[ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Search This thread

ketnn

Aug 5, 2014
Correct, you don't see !

I didn't see any post regarding this that's why I've posted. Okay I think there may be few members like me worrying about updates from developer can know now ( Junior Members ) atleast.

Nothing to worry and how can you claim something without searching?

Have a look at here :
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79987390&postcount=80

and here:
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80070476&postcount=11054

Mar 19, 2018
Chennai

frostarun

Oct 12, 2013
chennai
Any guide on installing this ? I left installing roms at Oreo. Now in pie they are telling some force decryption , vendor image bla bla .. i am on nitrogen os . So how do i install this one .

greatcoder

Dec 28, 2015
Any guide on installing this ? I left installing roms at Oreo. Now in pie they are telling some force decryption , vendor image bla bla .. i am on nitrogen os . So how do i install this one .
You need to do a clean flash as you are coming from nitrogen.
1) Remove any lock screen pattern password.
2) Wipe cache, system, data.
3) Flash firmware. I am using 10.3.6
4) Flash ROM. No need of flashing gapps with PE.
5) Flash DFE zip if you dont want encryption

Reactions: frostarun

shams6

Jan 3, 2013
DHAKA
I came from xiaomi eu rom from latest build for 3days.
I feel that i am having slow internet ( slow facebook pictures loading & google) though i am on 4g

Notes: i didn't know anything about vender flash, is it required or not.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

mohan_168

Apr 14, 2013
Bangalore
You need to do a clean flash as you are coming from nitrogen.
1) Remove any lock screen pattern password.
2) Wipe cache, system, data.
3) Flash firmware. I am using 10.3.6
4) Flash ROM. No need of flashing gapps with PE.
5) Flash DFE zip if you dont want encryption

I am currently on 9.6.27 beta. One of my work place app needs encryption to be enabled.
So, can I skip step 5 and enable encryption after installing the ROM?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

If you install it before I do, can you please put a step by step process? Thanks

Reactions: frostarun

greatcoder

Dec 28, 2015
I am currently on 9.6.27 beta. One of my work place app needs encryption to be enabled.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

If you install it before I do, can you please put a step by step process? Thanks
Yes, you can skip flashing DFE if you want encryption.

Linez

Jan 17, 2013
Pasuruan
I feel that i am having slow internet ( slow facebook pictures loading & google) though i am on 4g

Nope. no need to flash vendor files. You only need to flash vendor files if you're coming from ROMs that includes modified vendor files in it instead of stock.

Reactions: shams6

ketnn

Aug 5, 2014
Hi,

Nope. no need to flash vendor files. You only need to flash vendor files if you're coming from ROMs that includes modified vendor files in it instead of stock.

1. Backup your data
2. Wipe/format storage
3. Flash Vendor-firmware
4. Flash DFE
5. Flash ROM
6. Done

• If you are coming from any other ROM (MIUI EU, Lineage etc.) you will need to completely wipe and format to avoid further problems which may not visible at first.
  • I first installed Lineage OS and I had hard time installing PE, without complete format.
  • Some users reported that back camera was used for face unlock, that is because they coming directly from modified vendor of Oxygen OS.
  • Fast charging not working for some. One of my friend using MIUI and he is not unlocked or done any mod, just pure MIUI as it comes with it, but still fast charging was not working for him. Solution : he used power plug in another room ! Sometimes even cable may be faulty and ambient temps also play vital role in Quick Charge.
  • Why should DFE installed? Because you can encrypt the phone later if you want, but you can't undo the encryption. Most user don't know what the hell is forced encryption, so just install DFE and decide later if you really want encrypted phone.

PS: The beta vendors for POCO F1 are retired, so it is wise to use stable vendors (current is 10.3.7)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zGc3v1ahsN2dpkPppNAJJMDHKl8jnQmj

More here:
https://xdaforums.com/poco-f1/how-to/how-to-transform-pocophone-f1-to-pixel-t3910187

Last edited:

djdelarosa25

May 27, 2014
Moto Z Play
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Update should be live soon. A new folder has been created under beryllium on the official website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-133247.png
    Screenshot_20190822-133247.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 900

Top Liked Posts