(Requesting Help) Trouble with architecture

Search This thread

LegitSeen

Jan 4, 2019
I decided one day that id try using custom roms from this site and its been nice, I mean ive tried almost all the roms in this section. The reason for creating this thread and requesting help started when I decided to change from OctexGold (just wanted a change), misread and downloaded a rom for another device (woops). I dont remember the rom and for what device.

The problem :

My architecture is detected as ARM, the 32 bit version.
This is holding me back on plenty of stuff I want to try out, since ARM64 is what ive found most developers seek to support.

I realized the architecture had changed from ARM64, when I installed a proper rom after the mistake, and the GApps ARM64 version was no longer working and I has to use the 32 version.

If anyone could tell me how to fix this, itd mean alot to me, since I just cant seem to find anything.

Idk, just felt to include this screenshot from the Droid Info app

sv2xrbt.png

LegitSeen

Jan 4, 2019
To clarify, ive only ever browsed on this site, and this the first account I just created before this post so I apologize if theres anything im doing wrong.

Cruxter321

Sep 16, 2016
Cibinong
So, if you're phone is G610X (J7Prime). The correct and Default architecture is ARM for ROM / Firmware, and our CPU as far as i know must be support ARM64 but there is no ARM64 Source / Firmware.:rolleyes:

Conclusion :
- The Correct one is ARM Instead of ARM64
- Currently there is no ARM64 Based ROM so far

Solution :
For anything to be Fixed / Back To Normal please Reflash Original Firmware:fingers-crossed:

And to be clear can you Send me the link about your False ROM installation?:) Maybe i can inspect why this is happened because in common the ROM will not flash by Giving ERROR saying Device not Compatible or Something.:silly:

I Guess that's it, Sorry for some bad language.

Last edited:
Reactions: LegitSeen

LegitSeen

Jan 4, 2019
So, if you're phone is G610X (J7Prime). The correct and Default architecture is ARM for ROM / Firmware, and our CPU as far as i know must be support ARM64 but there is no ARM64 Source / Firmware.:rolleyes:

Conclusion :

Solution :
For anything to be Fixed / Back To Normal please Reflash Original Firmware:fingers-crossed:

And to be clear can you Send me the link about your False ROM installation?:) Maybe i can inspect why this is happened because in common the ROM will not flash by Giving ERROR saying Device not Compatible or Something.:silly:

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. :good:

If I find the ROM, I'll send it.

Reactions: Cruxter321

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Conclusion :

Solution :

Conclusion :

Solution :

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. :good:

If I find the ROM, I'll send it.