Best Alternative Launchers?

Search This thread

vishal3967

Jul 21, 2012
Is anyone else experiencing issues with third party launchers and the status bar rendering slightly after the rest of the screen when quick switching apps with full gesture controls?

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
I said Nova as in general but actually on Nova prime beta. I've tried others, can't stay on the for more then a couple hours and I'm back to Nova

Last edited:

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
What do you mean "companion", just install it and it's go time.

I believe there are apps called LawnFeed and LawnStep from what i've read that go alongside or complement LawnChair. This is what I meant by companion apps or have these been abolished and there functionalities are now built into LawnChair directly ?

fusk

Nov 9, 2010
Århus
I believe there are apps called LawnFeed and LawnStep from what i've read that go alongside or complement LawnChair. This is what I meant by companion apps or have these been abolished and there functionalities are now built into LawnChair directly ?

Don't think it's needed with 2.0.

Reactions: SlyUK

SlyUK

May 13, 2015

fusk

Nov 9, 2010
Århus
Fair enough. So just to clarify neither of the aforementioned are needed and its just LawnChair on its own ?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Out of interest how many people are using the following magisk module with whatever 3rd party launcher you are using:

https://www.xda-developers.com/quickswitch-magisk-module-android-pie-recents-launchers/

Just install 2.0 and everything works. v1 on app store needs companion app.

Batfink33

Fair enough. So just to clarify neither of the aforementioned are needed and its just LawnChair on its own ?

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Out of interest how many people are using the following magisk module with whatever 3rd party launcher you are using:

https://www.xda-developers.com/quickswitch-magisk-module-android-pie-recents-launchers/
Yes, I'm using Quickswitch.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts