[ROM][9.0.0][PIE] ViperOS 6.1 [BACON][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

4yush

Mar 18, 2014
Nagpur
6hjdrBL.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar
QS settings
Clock statusbar settings
Battery style
Carrier label
Network traffic
4G/LTE icon toggle
Rounded corner settings
QS for Reboot/Recovery

Recents
Style recents AOSP and QuickStep
Button clear and Membar for recents AOSP

Lockscreen
Face auto unlock
WheaterClient
Battery info Charging

System
Color engine
theme QS style
Buttons and navbar settings
LED battery Charging
LED notifications colors
Power Menu advanced
Fonts packages

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

GDrive : Download

GApps:

ViperGApps: ViperGApps
OpenGapps: OpenGApps

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
LineageOS team
@beingmishra
@balaji.vr06
@Adithya R
@master98ofu
@Agent_fabulous
@awlw
And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Bugs:

OPO Gestures
Hardware Keys Remap
Advanced Reboot
Let me know others.

Other links

Last edited:

JT1510365

Jan 7, 2014
White Lake
HTC Thunderbolt
HTC Inspire 4G
Thank you for bringing another great Pie rom to the one plus one:) It seems this phone will never die of development anytime soon! Hopefully the bugs that are currently in the rom can be fixed in future builds but i am still going to give this rom a test and i will be downloading asap:)

Thank you for your hard work:)

Reactions: pat99

CedArctic

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks for your hard work @4yush! Just wanted to ask if SELinux is enforcing or permissive on this build? Thanks once more!

4yush

Mar 18, 2014
Nagpur
Thank you for bringing another great Pie rom to the one plus one:) It seems this phone will never die of development anytime soon! Hopefully the bugs that are currently in the rom can be fixed in future builds but i am still going to give this rom a test and i will be downloading asap:)

Definitely give it a try and let me know if there are any more undiscovered bugs.

Reactions: JT1510365

@das

Feb 22, 2019
Bug I found Random reboot when open Instagram and youtube,no navigation bar option, charging led not working hope this will be fix in upcoming updates

stormy_gale

May 15, 2010
Cambridge
Installed ROM last weekend, been running as my daily drive since.
Smooth, no lagging or reboots & just the right amount of customisation for me.

Only bugs recognised :
Notification led issue , as already stated
Contactless not working but NFC reading tags Ok.

I'm a medium user so probably not putting it through it's paces as others might.
@4yush Thanks for this pie ROM keeping our OPOs going for another year. Looking forward to any updates. Great work.

stormy_gale

May 15, 2010
Cambridge
Rom is shutting down automatically and reboots to recovery!!!!

I've been running as my daily driver since March & not had any issues of the system rebooting in that manner.
System running as stock, no 3rd party themes applied.

I've had a normal reboot whilst using the phone in the car which i put down to overload.

Because I was playing songs over BT via Viper4Andriod & Rocket Player, following the Sat Nav whilst charging the phone.

bmaz121

Oct 6, 2012
Santa Ana, CA
Cannot receive text messages Vipeer 6.1 OnePlus One

I was amazed how great this Rom was. Everything worked even the WIFI on a non Broadcasting network. I switch phones having a second OnePlus one and the sim card was registered OK and data, Calls, and text out works fine. Just can't receive text messages. I gone through all the options I read about for texting problem I could find but no one seems to have this problem. Where do I get in touch with the team to see if they can help?

g33k0

Jan 27, 2017
Münster
GT-i9250
HTC Leo
This is a really great rom!

However I've got a problem: I'm randomly getting the message "Device is shutting down" followed by a reboot to recovery.
Any idea what the problem could be?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6hjdrBL.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:
    We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.

Features:

Statusbar
    QS settings
    Clock statusbar settings
    Battery style
    Carrier label
    Network traffic
    4G/LTE icon toggle
    Rounded corner settings
    QS for Reboot/Recovery

Recents
    Style recents AOSP and QuickStep
    Button clear and Membar for recents AOSP

Lockscreen
    Face auto unlock
    WheaterClient
    Battery info Charging

System
    Color engine
    theme QS style
    Buttons and navbar settings
    LED battery Charging
    LED notifications colors
    Power Menu advanced
    Fonts packages

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download:

GDrive : Download

GApps:

ViperGApps: ViperGApps
    OpenGapps: OpenGApps

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
    LineageOS team
    @beingmishra
    @balaji.vr06
    @Adithya R
    @master98ofu
    @Agent_fabulous
    @awlw
    And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!

Bugs:

OPO Gestures
    Hardware Keys Remap
    Advanced Reboot
    Let me know others.

Other links

Definitely give it a try and let me know if there are any more undiscovered bugs.