Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM] [8.1] nAOSProm for Xperi…
12th December 2018, 10:21 PM |#58  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 772

Donate to Me
More
nAOSP-8.1 b05 released
List of changes:
  • android-8.1.0_r52 (December 2018 security patches)
  • Added Superuser permission to App settings
  • Fixed motion detections
  • Fixed OTG for Acro S
  • Fixed nAOSProm settings crashes
  • Fixed Fast charge QS toggle
  • Fixed Jack detection QS toggle
  • Changed Fast charge icon

This build must be flashed from the latest version of TWRP (3.2.3).

It also needs to be clean flashed or you have to delete /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh and flash nAOSP and gapps together (I did the second option).
The reason for this is Superuser permission change, which is in PackageInstaller. By default gapps replaces installer with it's own and when you dirty flash rom addon restore override PackageInstaller from the rom. Removing gapps addon script prevents overriding of PackageInstaller, but you have to flash the gapps manually.
This version has gapps-config.txt which will prevent PackageInstaller override.

Jack detection can be set in nAOSProm options. When it is on it means Manual, so you have to toggle jack QS tile to turn earphones on. When it is off it is automatic, so phone will try to automatically detect earphones. In my case phone can auto detect Sony original earphones but when I use some others I have to use jack toggle.

I tried to fix the bluetooth crashes but they still occur sometimes for me. Generally I can use bluetooth and when I turn it on and start playing music it works fine. But sometimes crash occurs when I turn it on or when start to play music. I didn't have problems when I played some youtube videos with bluetooth earphones.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to millosr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift millosr Ad-Free