Global ROM vs EU ROM? Shall I switch.

Search This thread

rootSU

Apr 17, 2014
Google
My OP7Pro is the international variant with Global ROM installed. I'd be soon permanently moving to the EU region, and just had this doubt if the global ROM has any difference related to modem/band settings than EU region.

I have read that apart from certain debloat due to EU restrictions, EU rom is same as the global ROM. So should I be fine living in EU flashed with global ROM and International variant of OP7Pro?

Reactions: vinicioh23

manor7777

Dec 5, 2014
My OP7Pro is the international variant with Global ROM installed. I'd be soon permanently moving to the EU region, and just had this doubt if the global ROM has any difference related to modem/band settings than EU region.

I have read that apart from certain debloat due to EU restrictions, EU rom is same as the global ROM. So should I be fine living in EU flashed with global ROM and International variant of OP7Pro?

Im in the UK and have the global rom. Only reason I wanted it is the added equaliser in dolby atmos settings. Works with 4g,VoLTE etc, no problems here. I know that's the opposite to what you are saying, but you should be fine :) also I have no bloat on either rom minus a few one plus apps, which I had on EU rom anyway. Can all be uninstalled easily

Reactions: rootSU

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't think you will suffer in any way. A quick Google search shows that the vast majority of bands are covered and the biggest difference is the amount of bloatware on the global version compared to the eu version.

https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-7-pro/help/op7-pro-eu-global-t3951373/amp/

Im in the UK and have the global rom. Only reason I wanted it is the added equaliser in dolby atmos settings. Works with 4g,VoLTE etc, no problems here. I know that's the opposite to what you are saying, but you should be fine :) also I have no bloat on either rom minus a few one plus apps, which I had on EU rom anyway. Can all be uninstalled easily