[EDL PACKAGES][A2017X][V3.0.0B10--all-->B23][8.0.0] Full EDL Package

Search This thread

totmakina

Nov 13, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
It seems that it does not work. Here you have another link that works. Sorry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YMH_WMog_goAH4rcwiTVMJFsGe-aBiwx/view?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

It seems that it does not work. Here you have another link that works. Sorry

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YMH_WMog_goAH4rcwiTVMJFsGe-aBiwx/view?usp=drivesdk

The folder must be hosted on TWRP / BACKUPS / ZTE_Axon_7 and then restore

dimkin_76

Apr 7, 2015
MOD Edit: Translated by Google Translator.
Hello Dear Members!
All firmware updates dimkin_76-edik.skv
Are here
MOD Edit: Link removed
There Everything is written what has been done
Sorry I do not speak English

MOD Remark: By para. 4 of the Forum Rules, the use of the English language is mandatory. If you don't speak English, please use an online translator ("Если вы не говорите по-английски, пожалуйста, используйте онлайн-переводчик"). You are allowed to additionally post in your language below the English text.

###
there was a question about the wallpaper update on the lock screen. this was sacrificed for making a 60 fps video, either a wallpaper or a video
Best regards, Dmitry
###

lockscreen not refreshing for me
on all the mods I had to sacrifice this for the sake of shooting a video at 60 fps

Здравствуйте Уважаемые Форумчане!
Все обновления прошивок dimkin_76-edik.skv
Находятся здесь
Там Все написано что сделано

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

был вопрос на счет обновления обоев на экране блокировки. этим пожертвовали ради снятии видео в 60 fps,либо обои ,либо видео
с уважением дмитрий

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

lockscreen not refreshing for me
на всех модах пришлось пожертвовать этим ради снимании видео в 60 fps

Last edited by a moderator:

totmakina

Nov 13, 2013
Nothing Phone 1
Находятся здесь

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

был вопрос на счет обновления обоев на экране блокировки. этим пожертвовали ради снятии видео в 60 fps,либо обои ,либо видео
с уважением дмитрий

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Hi, I'm so glad you're in the forum. It is a joy that we can enjoy your stay here. I am very grateful to you for your work for the Axon 7

Last edited by a moderator:

KiranRD

Dec 16, 2015
Hi.I have A2017 model. Yesterday I updated it to B23. Before that I was on B17. Till now I have not found any Major problems, but I have a few questions.

1. After full EDL flash all the data was intact. None of the data was erased. Isn't it supposed to be erased?

2. Battery is being drained a lot faster.

Should I do a factory reset once?

Predatorhaze

Feb 18, 2016
Gelderland
On line themes page don't accept my ZTE service credentials, do you?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

mmm,maybe you right and they changed policy.Yes i can login with my zte account from email ( i think its still possible to create zte with email though)

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

MOD Edit: Translated by Google Translator.
Hello Dear Members!
All firmware updates dimkin_76-edik.skv
Are here
There Everything is written what has been done

MOD Remark: By para. 4 of the Forum Rules, the use of the English language is mandatory. If you don't speak English, please use an online translator ("Если вы не говорите по-английски, пожалуйста, используйте онлайн-переводчик"). You are allowed to additionally post in your language below the English text.

###
there was a question about the wallpaper update on the lock screen. this was sacrificed for making a 60 fps video, either a wallpaper or a video
Best regards, Dmitry
###

on all the mods I had to sacrifice this for the sake of shooting a video at 60 fps

Находятся здесь

с уважением дмитрий

thanks for your mods,they work okay.
but i ike lockscreen wallpapers so i stay use stock b23

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Use of the English Language is Compulsory

aukdrck

Sep 3, 2012
Toronto
@PredatorhazeTHIS This update stays pretty much stock and debloated with added google stuff and call record/blink which I removed. Also comes prerooted with Magisk 18.1. And no extra launchers. I did download new playstore instead of the one included. Running great so far.
This ROM is running on my 2017U smoothly so far. Only caveat is that the 2nd SIM slot does not seems to work. Phone detects the SIM but shows as no service. Any idea how to fix this?. Thanks for the ROM BTW.

Reactions: vzihome

Predatorhaze

Feb 18, 2016
Gelderland
This ROM is running on my 2017U smoothly so far. Only caveat is that the 2nd SIM slot does not seems to work. Phone detects the SIM but shows as no service. Any idea how to fix this?. Thanks for the ROM BTW.

Change your APN manually.Search on google for your provider apn

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

mmm,maybe you right and they changed policy.Yes i can login with my zte account from email ( i think its still possible to create zte with email though)

Good for you [emoji1], so if you are allowed to access could you please to download the "Geometry" and "Sport" themes and share them?
Thanks.

Don't know how to grab them.I use them yes but how I share it?

Tunox

How to install the ota per twrp ? :(

So i found a Solution for me.
First i try'ed the ADB Sideload Function in Twrp, but Windows 10 did not recognized my device.....anyways.

Then i re-installed the stock recovery from DJKuz'es edl-Packages per EDL, which worked good. Now i try'ed to install the update Package but it comes to an error (status 8). I re-installed the CN-Modem and after that the Update Package installed succesfull. It took some time, but it works. After all i installed my G-Modem and now i'm up to date :D :cowboy:

yoavtabakman

Jun 18, 2011
Is an actual changelog for the B23 available ?
Release Notes】
Dear users, this upgrade will bring you an update.
Ability to, see more visual effects, faster experience.
The hard work of our program, I hope to exchange your comfort and
Praise ~ invite you to upgrade experience
[Experience Enhancement]
1. Optimize the power saving program to improve the system life experience;
2. Optimize charging performance;
3. Fix small probability problems and improve system stability;

[Upgrade considerations]
1. This upgrade will not erase the data, but it is still recommended that you
Make important data backups before the level;
2. After the upgrade, the phone will restart.
Wait a few minutes;
Or wait for subsequent versions to be upgraded before use; financial importance

Google translate...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-26-06-16-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-02-26-06-16-57.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 334

37_

Nov 10, 2009
yes,there is a guide on axon 7 forum.You need modified boot image,magisk 18 and custom module

please tell me where I can find the guid and which mod I should install, thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Hi, I recently flashed the newest B23 Oreo using EDL method, everything works perfect. But after flashing magisk 16.7, which worked well with ROM A2017X_V1.3.0B01_0_Universal, I'm having boot loop now.

Top Liked Posts