best custom rom

Search This thread

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi
As per the title what would be the best custom rom considering feature to stability to update ratio? Most of the builds here are by the same guy (thanks man sorry forgot your name ) and have the same features mostly
What you guys are rocking as your daily driver?
Cheers ?

Last edited:

richii0207

Nov 3, 2014
plus.google.com
As per the title what would be the best custom rom considering feature to stability to update ratio? Most of the builds here are by the same guy (thanks man sorry forgot your name ) and have the same features mostly
Cheers ?
Stock. Fastest updates, most reliable and does everything I need without compromise or downtime from flashing anything. Updates install with phone on and functional :)

Haha ik but stock has way less features lol and i dont mind flashing

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs

They are all fantastic ROMs. Hard to pick a "best". I have been crack flashing last 2 months. I've probably spent the most time on Dirty Unicorns though. My deciding factor lately is whether visual VM works with my carrier, Verizon. There are 2 ROMs, where for me, VVM hasn't been working.

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi
They are all fantastic ROMs. Hard to pick a "best". I have been crack flashing last 2 months. I've probably spent the most time on Dirty Unicorns though. My deciding factor lately is whether visual VM works with my carrier, Verizon. There are 2 ROMs, where for me, VVM hasn't been working.
Du has less features compared to other roms what would be your second best?

CyberpodS2

Mar 27, 2012
NE Pennsylvania Boonies
This thread is pretty much counter to what XDA is about. "Best Rom" threads are rarely productive and often causes strife. If you truly want someone else to do the leg work for you then ask specific questions about specific features you are looking for, etc. We all are going to have our own favorite, based on our own criteria. I don't wanna come off like Debbie downer but I know where this usually ends up...

Prattham

Sep 6, 2013
New Delhi
This thread is pretty much counter to what XDA is about. "Best Rom" threads are rarely productive and often causes strife. If you truly want someone else to do the leg work for you then ask specific questions about specific features you are looking for, etc. We all are going to have our own favorite, based on our own criteria. I don't wanna come off like Debbie downer but I know where this usually ends up...
That's what i was looking for
Best custom rom as per you guys maybe i should change it to favorite custom rom lol

Reactions: CyberpodS2
Best custom rom as per you guys maybe i should change it to favorite custom rom lol

I'd agree. That's why i originally stated they are ALL great ROMs. Very political here sometimes. That being said, I prefer AOSPEx merely because of a very specific feature.

I specifically purchased this device to feed my crack-flashing addiction and I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of dedication every ROM maintainer puts into these packages. If it wasn't for this community I'd be Linux Distro-ing that crap out of my desktop. Regardless, try em all. You'll find your own preferences and styles to suit your needs on your device.

Have fun and thank you to everyone who contributes to this community.

Reactions: suhridkhan

Jiggs82

Dec 22, 2010
The Bronx, NY
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Havos OS rom it has lots of features and new ones added every build plus mostly it has been stable for me but i do keep stock backed up and also Bootlegged rom as well.

Reactions: bsbharath1987

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cheers ?
    Stock. Fastest updates, most reliable and does everything I need without compromise or downtime from flashing anything. Updates install with phone on and functional :)
    Stock + root + V4A + Dolby + substratum + AdAway + TiBu....and that's all I need :cool:

Stock + root + V4A + Dolby + substratum + AdAway + TiBu....and that's all I need :cool:
    What's Dolby has that V4A doesn't if you don't mind. I'm running stock rooted only for V4A.