COOL1 BRICKED QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E

Search This thread
After using my cool1 for a month with no problems i decided to flash JUI 7.0.1 (with gapps etc...) on my Cool1 via TWRP but after doing it i realized it has many bugs and apps doesn't work properly. So i decided to return to EUI. After flashing the original stock firmware and rebooting the phone automatically switched off.
Power button not working, i cannot get into recovery and i tried all combinations of buttons without success.
When i connect it to the computer the red led start glowing and my computer recognizes it ONLY in Device Manager as QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E (COM3).
i have all the latest drivers installed.

i tried QFIL and it also recognizes it as QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E (COM3) and after setting everything when i click "Download" i get this error:

Start Download
COM Port number:3
Switch To EDL
Download Fail:Switch To EDL FailFailed to Switch to Emergency Download mode
Finish Download

MiFlash doesn't recognize the phone so nothing to do
Coolpad Download Assistant doesn't recognize the phone.
YGDP not working

to flash a new rom i need the phone to go into QUALCOMM HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 MODE but i tried everything installed the latest drivers even bought a 10$ EDL CABLE from amazon still not working always show me QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E

Any suggestion that would help, please... I think it's hard bricked because it cannot get into recovery nor the fastboot mode. completely dead only Red led glowing and QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E (COM3).

Thank you

mymosi@12

Apr 27, 2017
hi
i installed custom recovery to cool 1 c 103
after it finished model number changed to 106
what i have to do?????

Bogdanm997

Jun 5, 2018
hello. probably you wipe system. .. or i dont know..but try this:
Forced writing a recovery mod using QFIL.exe:
a) open program qfil.exe
b) choose the recovery folder and xml file
(remember: for writing succes recovery you need type this command in cmd: BCDEDIT.EXE –SET TESTSIGNING OFF)
c) plug the phone
d) now. most important: Hold Volume up , Volume Down and Power Button At same time. and - always press the button
if not working : first d) and then c) steps.
if the qfil.exe read the phone hold continues button.
e) press download button on qfil.exe

Now in this moment you have a recovery mod.
This method it worked for me

So now you need a flash a rom.
I dont understand why after flash some room(miui 8, 9, etc) my phone did not open..
maybe some rom dont have a kernel
so.. i flash the jui 7 by cuoco and my phone its a live ()
now you can try flash now room (I'm not sure if it will work as I did not try)
1. wipe data and cache
2) flash new rom

edit: dont work flash any rom after flashed jiui..i dont know why...... :(
Edit2: for change jui to eui watch this:
https://youtu.be/oPB1izX4Plo
Good luck:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: realblackyz

silentzer14

May 5, 2018
a) open program qfil.exe
(remember: for writing succes recovery you need type this command in cmd: BCDEDIT.EXE –SET TESTSIGNING OFF)
c) plug the phone
d) now. most important: Hold Volume up , Volume Down and Power Button At same time. and - always press the button

I dont understand why after flash some room(miui 8, 9, etc) my phone did not open..
1. wipe data and cache
2) flash new rom

I've flashed the recovery mode but my phone is not opening can you help me ? :crying:

Bogdanm997

Jun 5, 2018
I've flashed the recovery mode but my phone is not opening can you help me ? :crying:

Edit 3: To change EUI to JUI or viceversa You need use Coolpad download assistant

I found a video yt, link bellow.
Hi, but recovery mod is working? Press Vol up + Power Button to Enter in recovery.
If recovery work, You can flash a rom . Jui or eui.
More details please and i try to help You.
Edit:
Or write rom with coolpad download assistant:
After You can install recovery
Edit2: I recomanded install trwp 3.1.x.x by @Cuoco92
And then You can Root the phone. (Install magisk or SuperSU from recovery)

Last edited:

silentzer14

May 5, 2018
Edit 3: To change EUI to JUI or viceversa You need use Coolpad download assistant

Hi, but recovery mod is working? Press Vol up + Power Button to Enter in recovery.
Edit:

I have fixed the device but the only problem now is I don't have any signal. Simcards are detected but no Network at ALL, I tried to Fix my IMEI but still the same, do you know how to fix it ?

I also tried to reflash the rom through TWRP still the same -_-

silentzer14

May 5, 2018
After using my cool1 for a month with no problems i decided to flash JUI 7.0.1 (with gapps etc...) on my Cool1 via TWRP but after doing it i realized it has many bugs and apps doesn't work properly. So i decided to return to EUI. After flashing the original stock firmware and rebooting the phone automatically switched off.
Power button not working, i cannot get into recovery and i tried all combinations of buttons without success.
When i connect it to the computer the red led start glowing and my computer recognizes it ONLY in Device Manager as QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E (COM3).

i tried QFIL and it also recognizes it as QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E (COM3) and after setting everything when i click "Download" i get this error:

YGDP not working

to flash a new rom i need the phone to go into QUALCOMM HS-USB QDLOADER 9008 MODE but i tried everything installed the latest drivers even bought a 10$ EDL CABLE from amazon still not working always show me QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E

Any suggestion that would help, please... I think it's hard bricked because it cannot get into recovery nor the fastboot mode. completely dead only Red led glowing and QUALCOMM HS-USB Diagnostic 900E (COM3).

Thank you

Turn off your phone then
Insert the Cable
Hold "VOLUME UP + DOWN + POWER BUTTON" wait until the 4th beep sound Then try to flash again.

Boulfalxd

Feb 24, 2019
Zaragoza
I try it but when i do the recovery mode only the red light is working the phone isn't vibrate and nothing so i tried to do it in the YGDP tool and isn't working too are you know anoyher way ?? :crying:

dwaipayan774

Oct 15, 2018
Kolkata
I try it but when i do the recovery mode only the red light is working the phone isn't vibrate and nothing so i tried to do it in the YGDP tool and isn't working too are you know anoyher way ?? :crying:
Try QGDP. On my Pc my phone is not detected by YGDP ,but I can flash stock ROM with QGDP.You can flash with QGDP , without even turning on the phone.Add the CPB file in QGDP, click start, and then plug in phone while switched off(no need to press any button)

Reactions: Boulfalxd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a) open program qfil.exe
    c) plug the phone

1. wipe data and cache
    2) flash new rom

Edit2: for change jui to eui watch this:
    a) open program qfil.exe
    c) plug the phone

1. wipe data and cache
    2) flash new rom

Edit:

Edit:

I have fixed the device but the only problem now is I don't have any signal. Simcards are detected but no Network at ALL, I tried to Fix my IMEI but still the same, do you know how to fix it ?

I also tried to reflash the rom through TWRP still the same -_-

YGDP not working

Thank you

Turn off your phone then
    Insert the Cable
    Hold "VOLUME UP + DOWN + POWER BUTTON" wait until the 4th beep sound Then try to flash again.