[OPENBETA] [APP][4.1+] Calendar Widget

Search This thread

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
@AndroidMash

I am using your app for a long time now, since early March(?) last October. Your app is really great, but one thing is missing which I would like to see eventually being implemented. I am using the widget where you have month and agenda shown together. I know you can change the month to the month before/after by clicking on a date from the last/next month, but in my opinion, it would be nice to change the month by swiping, either left/right (preferred) or up/down (like scrolling in the agenda widget). Would it be possible to implement it?

Hi Portgas,

happy to see you are using the app for so long :) Regarding your suggestion: I like the idea but I got doubts that this is possible. However, I will check if something like this is possible, thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,
Manuel

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.21 (September 2 2018)
New: Month calendar improved: Select a date in the month calendar to see the events of that day in the widget-list. Ealier versions of the app opened the calendar app on that date
New: App finally migrated to Android Oreo
New: Theme(s) added/updated
Fix: Bugfixes

Reactions: forb'S

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.22 (October 10 2018)
Changed: The Source calendars setting has improved to show the account-name and the color of the calendar. Earlier versions just showed the calendar name (Settings - Source calendars)
New: New setting to change the size of the widget-header (Adv. settings - Header size)
Changed: Theme(s) added/updated

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.23 (October 31 2018)

Version 1.23 (October 28 2018)
Changed: "Color of source calendar"-setting improved: Its now possible to choose between the option off, vertical line and circle. Earlier version just had the option off or vertical line
New: French translation added: Thanks Dayan
New: New setting to hide the remaining time information (Adv. settings - Hide remaining-time)
New: New setting to hide the countdown-time information for soon happening events (Adv. settings - Hide time-counter)
New: New setting to display the time until a event happens (Adv. settings - Show day-counter)

Last edited:

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
I never have room for a full month/agenda widget, so just use the agenda. Would it be possible to have a single week across the top of the agenda widget as an option?

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
I never have room for a full month/agenda widget, so just use the agenda. Would it be possible to have a single week across the top of the agenda widget as an option?

Hi Smurfo,

thanks for your message. I added it to my list. I will have a look if something like this can be done.

Best regards,
Manuel

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Yes. I have it on the lower half of my main home screen which would only show one agenda item if the month is shown. I just use the agenda instead, but if it had a small week row across the top, you could get more information at a glance.
Hehe :)

One more thing regarding the month-calendar: As you said you dont have enough space for it, are you aware that you can change the size of the month calendar? :)

Best regards,
Manuel

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.23 (October 28 2018)
Changed: "Color of source calendar"-setting improved: Its now possible to choose between the option off, vertical line and circle. Earlier version just had the option off or vertical line
New: French translation added: Thanks Dayan
New: New setting to hide the remaining time information (Adv. settings - Hide remaining-time)
New: New setting to hide the countdown-time information for soon happening events (Adv. settings - Hide time-counter)
New: New setting to display the time until a event happens (Adv. settings - Show day-counter)

One more setting has made it into this release:
New setting to use round shapes for the calendardays in the month-calendar (Month-calendar settings - Use round shape)

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.24 (November 19 2018)
New: The widget-settings now provide a preview of the widget
New: New settings to configure the color and shape of the event background (Settings - Event background)
New: New option for first-day-of-the-week setting added: "Saturday" (Settings - First day of the week)
New: New setting to configure the space between agenda days (Adv. settings - Calendar days of agenda - Divide agenda days)
New: Themes preview is now using the current background-image
Changed: Size of the settings button (when using header type = "none") has been decreased to prevent accidental opening of the widget-settings

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.26 (December 17 2018)
New: New setting to make the agenda day appear in uppercase (Adv. settings - Calendar days of agenda - Uppercase)
New: New settings to hide the widget background when a event background is used (Event-background - Hide widget-background)
Changed: Alignment of agenda days improved

Reactions: el_smurfo

AndroidMash

Jul 2, 2017
Version 1.27 (January 4 2019)
New: New month-calendar setting: Show indicators of completed events, Show indicators of neighbor month (Settings - Month-calendar settings)
New: New calendar day settings: Left aligned, Repeat agenda-date, Show event range and Increase padding (Adv. Settings - Calendar days of agenda)
New: New option for header-type setting: Compact with calendar icon (Adv. Settings - Header type)

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Just noticed today that clicking any event opens the same calendar entry

el_smurfo

Oct 21, 2009
Latest beta.. not sure it wasn't present earlier. Using agenda home screen widget and every click goes to appointment for January 25.
Hi Smurfo,

thanks for your feedback. What version are you running on?
Edit: Did you observe it in the homescreen- or notification widget?

Best regards,
Manuel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

Im currently developing a app called "Your Calendar Widget". The app is now in open beta and I like to share it with you. This app will provide a widget, that shows your upcoming appointments. After installation you can find the widget in the widgets section. I hope you enjoy it!

Link to official App: Your Calendar Widget

A preview picture: see attachment

AAPXEkONE9ZTeHZZhvoaWN4THKkOC2GIG5_1VUqQOvCH24eRjYjfrdoHvyFCp7f8PTI=w4266-h2094
    BtZoCnnAvTfjeyV-lwN_JTy_LXW5X2_rG0vHHzBIUm4cCaKFCklC6YJuos56vx016g=w4266-h2094
    -ldQd5tPysc0tLwlZboqN80NqzdGC_SZWKwEpS3-_VzF_sG8kGNLuYKuNDr2syphsg=w4266-h2094
    i47rkwRL2ddOKUloWnt8OCDuaCQQ7KKJpM43sp4i6zCIsUhlLHw4LCX58637NQRSKw=w4266-h2094
    dF7xV6wed-sPj8iAGc4pDPCKoA-bNT35CXPhzjCoCrAOte94QnKPq5igQhWSrd9LW3nV=w4266-h2094
    aQS5q0XoQIM2oaFLSdLQyCUeWno8sVFvdypRB8pz3o2dqKiuE3szhCIP0U60i9tE-3Q=w4266-h2094

Regards,
    Manuel
    Version 1.24 (November 19 2018)
    New: The widget-settings now provide a preview of the widget
    New: New settings to configure the color and shape of the event background (Settings - Event background)
    New: New option for first-day-of-the-week setting added: "Saturday" (Settings - First day of the week)
    New: New setting to configure the space between agenda days (Adv. settings - Calendar days of agenda - Divide agenda days)
    New: Themes preview is now using the current background-image
    Changed: Size of the settings button (when using header type = "none") has been decreased to prevent accidental opening of the widget-settings
    Version 1.7.0 now available in Google Play Store

Version 1.7.0 now available in Google Play Store:
    - New: Start of week is now configurable (sunday, monday)
    - New: Hint for no appointments in widget
    - New: Option to show the notification widget only if there are appointments to display (Notification-Widget settings - Show Notification-Widget)
    - Changed: Setting "Period of time" to 1 will show from now on only today's appointments. Setting it to 2 will show today's and tomorrow's appointments
    - Changed: More settings available in free edition
    - Bugfixes
    Version 1.58 (November 2022)
    New: New font options added (i.e. Settings - Event title/details - Font)
    Maintenance: App migrated to Android 12
    Maintenance: Libraries updated
    Version 1.22 (October 10 2018)
    Changed: The Source calendars setting has improved to show the account-name and the color of the calendar. Earlier versions just showed the calendar name (Settings - Source calendars)
    New: New setting to change the size of the widget-header (Adv. settings - Header size)