crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
Click for feature list
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
DOWNLOAD LATEST FIRMWARE
First time installing crDroid to your Pixel 3XL, or coming from another ROM:
1) You should be using the most current factory images from Google
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe/Advanced Wipe: Dalvik / ART Cache, system and data
4) Flash the ROM zip (PixelGAPPS are Included)
5) Flash the TWRP install zip
6) Reboot (You'll see "No OS Installed", this is normal on A/B devices)
7) For root, AFTER you boot into crDroid, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
- Update: have to recompile unfortunately.
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others..
crDroid G+ community