Mi 9 SE Global version is out!

Search This thread

maluc

Sep 30, 2010
FInally the Mi9 SE Global stable ROM ist out, and is running even better than the one from xiaomi.eu.
Grus MI9SE_global_stable
One thing I miss, the notifications are popping up in the status bar and disappear a few econds after. Anyone know this issue?

fattymcdirty

Jan 6, 2010
10.2.5.0 Global Stable is out for a while now.

10.3.1.0 China is new, though.. any1 tried it?

I fon't think that 10.2.5.0 is running better than latest xiaomi.eu ROM, though..

maluc

Sep 30, 2010
xiaomi.eu lagged incredible on my device. treid also different launchers. After flashing the global stable everything´s fine.
but for me is more interesting the symbols on the status bar - what´s the solution?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

10.2.5.0 Global Stable is out for a while now.

10.3.1.0 China is new, though.. any1 tried it?

I fon't think that 10.2.5.0 is running better than latest xiaomi.eu ROM, though..

The version you write about is an EEA - not the real global, isn´t it?

fattymcdirty

Jan 6, 2010
NO lags here at all with latest xiaomi.eu ROM and no errors with the icons, too ... so I guess I'll stick with it. It's updated every friday, too, so that's a huge plus. And it has no bloatware ..

kagazushi

Nov 17, 2007
NO lags here at all with latest xiaomi.eu ROM and no errors with the icons, too ... so I guess I'll stick with it. It's updated every friday, too, so that's a huge plus. And it has no bloatware ..

Hello. I'm confused, wich rom is updated every friday? I'm on MIUI 10.2.5.0 and did not have any update since i had the phone...

rzki03

Sep 13, 2017
GB
OK, it's based in the CN rom? Do you need to flash a new rom every week, or they have an update integrated system on the rom?

yup, they're based on CN ROM. You can flash manually every new update, or you can update it via OTA on the next day (assuming it updates on friday, then the OTA arrived on Saturday).

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Hello. I'm confused, wich rom is updated every friday? I'm on MIUI 10.2.5.0 and did not have any update since i had the phone...

the global rom is just drains more battery than the xiaomi.eu . Since i've flashed Xiaomi.eu, i can last almost a day without charging with moderate use (scrolling through ig, whatsapp, telegram, browsing on chrome, occasionally games). Imo, the global (eea) version is just a way to make Mi 9 SE global, seems like eea version not updated since last update ??

Top Liked Posts