[ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

dalyer

Jun 24, 2013
Dublin
Well I think that was already explained.
I didn't see it explained anywhere that's why I did my own testing.
Lots of people were saying stuff like "flash ROM and don't forget to flash dfe" which is wrong/unnecessary if dfe has been flashed once and vendor/firmware hasn't been flashed again since.
And of course dfe is totally optional with the sole exception of Oxygen OS in my experience so far.
At least I can't get oos to work unless I flash dfe.
Others claim it should work without it but I can't get it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: retromann

ttreddy2210

Mar 6, 2018
Redmi K20 Pro
Latest build is downloaded like this 50kb

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190210-205948.png
    Screenshot_20190210-205948.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 630

dlochab

Dec 13, 2014
Updated to 10/02/2019 build but it still shows an update in update section

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190210-215207.png
    Screenshot_20190210-215207.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 964

ergo911

Feb 5, 2009
From telegram:

Due to recent instability on our download portal, we will do a quick maintenance, hope to return in 1 hour.

dagstar

Sep 14, 2010
Hi, moving over from LOS and just wondered if there is a "buttons" section within settings, to enable long press of the power to turn on torch..... Also anyway of customising the homescreen columns, rows and dock like in the ruthless pixel launcher?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Micka84

JimboTheDeveloper

Sep 14, 2018
Can you elaborate what do you mean by the statement that " build in pixel 3 camera is really really bad" and that, there is a good version ?

Yes u see the post processing on this camera version is locked ,but if u go to pocophone forum they have a deferent version than that,its way better ,it has manual controls ,manula post processing options,one way to see it is if u take a pic with full zoom,this version watercolors the picture with the other version it has noise but about 65% more detail,and for mobile photographers this is a deal braker,now we could sideload the "good" version of gcam,but with the latest update we are stuck with the "bad" version of gcam,that has no reason to exist.I hope i elaborated ,any more photography or gcam questions shoot me up

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Hi, moving over from LOS and just wondered if there is a "buttons" section within settings, to enable long press of the power to turn on torch..... Also anyway of customising the homescreen columns, rows and dock like in the ruthless pixel launcher?

Thanks in advance

No this is a pixel ROM as stock as it can be,for mods u have to try other ROMs like los or recon ect

Reactions: vineetpratik

gyxter

New build is up: https://download.pixelexperience.or...nce_beryllium-9.0-20190210-0200-OFFICIAL.zip/

Changelog:

* Derp 2.8
* Dark theme improved
* Gcam updated
* Others improvements

Thanks for this. Got one problem though. Dirty flashed this from 0205 build with magisk installed and I'm stuck at boot screen. Tried twice still no luck. Flashed the prev version and it went through without issues. Checked the settings for any updates but it's not showing any no matter how many refreshes i made.

So i removed my lock security and tried to flash the latest again but still stuck at BS and its almost 15 mins already as of writing.

Hope anyone can pinpoint the prob here. Also how do i get logcat during startup?

Last edited:

amit_chapala

Jan 9, 2015
Thanks for this. Got one problem though. Dirty flashed this from 0205 build with magisk installed and I'm stuck at boot screen. Tried twice still no luck. Flashed the prev version and it went through without issues. Checked the settings for any updates but it's not showing any no matter how many refreshes i made.

So i removed my lock security and tried to flash the latest again but still stuck at BS and its almost 15 mins already as of writing.

Hope anyone can pinpoint the prob here. Also how do i get logcat during startup?

Just uninstall magisk modules and you good to go

Reactions: gyxter

Top Liked Posts