks to XBOX for all his work getting this pulled together into a still-workable solution.

Good luck everyone!

================================================
    Update (12/16/2017):
    I just used the same method to bypass the FRP lock on a G930T (T-Mobile) S7. Worked just fine. Except this time, since the phone wasn't in a boot loop, I didn't bother doing an initial reflash of the phone to the T-Mobile firmware, I just went straight into step 3 above where I used Odin to flash the "Samsung_G930_QC_Eng_Boot_Root_v2017-03-01.TAR" into just the BL firmware section (bootloader), and then proceeded with the rest of the steps.

After removing the FRP lock, I went to the same site mentioned above (www.androidfilehost.com) and put the T-Mobile model number in the search box (G930T), and then selected the QH7 firmware file it found (August 2017 update), and fully reflashed (all 4 parts) the phone to the factory firmware (all 4 parts, using the non"home" CSC file) using Odin.

Result: an FRP unlocked factory-fresh T-Mobile phone. Well, to be perfectly accurate, after the firmware update the phone is FRP locked to MY gmail account -- which is basically unlocked., since I can now log in after a reset, and proceed with the setup. (If passing the phone onto someone else, make sure you remove your Google account from the phone before doing a factory reset, or you'll be getting a call from them asking you to unlock it for them by logging into your account.)
    If what your saying is true do the right thing and contact the manufacturer and carriers with it I'm sure that they would like to know. The fact that you haven't already isn't right.
    From the Moderator

The bypass method would not violate any law per se. The only issue that would be in question is if you own the phone or lease it.

Under that specific lease agreement it probably has wording about applying custom software to the phone.

~~~ oka1