[NO-ROOT] iOS 12.1 Emoji theme for P20/P20 Pro [UPDT 05/02/19]

Search This thread

MadzzUp

Apr 14, 2018
Hey the updated font doesn't seem to appear in my font styles and I followed all of the steps.

1. Download the file
2. Go to Huawei Themes app (note the name, Huawei Themes, not Themes)
3. Go to editor on the top bar
4. Choose any option (I used System Colours Editor)
5. Load the .hwt file
6. Do not change anything, just generate the font again
7. It should show up in your themes app now ?

svvagmaster

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you for your great work!
Is there a way to combine the emojis with a different font? I'd like to use the google product sans font, but could not find a way to implement the emojis in this font

Reactions: imma.be

imma.be

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for your great work!
Is there a way to combine the emojis with a different font? I'd like to use the google product sans font, but could not find a way to implement the emojis in this font

I would like to know this as well.

From my understanding, the emoji icon and the font is embedded inside the .ttf file (the one inside the hwt/zip file)

I know this because when I compare the ttf file size for the product sans is only 120kb whereas the emoji ios12 is >20mb.

So I guess the only way we can achieve is to find the editor for this emoji pack and put in the product sans font, and generate it into hwt file.

svvagmaster

Apr 22, 2018
My understanding is that .hwt is just a renamed .ttf file and we would need to combine the two fonts into one
I tried a font editor but couldn't open the two files

Albe95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 21, 2013
Verona (Italy)
My understanding is that .hwt is just a renamed .ttf file and we would need to combine the two fonts into one
I tried a font editor but couldn't open the two files

Not correct. Hwt is like a zip file, inside that (under fonts folder) you'll the TTF. Then you need to open the TTF and "add" the character for every letters. A lot of time needed, and need to do it for every fonts you want to "merge" with iOS emoji

I would like to know this as well.

From my understanding, the emoji icon and the font is embedded inside the .ttf file (the one inside the hwt/zip file)

I know this because when I compare the ttf file size for the product sans is only 120kb whereas the emoji ios12 is >20mb.

So I guess the only way we can achieve is to find the editor for this emoji pack and put in the product sans font, and generate it into hwt file.

Emoji Tool by Mitch is the tool I used

Last edited:
Reactions: MadzzUp

MadzzUp

Apr 14, 2018
Hey I've done this so many times but my Snapchat emojis are still Huawei stock? how can I fix this, (P20 Pro)
I don't believe you can. Snapchat is using their own set of emojis integrated into the app. You should however see your ios emojis when adding captions to a snap. Note that people who view it will also see the ios emojis - as this is integrated in the picture when being sent. However the emojis within the app itself (stickers, friend emojis, etc...) will be the stock android emojis.

Reactions: Albe95

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi at all, here you're a guide for switching stock Oreo/Pie emoji with iOS one on keyboard, notification and almost all system (not Chrome or Whatsapp).
    This guide is tep by step, and also you don't need ROOT to do it.

1. Go to Play Store and download Tweaker for Huawei
    Screenshot_20180523-160708.jpg

2. Open it then choose "Enable Font Change" be sure it's on "OFF" and then press "APPLY"
    Screenshot_20180523_161504.jpg

3. Download here ALBE95 & LEELOO iOS 12.1 EMOJI STYLE
    Screenshot-20190204-151615-com-android-chrome.jpg

4. With File Manager move the file downloaded in Internal Memory/Huawei/Themes
    Screenshot_20180523_164020.jpg

5. If you have opened it before, force close Themes app. Then re-open it and go to "Me" --> "Personalize"
    Screenshot_20180523_162305.jpg

6. Choose "Font" then choose "iOS 12.1 Emoji Albe95 and Leeloo". Then tap on "Apply"
    Screenshot_20180523-164511.jpg

Done, now you can enjoy iOS 12.1 Emoji on your keyboard, notification and various others ???

Screenshot_20180523_165847.jpg

Screenshot_20180523_170537.jpg

Screenshot_20180523_170159.jpg

Update OP with iOS 12.1 Emoji!
    Hi, can you create a file.hwt with ios 12 emoji ? Thanks for your job
    Thank you man, it works fine.
    By the way It also changes the emojis in fb messenge.?
    Can you update this for Mate 20 Pro Emui 9? I don't see most of the emojis.