[ROM][9.0][TISSOT][DISCONTINUED] Evolution X 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

evilkorn

Jun 10, 2009
Boynton Beach, FL
Google Pixel 3 XL
I like the rom, currently I'm getting a charging slowly message and the device is in fact charging slowly. I've tried lightningkernel and fast charge is enabled in the kernel settings but it is still charging slowly. Previously I was on the PixelExperience rom and had no charging issues. Thanks for the help.

Edit: After search a bit more this seems to be a hardware issue because the cable is not fully secure and had trouble being recognized by windows. I'll update after I receive the replacement.

Last edited:

Snoe II

Feb 7, 2012
Banting
I was on 6/02/2019 but i needed to do a downgrade (05/06/2019) because i was suffering random soft-reboots all day, and battery drain even with a custom kernel, i will try this new update to check how works.

THANKS MAN!!:good::good:
I'm suffering from random soft-reboot too. Flash stock Oreo, flash the latest build and 6/5 build still same. Did you manage to fix it? Getting tired of clean flash these past few days.

UltimateBlade

Feb 11, 2015
If it is everyone's issue, why only the same people are the ones posting negative feedback?
Mind explaining all the issues caused by the new features?
All you guys do is nag without even giving proper substance to your reports.
Switch ROMs. :) I don't get why you users keep using the ROM if it gets worse. Just switch and move on.
Random nagging will be ignored. Thanks!

I posted for the very first time , I'm not those "same users" . And yes , you are doing again the same thing, blaming users and asking them to move away instead of trying to listen them. If you dont like to hear user feedback then it's fine , but kindly don't expect appreciation for useless and crap stuff. Keep the donations aside , we all supported your during ur fights and what not in A1 community and then you treat us like that. Just look back and see users have provided proper logs. Keep on doing this and ask everyone who report problem to move away. Atleast think about the community that's supporting you and you treating us like anything.

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
I posted for the very first time , I'm not those "same users" . And yes , you are doing again the same thing, blaming users and asking them to move away instead of trying to listen them. If you dont like to hear user feedback then it's fine , but kindly don't expect appreciation for useless and crap stuff. Keep the donations aside , we all supported your during ur fights and what not in A1 community and then you treat us like that. Just look back and see users have provided proper logs. Keep on doing this and ask everyone who report problem to move away. Atleast think about the community that's supporting you and you treating us like anything.

You didn't even explain all the issues caused by the new features. All talk about other subjects. Lol.

Reactions: Eleo

RyGbrl03

Feb 7, 2016
Philippines
Add Battery Estimates toggle
Align owner info as per clock style if Q clock style selected
Fix QS styles theming issues
Replace VoLTE icon with VoLIT

========================
Device changes
========================
Upstream kernel to 4.9.180
Revert GPS blobs update
Update vendor security patch level

========================
DOWNLOAD
========================
There's this bug that don't expand the whole notification panel when click and holding an icon. Then the TWRP suddenly removed after the update. And I can't find the 'force apps to be resizable' in the developers options.

But overall, this ROM is great! Thank you!

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA Labs

Reactions: abhinavgupta371

Noomaan

Jan 2, 2014
kathmandu
Hi,
Before explaining the problem I have, I want to thank you for the awsome ROM (EVOLUTION X).

Yesterday, I flashed the "2019-06-07" version of the ROM, I did tested today and every thing seems to work fine.
I wanted to remove the pattern protecting my phone then I wanted after that to launch TWRP to flash the latest version of the ROM, but I think that I did mix between vol+ and vol- (TWRP asked me the pattern). When the phone has booted up, it asked me to enter the pattern to start Android !!! and even the old pattern didn't work for me; Now, I have only 8 attemps after that the phone will be wipped. Thing that I want to avoid.

please, is there any solution to this ???

is removing protection before a dirty flash necssary?

Fabz10

Jul 18, 2018
Playa del carmen
I'm suffering from random soft-reboot too. Flash stock Oreo, flash the latest build and 6/5 build still same. Did you manage to fix it? Getting tired of clean flash these past few days.

Just update your evo rom to 06/06/2019 build, of course you need the firmware/modem of january or up ( I use january works fine).
No more soft-reboots, everything works fine and battery give to me 5.30-6.00 hours of screen.

:good::good:

Snoe II

Feb 7, 2012
Banting
Just update your evo rom to 06/06/2019 build, of course you need the firmware/modem of january or up ( I use january works fine).
No more soft-reboots, everything works fine and battery give to me 5.30-6.00 hours of screen.

:good::good:
Already tried 6/6 build before. But still give me soft reboot. Currently using latest 10/6 build after clean flash stock Pie. So far, no soft reboot encounter. Hope this fix it :victory:

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
There's this bug that don't expand the whole notification panel when click and holding an icon. Then the TWRP suddenly removed after the update. And I can't find the 'force apps to be resizable' in the developers options.

But overall, this ROM is great! Thank you!

