Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Volgograd
Reactions: ondy182

bacitoto

May 30, 2013
Portugal
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Oh it is working with the Telephoto Lens? In that case sorry, my mistake. I provided him a link with mod that enable Telephoto Lens on Google Camera.
But where is option to change to Telephoto then?

Change between front camera (selfie) and back camera, it should switch between telephoto lens and wide lens to :D

Also is there a way to configure back button? I want to configure long press back button but it's missing from settings
Edit: Never mind it's on the bottom of developer options :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meme :D

manchirua

Sep 22, 2017
I used the latest twrp.img of flex, but when deleting the error data, when flash rom also reported an error, did anyone encounter a situation like me?

Pro@Vyas

Dec 16, 2017
Need some help, installed the OS tonight and after install my Mi A1 won't show up in windows 10. Worked fine before. It shows up in MTP if im booted into TWRP but not once in Lineage. USB file transfer is set etc.

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

Edit - fixed it, driver issue. For some reason my PC decided to just switch to the wrong driver.

How did you fixed it ,I am facing same exact issue!
Can I PM you please for the fix?

EDIT : Fixed It by Disabling Device --> Uninstalling Device from Devices --> Installing Again. Sharing here Just in case!
So Far this is the only issue I was facing and now it is Fixed, Really Stable ROM,

Thank you Everyone for helping me out, And Really Thanks @flex1911 for this Superb ROM , I am never going back to Stock Ever Again !!!

Last edited:
Hello guys, I have 3 questions:

1- Do i need uninstall magisk before applying the OTA?
2- Which Gcam is best for this ROM?
3- Is there any way to install TWRP permanent on this ROM?

Thanks a lot
1 - No you don't
2 - nightrider GCAM (hdr for selfies to work)
3 - yes, TWRP mentioned in OP - after installing the OTA - hotboot TWRP, download it to your device, advanced, install TWRP then select the image you just hotbooted with (which is also downloaded on your device)

Reactions: shmp30

niige

May 2, 2019

I updated to May 1st

lineage_tissot-userdebug 9
PQ2A 190405.003 3b93831c07

and am still facing this issue when calling someone via telegram.
They can hear their own voice in an echo.

Is this the current built or any chance I failed somehow?

Thanks for this awesome ROM btw! Great work

bacitoto

May 30, 2013
Portugal
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
2 - nightrider GCAM (hdr for selfies to work)
Googled and googled, cant seem to find it, could you link it please?

Edit: probably black.rider https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79349111&postcount=287 Slow-mo not working in low-light, can't use tele-lens

With this one I use tele-lens but slow-mo still not working https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog396/

Is it normal that I don't have a "clear all" button on the recents switcher?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190503-073759_Trebuchet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190503-073759_Trebuchet.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:

Klaus Meier

Apr 27, 2013
I have two problems with this rom. First, when I swype up from the home button I see first the recent apps and then, when I swype up a second time, I see the recent apps. In former days I had the recent apps immediately. Can I chane this?

Second is gps. I don't know why, when I use it in a bus or train, it works very fine for one day and it works not at another day. Only outside its works every day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Instructions:
    • Download the latest build, official TWRP (3.3.0 and newer) and GApps (if you need them)
    • Boot the downloaded TWRP via fastboot
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot to bootloader and boot TWRP once again
    • Flash GApps and any other necessary add-ons
    Migration instructions

Downloads:
    • Official builds: LineageOS
    • Recovery: Official TWRP
    • Google Apps: OpenGApps (nano package is advisable, but you definitely should avoid using stock/super packages)

Source code:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0 for Xiaomi Mi A1, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    flex1911, abhishek987
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2018-12-31
    Last Updated 2020-04-09
    Reserved

Notes:
    • All official builds already include the up-to-date firmware, so you don't need to update it manually
    Resurrection!
    Migration notes

Since 16.0 is official now and the first build dropped I thought it will be good to write that.

Official 15.1 -> Official 16.0:
    That's the main and the only migration case that's supported officially.
    • Backup any of your important data (not required, but recommended if something goes wrong)
    • Download the official 16.0 build either from https://download.lineageos.org/tissot or via built-in Updater app
    • Download my TWRP build (other ones aren't supported and gonna give an error while installing), GApps, su (if required)
    • Boot the downloaded TWRP from fastboot
    • Wipe only your /system partition
    • Install the build you've downloaded from storage or sideload
    • Reboot to bootloader, boot TWRP again
    • Install any required addons (gapps, addonsu, but better avoid magisk until you booted successfully)
    • Reboot to the system
    • Enjoy (or cry if you screwed up anything)

Unofficial 16.0 -> Official 16.0:
    That's the case that is not supported, but available by the experimental migration build.
    I will not provide any assistance if something goes wrong after using that method.
    • Backup any of your important data (recommended)
    • Download the official 16.0 build either from https://download.lineageos.org/tissot or via built-in Updater app
    • Download the experimental migration build from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14ILjcD6pM3U14V4vaeQlE61wJ_HgatY4
    • Download my TWRP build (other ones aren't supported and gonna give an error while installing), GApps, su (if required)
    • Boot the downloaded TWRP from fastboot
    • Wipe only your /system partition
    • Install the migration build you've downloaded from storage or sideload
    • Reboot to bootloader, boot TWRP again
    • Install GApps (required if you did it earlier)
    • Reboot to the system
    • Wait till it fully boots, then reboot to fastboot
    • Repeat steps 5-10, but now with the official build
    • It's done, now pray that it worked flawlessly and didn't screw up any of your data
    New build is available now.

Changelog:
    • February security patch
    • Fixed broken flashlight/camera when secure boot is enabled
    • Switched to open source camera HAL and resolved green artifacts in some apps like WhatsApp
    • Upstream lineage updates and things

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jH6qpBOh4yji6UgrCx85DXXbrv6hpB8l