Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Search This thread

rhadoo_ds

May 8, 2012
I have managed to download ... but how to flash it?
I guess there is no ODIN for Huawei :D
Is it working to update using HardReset.info: *#*#2846579#*#* and update.app file?

efrai3

Feb 14, 2009
SALONICA - GREECE
Unzip the file and you will found instructions inside the folders. Read the last pages here and you will see what you need. Be aware that it will wipe your phone so take a backup first and then flash.
And if you can mirror the file it will be cool ???.

rhadoo_ds

May 8, 2012

johnnyman25

May 28, 2008
Thessaloniki
I'm tempted to install it via otg method but I don't want to get my phone factory reseted...
Still 124 with Vodafone sim in Greece...

P30 Pro 256gb Aurora Power

betovanbuuren

Apr 22, 2011
Guadalajara

Whoever downloads the bellow file accepts that i cannot be held responsible for any bricked devices or any other issues that might appear.

Also, please keep in mind that it might exceed the quota pretty fast ... if you have accounts on other sharing sites, please re-upload there.

Here is the URL : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pA_t8QQXWTrLfxmTfqolbsHdtsa9vzOZ/view?usp=sharing

Does this file: VOGUE-L29C 9.1.0.153(C431E4R2P2)_Firmware_9.0.0_r3_EMUI9.1.0_05015THP(Support.HalabTech.Com).zip

Works for a Cust 605? or should be only for C431?, it is like CSC on samsung? that does not matter but you will loose some local settings like samsung pay?

rhadoo_ds

May 8, 2012
@Guadalajara I have no idea ... i am new with Huawei ... and i cannot advise you.
Please do not try if you do not know what are you doing.

Someone can post changelog here please?. 153 i mean

This update adds Dual-view mode to Camera.
[Camera]
Adds Dual-view mode to Camera, allowing you to view the panoramic and close-up video images while recording.
Adds Charming portrait mode to Camera, allowing you to take portrait photos with more appealing blurring effects.
[Huawei Vlog]
Automatically generates highlight reels, applies effects templates, and creates MVs.
[Security]
Integrates Google security patches released in April 2019 for improved system security.
For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/4/.
Update notes:
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.

Reactions: olafsand

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs