Jul 27, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190622-212559_Phone.jpg
    Screenshot_20190622-212559_Phone.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 330

AluminumHaste

Sep 4, 2011
Great ROM!
I installed the base + the samsung addons.
The Edge Panel works but for some reason, only has 3 panel types, it's missing the most important one which is the app drawer.
Is this by design or did my install screw up?

fbarcenas

Mar 22, 2011
New Brunswick

Yes, that does not exist on mine. The CSC I would flash would be the Bell Canada CSC from the original firmware packages.... oops I just realized that there is no Bell Canada firmware for the 955F only the 955W.... hmmm I wonder if they are compatible.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Great ROM!
I installed the base + the samsung addons.
The Edge Panel works but for some reason, only has 3 panel types, it's missing the most important one which is the app drawer.
Is this by design or did my install screw up?

I noticed that you are on Koodo in Canada. DO you have wifi calling enabled on your rom?? Does the option at least show up for you? Maybe my chip does not have it enabled and I need to switch to Koodo.

Last edited:

AluminumHaste

Sep 4, 2011
Yes, that does not exist on mine. The CSC I would flash would be the Bell Canada CSC from the original firmware packages.... oops I just realized that there is no Bell Canada firmware for the 955F only the 955W.... hmmm I wonder if they are compatible.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I noticed that you are on Koodo in Canada. DO you have wifi calling enabled on your rom?? Does the option at least show up for you? Maybe my chip does not have it enabled and I need to switch to Koodo.

I have an App called Wi-Fi Calling, and it's running.

drew071

Jul 27, 2010

Try This
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962339331458992064

Choose a relevant csc

AluminumHaste

Sep 4, 2011
Didn't help.
Going to have to go back to stock, other problems.
Location can't be shared ( fixed that one)

Phone app doesn't work, I press a favourite, but the app doesn't register that I am dialing, but the phone actually freaking dials with NO WAY TO HANG UP!
I can talk as normal, but no way to hang up the call.

drew071

Jul 27, 2010
Didn't help.
Going to have to go back to stock, other problems.
Location can't be shared ( fixed that one)

Phone app doesn't work, I press a favourite, but the app doesn't register that I am dialing, but the phone actually freaking dials with NO WAY TO HANG UP!
I can talk as normal, but no way to hang up the call.

Read the OP. It states how to set phone app as default for calls:rolleyes:

AluminumHaste

Sep 4, 2011
Read the OP. It states how to set phone app as default for calls:rolleyes:

I did that already, but you're right, I checked it again and it's not set to default. Argh!
Thank you.

EDIT: I forgot that I did a factory reset trying to get something else working, forgot to do that again. Thank you again.

Last edited:

paulprog

Oct 6, 2007
Thessaloniki
Great rom, using it for a while now. Does anyone got Motion Pictures working? I got it enabled in the camera app but it makes no difference. I'm on the latest build (1.5.1)

Reactions: toskeee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9lfw5RT

Project Pixel V5​

What is Project Pixel?

Project Pixel is a small team of developers that work on porting most, if not all of the Google Pixel features to stock firmwares.
    We mostly specialize in Stock Samsung Firmwares, although we may do work on ports of OneUi once in a while.
    Our objective is to deliver the best performance by using stock firmware, whilst also improving upon it by debloating and tweaking it. The ROM aims to provide most of the features of a Pixel device.

