Moto Active Display? (or similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dew Me

Dec 25, 2018
DC
All the incredible steps forward in phones and ROM's, and I still can't get myself to forget how much I looooved that Moto Active Display. I miss it so much. ?

Seems like such a step backward not to have it, and Android always seems to be about having everything you can imagine.

Is there any ROM's, Modules, or Apps I can use on my 7P to get this feature back?

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
All the incredible steps forward in phones and ROM's, and I still can't get myself to forget how much I looooved that Moto Active Display. I miss it so much. ?

Seems like such a step backward not to have it, and Android always seems to be about having everything you can imagine.

Is there any ROM's, Modules, or Apps I can use on my 7P to get this feature back?

Wrong forum, mate..
Use the questions and answers forum

Reactions: photolarry

Dew Me

Dec 25, 2018
DC
@niko2931

Sorry....was thinking forum closest to the topic, but I guess you are saying everything thread here is threads about an existing actual rom, mod, etc.

I just reposted in Q&A, but I'm not seeing a delete button on mobile. Am I missing it or so I need to go to desktop version?

Last edited:

Dew Me

Dec 25, 2018
DC
This isn't a Motorola forum either. Would an op please move this. Thanks.

Motorola forum? *LOL*
That is the LAST place I'd want to post this. They already have it.
I want my Oneplus to do something that Moto does. It is the one thing Moto does right.
Many Oneplus ROM's have things built into them from other phones.

Also, I appologisted above your comment for where I put it, and that I was unable to figure out how to delete it. Please show me how and I'd love to.

My post is asking about if a feature is in a rom or mod for the 7P, or if someone is working on putting the feature into a rom or mod for a 7P. So a rom/mod section seemed a logical place. I hadn't realized every thread was supposed to be about an existing rom/mod. So iv apologized and if I could figure out how to delete it I would.

Reactions: Pfeffernuss

photolarry

Jan 17, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Motorola forum? *LOL*
I want my Oneplus to do something that Moto does. It is the one thing Moto does right.

Also, I appologisted above your comment for where I put it, and that I was unable to figure out how to delete it. Please show me how and I'd love to.

My post is asking about if a feature is in a rom or mod for the 7P, or if someone is working on putting the feature into a rom or mod for a 7P. So a rom/mod section seemed a logical place. I hadn't realized every thread was supposed to be about an existing rom/mod. So iv apologized and if I could figure out how to delete it I would.
Will it was unclear what you're talking about and this isn't a custom rom. Moderator please move to q and a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wrong forum, mate..
    Use the questions and answers forum
    This isn't a Motorola forum either. Would an op please move this. Thanks.

Motorola forum? *LOL*