[ROM] ZTE Nubia Z11 NX531J ( International ROM )

Search This thread

a7cATR4z

Apr 8, 2018
Tezpur
Did you follow the steps of the first page of this topic? Download your rom to an otg usb type-c memory and run twrp. Format data via twrp and install your rom with otg usb.

flashed the Indian version above the Chinese and network is back everything is fine except the old app closing bug on this rom https://www.nubia.com/in/support.php?a=phone&pid=27

gonna try installing Chinese rom again this sunday via twrp flash instead of stock recovery :) thanks after reading whole 22 pages of replies/comments from everyone kind of figured it out i.e. TWRP must be used to flash china rom+gapps..

btw anyone knows which android version is the latest chinese rom?

a7cATR4z

Apr 8, 2018
Tezpur

Thank You.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Unpack and install from fastboot or twrp

will it work with the stock chinese Rom?

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Unpack and install from fastboot or twrp

Download gapps nano to your phone. After flashing your rom, install gapps in twrp. Reboot and done.

which version of gapps for latest chinese rom 2.84?

android 6 nano gapps?

a7cATR4z

Apr 8, 2018
Tezpur

do i need to boot the phone after installing the chinese rom and then reboot to recovery and install gapps or can i install rom+gapps at one go and then boot the phone?

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Unable to wipe data cache etc.. why?

sHquXN1.jpg

Last edited:

a7cATR4z

Apr 8, 2018
Tezpur

Vi7eta

Apr 19, 2018
Reactions: a7cATR4z

Vi7eta

Apr 19, 2018
No I did not use twrp to install anything. I have wiped everything and I did all the flashings by Stock-Recovery. Chineses rom and gapps.
The gapps I have downloaded from opengapps.org :good: and I was able for 1 time to flash them with my Stock-Recovery. But - even though I was able to easily set up my google account, it did not give me the Google Play icon to access the Google Play Store.

Here in the thread I have read this:
1. "If you installed any gapps before, do not forget to install this via TWRP and clean dalvik and cache after new install."
2. "Then I installed the Gapps -601-20160709_signed. (Could do it only using the 3.0.2 TWRP)."

Isn't this a very strange behaviour? Why I can flash the gapps by Stock-Recovery only one time and after this I have to use TWRP for gapps. Even I wipe everything and will start with a new clean flashing of the whole Chinese rom and gapps again? How the phone is able to "remember" that gapps were already installed on it?

I'm a bit scared to change the Stock-Recovery to TWRP because:
1. I don't know howI cold go back from TWRP to Stock-Recovery if ever needed. Is there an easy roll back procedure available? And for which reason I should need to roll back (will I get ota-updates etc.)?
2. I don't like to root my phone since some of my apps will not work on rooted phones. Does TWRP also mean that my phone is rooted automatically with TWRP on it?
3. I'm not sure if this sensitive apps which don't like to run on rooted phones will run on unrooted phones but with a non-stock recovery like TWRP on it. What is your opinion?

Having custom recovery dosent mean you are rooted or conflict with sensitive apps, rather it provide you a plateform for further modding including flashing other roms/flashing minor tweaks in current rom. It requiers unlocked bootloader which is pretty easy thing to do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] ZTE Nubia Z11 NX531J ( International ROM )

ZTE Nubia Z11 NX531J International Official ROM with Google Play Store and All Google Services

=========================

Link from the Source:
    NX531J_Z69_EN_RSZOT1JF00L119
    NX531J_Z69_EN_RSZOT1JF00L115
    NX531J_Z69_EN_RSZOT1JF00L113

XQ55 Files:
    NX531J_Z69_EN_RSZOT1JF00L115 (mediafire)

Nubia Z11 support:
    http://www.nubia.com/in/support.php?a=phone&pid=27

How?
    Download the file and put it on the internal memory of the phone

NX531J-ROM.png

Power Off your Phone Then
    Press the power button with the volume button down together until the phone vibrates leave Buttons

ZTE-Nubia-Z11-Recovery-mode.jpg

Go to
    >>reboot to nubia emergency recovery
    >>English
    >>Choose Update Package
    >>Choose From Phone Storage
    >>NX531J-update_115.zip

If you have Problem you should wipe data

>>reboot to nubia emergency recovery
    >>English
    >>Wipe Data
    >>Wipe all Applications
    >>OK

ZTE-Nubia-Z11-5.png
    ZTE-Nubia-Z11-6.png
    ZTE-Nubia-Z11-7.png

For China ROM:
    http://ui.nubia.cn/rom/detail/29

Here you will find ( TWRP , USB Drivers ... ):
    XQ55 Files for ZTE Nubia Z11

ZTE Nobia Z11 Drivers
    ZTE Nobia Z11 TWRP
    ZTE Nobia Z11 boot img

Files via Tanawan PLA
    China ROM
    NX531J-1.54 full update.zip

XQ55
    Who tried this International Official ROM NX531J_Z69_EN_RSZOT1JF00L115 and can confirm that it has a Slovak language?

Sorry NO Slovak language
    Hi,
    Any coming international ROM update?
    The Chinese ROM just got and update.
    ??

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Hi,
    I have upgraded my Nubia Z11 to the 304 international ROM.
    Mainly because I wanted the Android 7.1.1
    Can, I, now return to the Chinese ROM?
    Should I just flash the ROM? (Like I did, moving from the Chinese to the International using TWRP)

As i know chinese rom is based on android 6 and international rom is based on android 7. You can not flash phone back to android 6 based chinese rom after update.
    Hello, how are you?
    I was with the gizchina rom installed, however I do not know what error happened, my cell phone are not from the logo powered by android google.
    When I enter the nubia recovery mode and try to install a rom from the sd card the phone reboots, I can not do anything.
    The problem is that I use linux on the computer, and I do not know how to get it working again, I'm breaking my head reading forums, but so far I have not found anything concrete.
    Can someone help me?
    Thankful!
    Most likely you ended up encrypting your drvice storage. Have you tried flashing en3.05 through the nubia rec? If your device boots up and was rooted and bootloader was unlocked you can install flashify and flash twrp. Then do a full factory reset.
    If all above fails
    Install oracle virtual box on Linux and try starting windows then run the nubia recovery tool......