Pixel Pie 5.0 Feature List:​

Based on G950F DTC6 Firmware
    1. AdAway
    2. Deep Debloat and DeKnoxed (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features-stripped and removed)
    3. Dolby Atmos with Correct Tuning and Gain (Main Speaker has most power and Earpiece just adds detail and treble)
    4. Eleven Music (Lineage OS 15.1)
    5. Files GO (File Manager)
    6. GCam (Note: GCam might not work on all devices, because of hardware compatibility)
    7. Google Calculator
    8. Google Calendar
    9. Google Chrome
    10. Google Clock
    11. Google Contacts
    12. Google Keep
    13. Google Lens (Works within Google Photos and Recents in Pixel Launcher)
    14. Google Messages
    15. GPay
    16. Google Phone
    17. Google Pie Emojis (Not Samsung Ones)
    18. Google Play Games
    19. Google Tasks
    20. GBoard
    21. Mtweaks (Has Hardware Control - Similar to Kernel Adiutor but more tailored to Exynos)
    22. Pixel Fonts
    23. Pixel 3 Boot Animation
    24. Pixel 3 Live Wallpapers with Normal Wallpapers
    25. Pixel Google Photos (Free Original Quality Storage)
    26. Pixel Module V1 - Pixel Animations, framework and configs.
    27. Pixel Launcher with new recent menu
    28. Pixel Sounds
    29. Samsung Digital Wellbeing
    30. Samsung App Lock
    31. Samsung Gallery
    32. Samsung's Stock Camera with HDR parameter changes, debloated and additional video modes (4k30 at HDR- Not Fully Tested)
    33. SystemUI Tuner (Provides battery stats along with other useful customisation - Check QS icons and add it to QS Panel to view)
    34. VoLTE Supported
    35. YouTube Vanced (Ad-free Youtube)
    36. WIFI Calling
    37. Left Samsung contacts and phone for users choice.
    38. Bixby button mapping left as WINK for use with mapping apps.​
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGELOG V5
    Updated base to DTC6 April security patch.
    Changed bootanimation to "Galaxy" animation.
    Left Bixby button mapping as WINK for user customisation.
    Samsung phone and contacts added for user option.

CHANGELOG V2
    Updated to September base
    Correctly scaled boot animation
    Too much to remember...it was made a while a go.

CHANGELOG V1
    Initial release
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bugs:
    Set Phone as default app for calls to avoid no call UI.
    Notes:
    1. To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
    2. Make sure you set Google Phone as your default phone app. Go-to Settings/Apps. Click the three dots in the top right corner. Then click default apps. Then Calling App and select Phone.
    3. After first boot, reboot your device once to ensure dalvik optimization.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download the zip
    2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache
    3. Flash the zip
    4. Boot system at least 1 time before changing kernel to avoid NFC issues

Optional:- Flash magisk for root and install app.
    Download Link and Sources:

Feel free to join us telegram via the group: https://t.me/joinchat/G-BflEMjGlgp1NeWxDA2bA

Download Link
    G950F V5 :https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RRehZ1rij6Mf2qh8JDzEIth6jBKwyN-0

G955F V5 :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1at8VgoNToL8_a4gJcJJv8ZHqt0kwPfzl

Add-ons
    Basic edge functions: https://mega.nz/#!HFNgEKIC!xjcZVtpHt2MJfSD4YQE5b-feUxdwNkA5aE1dPY4OWvg

Samsung Cloud: https://mega.nz/#!KEkEAY6J!_C37YFktKULVDJp2mOjx7hC85ssIFXNOxGPNXfck23o
    You need to go to Settings/apps/ click 3 dots and show system apps. Then go to Samsung cloud and give it all permissions. Backup and gallery will work then.

Samsung Phone: https://mega.nz/#!TUtS0AAA!a6HZ88RJbmINQCgOBh6LPuyYY409jEmQQV-n9WpkBbU

Samsung Themestore: https://mega.nz/#!yBc2UAyT!-aXwv5pyUKlRlGu9pFBhnrWL25BsJZgNGKc5bgxIOgY

Kernel Source : http://Source.samsung.com

Credits:
    Google for Android and Framework
    Samsung For Their Kernel and Rom
    @corsicanu for continued support through PM when I have issues
    OP updated.
    Re-brand to Project Pixel with new pixel module.

Enjoy.
    Op updated with V2 and also add-on zips for edge functions and themestore
    S8 update is up. Just uploading s8+.

Fresh install is highly recommended due to change of base.