[ROM][MIUI 9-10-11] Global Stable and Beta ROMs greeshan repack for Mi Max 2

Search This thread

sinhapratik.11136

Dec 7, 2018
miui global 10 stable beta 8.12.6 -
Even after enabling Camera2api in phone, Google camera is not working., do check the error persisting.

greeshan

Jan 10, 2012
greeshan.eu5.org
MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.12.6 greeshan repack
Only for unlocked bootloaders (tested only on official unlock)! I take no responsibility for your actions!
My updates can be checked in Settings > About phone > View latest update (scroll to down)
About all problems write please to my MIUI Repacks Telegram group or to pm my Telegram...
You can update from old version to the new version of my repack (the same type - Global Beta) without any wipes, 100% no guarantees, but I have had no problems.
Download FULL ROM
My new changes:

• Updated translation

greeshan

Jan 10, 2012
greeshan.eu5.org
MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.12.13 greeshan repack
Only for unlocked bootloaders (tested only on official unlock)! I take no responsibility for your actions!
My updates can be checked in Settings > About phone > View latest update (scroll to down)
About all problems write please to my MIUI Repacks Telegram group or to pm my Telegram...
You can update from old version to the new version of my repack (the same type - Global Beta) without any wipes, 100% no guarantees, but I have had no problems.
Download FULL ROM
My new changes:

• Updated translation
  • Removed alert level settings when charging until errors are fixed [Settings - Battery and Performance]
  • Removed sound settings when charging, until the errors are fixed [Settings - Sound and vibration]
  • Updated AdAway to version 4.1.0
  • Updated Magisk to version 18.0

greeshan

Jan 10, 2012
greeshan.eu5.org
MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.12.20 greeshan repack
Download FULL ROM
My new changes:

• Added hidden screen settings [Settings - Display - Special features]

greeshan

Jan 10, 2012
greeshan.eu5.org
MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.12.20 v2 greeshan repack
Download FULL ROM
My new changes:

• Added settings for the location of icons in the statusbar [Settings - Notifications and statusbar]
  • Added charging alert type settings [Settings - Battery and Performance]
  • Added charging alert level settings [Settings - Battery and Performance]
  • Added sound settings when charging [Settings - Sound and Vibration]
  • Added selection of the default USB mode [Settings - Advanced Settings - Special Features]

greeshan

Jan 10, 2012
greeshan.eu5.org
MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.12.27 greeshan repack
Download FULL ROM
My new changes:

• Updated translations

greeshan

Jan 10, 2012
greeshan.eu5.org
MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.1.10 greeshan repack
Download FULL ROM
My new changes:

• Updated translations

moinkazi

Oct 14, 2016
Bro Jio to Jio video call not working another person won't showing my face wht is the issue pls solve this bro

Cocoyg

Feb 7, 2017
Hi sir, can I confirm that all roms here don't have root so if I want it I just need to flash magisk or supersu? Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI 9-10-11 Global repack (based on Stable and Beta ROMs)
    Official Website (link)
    About all problems write please to my Telegram or MIUI Repack by greeshan Telegram group
    Sorry for my English :)

General information:

I'm make ROMs repack for a long time. For a base I take only official firmware from a site en.miui.com. I was deleted trash, cleaned, adding new options, updated and corrected the languages, and added many new languages. I compile the firmware with the help of a my development tool that fixes a lot of errors in the translation files independently, without missing them (and there are a lot of them even in the official assembly as it turns out). Translation from the official firmware + update translation from its own repository. At the moment, more than 60 languages ​​are available. The firmware was collected not only for Russian-speaking users, but also for other nationalities.
    Attention! It is forbidden to upload the firmware and links to other resources without my permission!

How to install with TWRP:

1. Boot into TWRP Recovery (i am using only official TWRP for oxygen)
    2. Click Wipe - Advanced and select wipes:
    • Cache
    • Dalvik Cache
    • Data
    • System
    Then move the slider to the right to start the wipe process...
    3. Go to the main menu, select Mount and uncheck the System if it is. If you do not remove the checkmark, there is a chance of an error with the firmware or other problems ...
    4. Choose in the main menu Install.
    5. Select the firmware file in the .zip format, move the slider to the right to start the install process and wait for the end.
    Attention, if you are not sure about the correct operation of your SD card, I advise you to flush the ROM file on the internal memory.
    6. Restart, ready.

Global Stable MIUI 11 repacks:

Global Beta MIUI 10 repacks:

Global Stable MIUI 10 repacks:

Global Beta MIUI 9 repacks:

=== Сhangelog (main): (google translate) - always updating
    ======= FULL ROM 8.4.28
    ======= FULL ROM 8.3.29
    ======= FULL ROM 8.3.22
    update v1 for 8.3.22: - install without wipes!
    • Fixed gestures on the desktop [Settings - display]
    • Reworked code functions "Smart mobile network" and "connection Timer" [Settings-Additional functions]
    • Returned the settings to notify of the battery and battery information (Chinese changed the menu) [Settings - Battery and performance]
    • Move the "Location" item to a separate menu [Settings-Advanced settings]
    • Updated icons of menu items [Settings - Advanced settings]

Global Stable MIUI 9 repacks:
    MIUI 9 Global Stable 9.5.4.0 repack
    About all problems write please me to my Telegram...
    You can update from old version to the new version of my repack (the same type - Global Developer) without any wipes, 100% no guarantees, but I have had no problems.
    Download FULL ROM 9.5.4.0
    My new changes:

• superSU replaced with Magisk
    • Updated AdAway to version 3.3
    • MiDrop and MiRemote are returned as user applications (with a clean firmware installation)
    • Deleted ads in system applications Cleaning, Security, Browser, File Explorer, MiDrop, Music, Themes and others

Download update v1 for 9.5.4.0 - install without wipes!
    My new changes:

• fixed error search in Settings
    • updated translation

MIUI 11 Global Stable 11.0.2.0 greeshan repack
    You can update from old version to the new version of my repack (the same type - Global Stable) without any wipes, 100% no guarantees, but I have had no problems.
    Download FULL ROM
    Download update 1
    My new changes:

• updated translation
    • added setting the background of an open folder on the desktop [Settings — display]
    • the ability to disable system apps
    • added a link to my site under the button check for updates
    • updated to MIUI 11
    • full changelog(very big) see on the website
    MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.8.23 greeshan repack
    You can update from old version to the new version of my repack (the same type - Global Developer) without any wipes, 100% no guarantees, but I have had no problems.
    Download FULL ROM 8.8.23
    My new changes:

• Updated translation
    • Added separate volume for notifications and system [Settings - Sound and Vibration]
    • Added control of volume keys [Settings - Advanced settings - Buttons and gestures]
    • Added icon for "Enterprise Mode" [Settings - Advanced Settings]
    • The A-GPS Settings menu is activated [Settings - Advanced Settings - Privacy - Location]
    • Added selection of the statusbar type, modifications are needed (for the application to reboot) [Settings - Notifications and status bar]
    • Fixed bug with opening calendar through widget
    MIUI 9 Global Stable 9.5.6.0 repack
    About all problems write please me to my Telegram...
    You can update from old version to the new version of my repack (the same type - Global Stable) without any wipes, 100% no guarantees, but I have had no problems.
    Download FULL ROM 9.5.6.0
    My new changes:

• Updated translation
    • Fixed a bug with a black status bar in some system applications (calls, contacts, security)
    • Updated MiRemote to version 5.7.6
    • Cyclic scrolling of desktops [Settings - Launcher]
    • New sounds of notifications, alarm clock and ringtones are added