Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [MOD][Kernel] K-Lapse : A kern…
4th March 2019, 02:01 AM
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,209

Donate to Me
More
TODO :
  1. Add custom-minute support
  2. Add full-smooth scaling algorithm that actually scales from node to node to make the shift smoother
  3. Add a third "intelligent" mode that uses both time-based and brightness-based values to magically come up with an RGB set that's perfect for that environment
  4. A grayscale feature, that maybe also would support a yellow tint over it, so it's like a grayscale night mode.

Telegram support?
Yeah yeah, I know. Telegram links are common now. In compliance with the xda rule of "Only one TG link per thread" that I saw on some other sub-forums, maybe a link would be fine but mods can remove it per will.
Here's the official klapse telegram group, with commit notifications too:
t.me/klapse or from within telegram you can just join klapse but with an @ in front of it (I didn't use it to prevent an unintended mention to some person)

Notes :
I'm open to any other contructive feedback or suggestions
Klapse doesn't conflict with night mode of Android. They both can work TOGETHER, the result would be an overlap of both their colors.

Credits :
I pretty much wrote all the code for k-lapse myself, but it would be useless without these awesome people who put it to use -
@pappschlumpf for getting k-lapse working for the first time on any snapdragon device, with Smurf kernel for OnePlus 6
@Eliminater74 for tips along the way, very helpful
@HolyAngel for a collab to add support to HolyDragon, and indirectly SkyDragon, and suggesting some tunable structuring
@rupanshji for the commit used for an example of a structured kcal implementation
@flar2 for debugging and adding k-lapse support to his app EX kernel manager, purchase the app here - EXKM
@franciscofranco for adding k-lapse support to his app Franco Kernel Manager, purchase the app here - FKM
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to tanish2k09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tanish2k09 Ad-Free