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA Labs
Go ahead hit a clean flash or log [emoji3577]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 2.2 for Xiaomi Mi A1 [tissot]

zBswibh.jpg

Evolution X is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts) added in along with brilliant customization features.

Bn90eTG.jpg

Statusbar
    - Clock settings
    - Clock Font's & Colors
    - Battery Icon Customization
    - EvoX Icon Toggle (39 Styles)
    - Roaming Icon toggle
    - VoLTE & 4G Tcon Toggle
    Quick Settings
    - QS Rows & columns customization
    - Tile titles toggle
    - QS Panel Color's (RGB picker)
    - QS Panel Opacity selector
    - Quick Pulldown (Right/Left)
    - Bottom Brightness Slider Toggle
    - QS Animations
    - QS Styles (24 Including QDP4 Styles)
    Lockscreen
    - Status bar visibility toggle
    - Clock Styles (14 Including Q Clock)
    - Clock Font Sizes & Colors
    - Date/Alarms/Zen Hider
    Ambient Display
    - Music Ticker & Visualization Options
    - Ambient Display Gestures (Hand Wave, etc.)
    Themes
    - Wallpaper/Light/Dark switching
    - Accent's (16 Including Q Accents)
    Buttons and Gestures
    - AOSP & Fingerprint Gestures
    - Power Menu Customization
    - Volume Key Cursor Control
    - Volume Key Playback Control
    - Volume panel placement (right/left)
    Miscellaneous
    - Doze Settings & Profiles
    - Time In State Monitor
    - Sensor Block Per Package
    - Default USB Config
    - Wake On Plug
    Notifications
    - Heads up notification & less annoying toggle
    - Peeking Notification Timeout
    - Snooze timer
    - Stoplist & Blacklist for Heads up
    - Smart Notification Sounds
    - Kill App Button
    - In-Call Vibrations
    - Q Style Seek Bar

Known issues
    None at the moment

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

SfP3h9b.jpg

Reboot to recovery
    Download the proper zip for the device
    Wipe data/cache/system when coming from ROMs that are not AOSP based
    Flash the latest build
    Flash TWRP Installer ZIP
    Reboot to system
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash Magisk
    Reboot to system

DOWNLOAD

Liked my work? Please donate. Thanks!

Telegram channel (Tissot)
    Join OUR telegram channel for more

CREDITS
    Evolution X wouldn't be here without all of these wonderful ROMs and the features they have shared with the community.

Pixel Experience
    LineageOS
    AOSiP
    Potato Open Source Project
    Bootleggers ROM
    CarbonROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    AOSP Extended
    crDroid
    Liquid Remix
    Resurrection Remix
    MSM Xtended
    Havoc
    Syberia

lsPaX5X.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    Evolution X, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    joeyhuab, AnierinB, peaktogoo, abhinavagrd_1129
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/Evolution-X[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP/SHRP, Updated Firmware (January and above only)
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: https://sourceforge.net/projects/evolution-x/files/tissot
    Stable Release Date: 2019-03-27

Created 2019-02-18
    Last Updated 2019-09-26
    Changelog for 09/13/2019 build

Final update for tissot. I'm dropping it permanently. I would like to thank all supporters, all who donated, all who stayed with my ROMs since PE unofficial, to Official, to Evo X 1 & 2. I'll be moving to the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Raphael) development scene. Other devs may still support Tissot for 10. I won't. I've tried my best to stay patient with the community. It is as hard as it looks. Hope you guys enjoy the finale. Thanks again for everything.
    • Battery styles: Add Circle battery style from PA
    • QS Tile: Add default data sub switcher in Cellular data tile
    • Sound: Add back increasing ring feature
    • SystemUI: Fix analog clocks not refreshing in AOD
    • Wifi: Filter unsupported networks from scan results
    • Wifi: Update access point to cater to add network option from GUI
    • Update translations
    DOWNLOAD
    If you guys read the telegram group, I've announced that I will be continuing Evo X for Tissot but on Android 10 base as soon as Flex's updated device/vendor/kernel stuff are out. Til then, I can't make Evo X 10 source yet nor test any builds.
    Changelog for 09/09/2019 build

Android 10 stuff
    • - Backport proper WiFi icons
    • - Fix status icon animations
    • - Use frameworks wifi icons instead of sysui
    • - Update systemui animations to GM2
    Other changes
    • - Kill some log spam
    • - Prevent DataSaverBackend from overwriting uid policies
    • - Shorten wait time for shutdown time optimization
    • - Speed up some animations
    • - Stop resetting battery stats after reboot with battery level >= 90
    • - Update default material popup animations
    DOWNLOAD

Caution: This will probably one of my last updates for Pie as I will push through with the Android 10 bringup of Evo X as well as purchasing a Mi 9T Pro this upcoming weekend which means I'll have less time to work on tissot. Hope you guys enjoy.
    We've been chosen as SourceForge's "Community Choice" Project of the Month for August 2019! To know more about Evolution X and our future, read this post!