[ROM+KERNEL+TWRP] Unofficial LineageOS 16.0 with 3.4.113 kernel [Aug 27, 2019]

Search This thread

gipsy.danger

Feb 5, 2014
When trying to open Netflix the device cannot be recognized and the app closes.
When setting the SELinux to permissive the app works. When setting to enforcing (current state) it doesn't work.
I think it's the same problem as with the banking apps.
Logcat: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1aTV40ukluEm5mhHOnoDV7WhKH4_bkK_1

Rooted with magisk
Opengapps mini
Clean installed with your twrp but still same problem. With your older pixel experience no problem.
Build.prop was set to 600. Manually changed to 644.
even WhatsApp detects it as custom rom and warns me, and if i go ahead, it delays my messages or even fails to send it and receivers can't see my messages, this happens randomly.
i switched to pixel experience where WhatsApp works fine.

puscasumarin

Jan 6, 2015
First of all I want to thank @YumeMichi for bringing us this extraordinary ROM. I put it up on my phone since the day it came up and I'm very impressed by it: no crashes, smooth, great battery life, almost no noticeable heating (I'm glad that he decided to stick with that magic 3.4.113 kernel), looks good and has the right amount of customizability. Amazing for a first release!
Now for the problems I've encountered with the 20190118 build:
- FM Radio doesn't work.
- Transfer speeds on WiFi are unusually low (when copying a file on a LAN PC I use to get more than 3 MB/s, now it's less than 300 KiB/s).
- Waking-up the screen by pressing the power button has a noticeable delay. Could be related to deep sleep or a new "feature" or setting, still have to figure this one. Nothing major anyway, just a minor annoyance.

Blank97

Dec 8, 2016
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Poco F3
When trying to open Netflix the device cannot be recognized and the app closes.
When setting the SELinux to permissive the app works. When setting to enforcing (current state) it doesn't work.
I think it's the same problem as with the banking apps.
Logcat: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1aTV40ukluEm5mhHOnoDV7WhKH4_bkK_1

Rooted with magisk
Opengapps mini
Clean installed with your twrp but still same problem. With your older pixel experience no problem.
Build.prop was set to 600. Manually changed to 644.
I'm having the same problem with Netflix, how do I set SELinux to permissive?

sojusnik

Aug 13, 2012
I'm having the same problem with Netflix, how do I set SELinux to permissive?

Or you can search for "Magisk SELinux Manager" in Magisk and trigger it from there.

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

i have encountered green camera issue in this latest build(18/01/19).......please fix that......

See:

Go to TWRP,

Mount system

Advanced>>Terminal

chmod 644 /system/build.prop

Reboot

:laugh:

gipsy.danger

Feb 5, 2014
i know less about coding ....and i didnt get the tutorial to fix green screen by yume.......thats why i am asking to elaborate...........
its shared with you 2 posts ahead, thats what yume said, the dev cannot reply to each and every one here its already been discussed if you care to read old posts by other members.
simple instructions are given which anyone who can flash roms could do it.
if you still find difficulty report back.

Anshumanopx

Sep 14, 2018
1. Go to TWRP (Recovery)

2. Mount >> system (select system)

3. Advanced >> Terminal

Type this command below and hit enter:

chmod 644 /system/build.prop

4. Reboot

one last question.....do i need to enter this every time i reboot or just one time?
i am clean flashing the rom ...so should i do a reboot to recovery or just flash the rom and type the code?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Anyone here using lawn chair v2 launcher in this ROM? :)

no i have flashed the pixel launcher ...its just great and has smooth navigation

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Anyone here using lawn chair v2 launcher in this ROM? :)

no i have flashed the pixel launcher ...its just great and has smooth navigation

koi1843

Apr 15, 2018
one last question.....do i need to enter this every time i reboot or just one time?
i am clean flashing the rom ...so should i do a reboot to recovery or just flash the rom and type the code?

Only once.

if you're installing new ROM , flash it . If you still get green pictures then reboot to recovery and typein that code.

If you have questions check the thread before asking.

If you don't understand certain things, Google is always your friend. If you still don't understand then the community will try to help you for sure. But Google.. things and read about Android stuff.

Anshumanopx

Sep 14, 2018
Only once.

if you're installing new ROM , flash it . If you still get green pictures then reboot to recovery and typein that code.

If you have questions check the thread before asking.

If you don't understand certain things, Google is always your friend. If you still don't understand then the community will try to help you for sure. But Google.. things and read about Android stuff.

how to mute shutter sound ...its not muting even after setting from camera setting..?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

Any bug?:
    No. Everything is OK.

Special thanks:
    @Sultanxda
    @LineageOS

Downloads:
    Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B36BEwJrvdFMMFJlZ25MdEVMazg
    Basketbuild: https://basketbuild.com/devs/YumeMichi

Encryption:
    My custom TWRP is required to decrypt your data.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0 for OnePlus X, ROM for the OnePlus X

Contributors
    YumeMichi
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 3.1.3 or above
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-18

Created 2019-01-18
    Last Updated 2019-08-28
    @YumeMichi Can we expect any Android 10 based ROM for Onyx anytime in the future?
    Please reply. Thanks.

PzFxAuj.png
    Changelog

+20190117
    Initial release

+20190127
    ROM:
    Fix many selinux denials (FM, Camera, Netflix and so on)
    TWRP:
    Fix unable to boot after restoring TWRP backup

+20190707
    Upstream Jul ASB
    Upstream LinegeOS
    Fully rebase device and kernel trees
    Fix missing 'Notification slider' and 'Swap back recents' settings
    Fix slow WiFi speed when BT is connected
    Fix manual network selection
    Add LiveDisplay support

+20190827
    Upstream LineageOS
    Get back to Sultan camera HAL (I don't want to maintain a closed source HAL)
    Kill piner service as it is causing excessive ram usage, and android may start killing foreground apps
    Update TWRP to 3.3.1 (Android 9.0)
    Recent progress:
    Low wifi speed when BT is on. ---- Fixed
    Notification slider and Swap button settings. ---- Fixed
    :highfive:
    @YumeMichi just to let you know, TWRP restore does not work with your custom TWRP 3.2.3-20190119-onyx
    Every time you restore it just reboots the phone to a fastboot state, I was not having this problem with another TWRP I has been using the last months. Even a clean install of 01/18 build, with latest custom twrp and a new backup, restore will not work.

This is important, once I clean install an OS and every app on it, I do a backup just in case.

Confirmed! New twrp build is up. @ everyone :)