march security update is here

Search This thread

Lurensu

Sep 10, 2017
Are you kidding me? I just cleared 450+ mb chrome cache in Pixel Experience ROM in 5-6 seconds (I have the 4+64 Version). It's just poor optimization by xiaomi that causes it to happen in the stock ROM.

Earlier, in the stock ROM I used to get a extremely laggy UI and reboots after clearing cache.
Is your device encrypted?

andras9999

Feb 22, 2014
Today I rollbacked to december patch, after that I updated to february, I should have come here sooner, because I thought I did something wrong that's why I not get march patch... Oh and something strange happend recently I rebooted my phone and realised now I'm on january patch (not kidding).... Idk what is happening right now :(( this is really messed up...

vdullius

Sep 5, 2017
I got the March update and guess what? Bootloop. I left MIUI (Mi Max 2) thinking that I had gotten rid of the countless software problems but apparently the xiaomi has the Midas touch in reverse when it comes to the software. The incovenient truth is that there is no free lunch, if you sell something very cheap you need to sacrifice quality in some area. It's enough of Xiaomi to me.

Reactions: Danny17va
D

Deleted member 7639727

Delete

Last edited by a moderator:

Green Dude

Feb 27, 2019

It's really weird because it still doesn't make sense.
How can you explain Neel's post?

Are you kidding me? I just cleared 450+ mb chrome cache in Pixel Experience ROM in 5-6 seconds (I have the 4+64 Version). It's just poor optimization by xiaomi that causes it to happen in the stock ROM.

Earlier, in the stock ROM I used to get a extremely laggy UI and reboots after clearing cache.

It seems that xiaomi doesn't know how to solve some problems.

endva3

Dec 17, 2009
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Anyone from europe has receive the update?
Yes im from Europe and receive march updte OTA. Xiaomi pulled OTA and after users found bugs then xiaomi stop OTA update.. Last 3 OTAs updates from xiaomi su*ks.. MI A2 have cca 3 months (coming from redmi note 5pro with pixel experience ROM). I was hoping to MI A2 will have better suport.. i was wrong... redmi note 5 pro has better custom ROM supporting while MI A2 with "androidone" program
Sorry me english

Last edited:
Am i lucky or what? I seem to not the bugs mentioned. Despite i posted earlier that i am having issues, a factory reset fixes the zygote problem.

I feel like it's a story worth telling: i come from Nokia 6 and hated it so much. So after like multiple careful considerations, i go for Mi A2. The experience is really pleasant.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: allrockedout

raponka

Jul 19, 2016
I have updated my device to march security patch and it's been a good in general, colors are back to normal, no wifi issues, still no camera2api :/

Could you please explain what do you mean by colors are back to normal. Has there been a problem with the colors? Im asking because i have a warm line on the right when i turn on night mode. (still on feb update)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 7639727
    Seems like they pulled the update.

That's like their slogan now.

Xiaomi's Android One: "We pulled the update".
    Stock and patched boots of 10.0.7.0.PDIMIXM
    Just installed

• No stability problems noticed
    • GCam continues to work just fine (how do I test if camera2api is now enabled by default?)
    • As reported, colors are back to "normal"
    • Fingerprint is fast
    • The awesome stability from Android One :)
    It's pulled, you have to wait for the April update.

You know what bothers me? The fact that it is considered natural by Xiaomi and finally by us end users, that when a portion of users gets a buggy update and then is pulled, we have to wait a month for the next update that "might" fix the previously pulled buggy update. On the other hand, there are users that are two months behind because they haven't updated to March's pulled update and are sitting on the buggy February update waiting for a potential fix in April update. I mean wtf is this??
    *#*#4636#*#* then select LTE from phone information for each sim. Problem should be fixed for 4G.