Xiaomi Poco F1 [Firmware 11.0.6.0 |9.7.11 ,Unlock Bootloader,TWRP Recovery and Root]

Which one stock based OS is better to use incomes with the performance and battery li

• Stock MIUI Stable

Votes: 132 33.7%
  • Stock MIUI Beta

Votes: 107 27.3%
  • Revolution OS

Votes: 18 4.6%
  • MiuiPro

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Mi - Globe

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Mi - italia

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Mi - Room

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • EU

Votes: 101 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

madsponge26

Jun 30, 2011
Pilipinas
Revolution OS

Hello everyone, we are under final tests of the new version, on Thursday, the 21st of this month, the new version of Revolution OS will be released, 9.3.21

As soon as this upload and loaded on the servers will be notified, as always.

Changelog

System
New - Base updated to 9.3.14
New - First version of the OTA Updater
New - Now the Firmware is included in the ROM file itself to avoid problems with the OTA Updater
Optimize - Updated WebViewGoogle on all devices
Optimize - New installer view in TWRP
Optimize - Dark Mode for Android 9.X in Settings (and 100% functional)

Settings
New - Dark Mode for devices in Android 7.1 in Developer Options

Security
Optimize - Updated the android security patch on several devices.
Optimize - Force Closure in multiple languages ​​by restricting data usage.

Camera
Optimize - 48MP mode for supported devices
New - kate, kenzo and platina to API2 GCam enabled

SystemUI
New - Notch OFF (full screen in games and applications for all devices with Notch)
Optimize - Fixed Notch in Pocophone F1

Contacts
New - Confirm calls from the call log

Youtube Vanced
Optimize - Updated Youtube and MicroG to its latest version

Sound
Optimize - Improved sound with headphones in Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)

emmanuelo7

Mar 3, 2011
Revolution OS

Hello everyone, we are under final tests of the new version, on Thursday, the 21st of this month, the new version of Revolution OS will be released, 9.3.21

Changelog

System
New - Now the Firmware is included in the ROM file itself to avoid problems with the OTA Updater
Optimize - Dark Mode for Android 9.X in Settings (and 100% functional)

Settings

Security
Optimize - Force Closure in multiple languages ​​by restricting data usage.

Camera
New - kate, kenzo and platina to API2 GCam enabled

SystemUI
New - Notch OFF (full screen in games and applications for all devices with Notch)

Contacts

Youtube Vanced
Optimize - Updated Youtube and MicroG to its latest version

Sound

Great news Great ROM BUULDS:cowboy:

Shreyash3602

Jan 31, 2018
Hello guyz,
I flashed the camera file from this link-https://xdaforums.com/poco-f1/themes/mod-4k-60-30fps-hdr10-video-recording-t3907070 for hdr10 feature.But after installing,it turned out to be bull****.I flashed the the other zip file given there to disable the changes (you get to know if you read that thread).But now i cannot open my camera.It just crashes saying-"still cant connect.try restarting you device".I restarted it many times and also flashed the file twice but got no results.
It would be greatly if you please provide the solution by giving me pure stock camera zip file or by guiding me to take other steps.
Plz help asap:)

AntwnhsAnt

Jan 5, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Hello guyz,
I flashed the camera file from this link-https://xdaforums.com/poco-f1/themes/mod-4k-60-30fps-hdr10-video-recording-t3907070 for hdr10 feature.But after installing,it turned out to be bull****.I flashed the the other zip file given there to disable the changes (you get to know if you read that thread).But now i cannot open my camera.It just crashes saying-"still cant connect.try restarting you device".I restarted it many times and also flashed the file twice but got no results.
It would be greatly if you please provide the solution by giving me pure stock camera zip file or by guiding me to take other steps.
You could dirty flash the ROM version you're on. And don't forget to clear your camera app data

Hello guyz,

You could dirty flash the ROM version you're on. And don't forget to clear your camera app data

Same as what happened to me.. im on global stable 10.2.3.0.. and im looking for a way to activate 4k60fps..so i tried that link.. then even at gcam.. output seemed oversaturated.. so.i reflashed the link to.undo what has been flashed.. but it says.. cant connect to csmera.. so after asking from telegram. Someone recommended dirty flashing my current stock rom. And that's what i did.. and its now back to normal..

p@to

Dec 29, 2014
Revolution OS

Changelog

System
is ready!

GamerArc

Sep 30, 2018
Can't say my phone got warmer. I have observed however, slower charging speeds on 9.3.14 closed beta.

Did anyone notice that phone get little warmer than earlier while playing game (e.g. pubg) and charging on global beta 9.3.14 ?

Bro the ambient temperature is increasing. Summer is here. The temperature is around 10 degrees more than what it was a month ago. So its natural to feel it to be a bit warmer. And naturally the hotter battery will affect charging speed a bit..

Reactions: yogeshsharmagamerz

madsponge26

Jun 30, 2011
Pilipinas
Revolution OS 9.3.21 is up!

Revolution OS 9.3.21

Changelog

System
Optimize - Dark Mode for Android 9.X in Settings (and 100% working)

Settings

Security
Optimize - Force Closure in some languages ​​by restricting data usage.

Camera
New - kate, kenzo and platina added to the list of API2 GCam enabled

SystemUI
New - Notch OFF (full screen in games and applications for all devices with Notch) in developer settings

Contacts

Youtube Vanced
Optimize - Updated Youtube and MicroG to the latest version

Sound

yogeshsharmagamerz

Aug 2, 2012
Jaipur, Rajasthan
Bro the ambient temperature is increasing. Summer is here. The temperature is around 10 degrees more than what it was a month ago. So its natural to feel it to be a bit warmer. And naturally the hotter battery will affect charging speed a bit..
I'm agree with your point, But I flashed miui stable 10.2.3.0 and now It's not that hot.
Maybe they changed something in kernel this time. :confused:

Top Liked Posts