Stock and Patched boot.img 10.0.12.0 (July)

Search This thread
Dec 27, 2012
Did you enable camera 2api and install Gcam after installing patch boot 10.0.5? If yes, can you please share the entire process?

Nov 2, 2018
I accidentally updated my phone, and it gave me a bootloop, so i flashed the patched img and it worked, but now my wi-fi doesn't work, did you have any problem with this?

Reactions: abhimanyus1997

e2vinay

Oct 28, 2011
Hi

My Mi A2 has got latest OTA and version is v10.0.7.0.PDIMIXM
can you please provide original and patched boot

Thanks in advance

weppull

Apr 17, 2019
Just now (to test on your request) successfully downloaded Patched boot.img 10.0.5.0 from the thread OP and Patched boot.img 10.0.7.0 from the link given 4 posts above yours
Link is working fine But
I've Used Patched Boot.img 10.0.2.0 and my Build No is 10.0.7 and My phone is Stuck on Android one Logo Any solution for this.....?

Aerobatic

Apr 24, 2014
I've Used Patched Boot.img 10.0.2.0 and my Build No is 10.0.7 and My phone is Stuck on Android one Logo Any solution for this.....?
Please be more accurate in describing your problem next time (Quote: "The Patch Boot Link is not working").
And what stops you from using 1st original 10.0.7.0 boot?:
1. in bootloader mode in CMD window with admin rights after checking that phone is responsive ["fastboot devices"}. - boot into stock kernel ["fastboot boot boot.img"].
If phone boots OK, than you can:
- flash stock kernel (but you will need to know whcih A/B slot is active, see guides here),
- and/or check if patched boot is working as well:
2. in bootloader mode in CMD window with admin rights after checking that phone is responsive ["fastboot devices"}. - boot into patched kernel ["fastboot boot patched_boot.img"].
If phone boots OK, than you can get Magisk root , etc. See guides in this forum.

Last edited:

jeevanthespark

Apr 20, 2019
Updated to 10.0.8.0.
stock and patched boot image in first post.
Can I use this for V10.0.8.0.PDIMIXM? I could see there are different versions like V10.0.8.0.PDLMIXM on the internet... Which model is this patched boot img?

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

both links is working correctly
try another browser,vpn,or user agent

Downloaded using VPN. Thanks

benjaialexz

Sep 16, 2017
stock boot missing

Stock boot image extracted from 10.0.8.0
Patched boot was generated with Magisk.

Flashed it with fastboot and the Mi A2 was rooted again.

Hi, tried downloading the stock boot and the error 410 Gone popped up.
If you could sort the link out or generate another link, it would be really appreciated.

Also, with the stock boot image provided, I can root my device without bricking provided that I follow all the correct steps yes?
Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Patched boot 10.0.12.0
    Stock and patched (Magisk 19.3) boot images, June 2019 security patch, 10.0.10.0 PDIMIXM.
    Note: Due to the fact that xda has very strict limits on attachments size, highest compression ratio was used. In case OS-internal unziper does not recognize archive, use opensource 7-Zip or any other more-or-less modern SW to unpack.
    Link for Patched boot and stock boot 10.0.12.0 ?
    Here are mine 10.0.12 twrp backuped boot.img and magisk 19.3 patched boot.img
    Update 10.0.9.0

Updated to 10.0.9.0.
    stock and patched boot image in first post.