j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de

IKGapirov

May 22, 2016
Tashkent
Many thanks for the update but it seems that December security fixes are final:
http://luis-builds.de/downloads/lin...v5.8.5-20181222-chagalllte-Luis-Changelog.txt

They are already implemented in my Galaxy Tab S build that I use :)
I am very excited how long there will be security fixes will be released for N because P is nearly stable enough to leave beta status.
If I have time, I’ll update it, I’ll just take something else now, and it takes a lot of time to update. :cowboy:

I too just wanted to say thank you for the updated RR. It's nice to have something besides Oreo to fall back on that's still up to date with security patches.. So I can't really thank you enough for this....

Thanks again and if you celebrate it, have a great Christmas.. and I wish you all the best in the new year..

barcia99

Sep 22, 2015
Bay city
Was just wondering I'm trying to download the latest build/security from android file host won't do anything when I hit download. Tried to clear cache and undated browser with no luck. Never had this issues over the years. Any help is appreciated.

PostToasted

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone else experiencing a cannot retrieve location error from the weather app?
This results in the app not updating the current conditions.
If so, is there a fix for it?

Ozzie12

Oct 2, 2010
Prolly the best rom ever for the s5...this one and crdroid 385.

The good news this has the updated security so...

Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jstandfest

Apr 17, 2013

Thank you so much for keeping this updated. Love my Galaxy S5 and this ROM is rock solid. I've never even had the itch to update to something newer as this has everything and the best performance. Wouldn't be possible without your security updates.

Is it my understanding that no more security updates will be put out for this? Is that because of Google or the ROM maintainer decision? Just curious, thanks again!!!

Reactions: flyingsaucer75

Top Liked Posts