current software is up to date problem please help

Search This thread

OSA990

Oct 12, 2019
hello,

i've bought my galaxy s10+ from US AT&T and they've unlocked it to me and its working just fine.

the problem is i moved back to my country now and I've stuck on FEB patch!!

i've been told that i need to be on att network to get the new update, any idea guys ?

the phone is SM-G975U phones in here are SM-G975U1

Sorry for bad english :eek:

agbva

Jan 29, 2014
Have you tried using Samsung's Smart Switch app and seeing if there's an update from there? (might take a while before it shows up, so be patient)

Try an open firmware via Odin of your country if you have a Exynos SOC.
Flash via Odin with your prepaid sim card installed. Normally your csc code changed after this.

Use JDownloader to download free fw updates like websites sammobile.
JDownloader still has a crc check to beware corrupt download archiv.

Last edited:

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
Flash via Odin with your prepaid sim card installed. Normally your csc code changed after this.

If he purchased the phone in the US from AT&T as he stated, it won't be an Exynos, UT yes he can use Odin and update manually.

OSA990

Oct 12, 2019
If he purchased the phone in the US from AT&T as he stated, it won't be an Exynos, UT yes he can use Odin and update manually.

thanks guys for your replays
is there any open firmware for SD?
I'm on G975USQU1ASBA
What is the csc ? and what firmware i have to use ?

many thanks

mohsinraza

Jul 24, 2011
Have you tried using Samsung's Smart Switch app and seeing if there's an update from there? (might take a while before it shows up, so be patient)

Same is the case with me like OP but I do get notification on Smart Switch that a new update is available. The size is 5GB which means it's a full ROM and not just OTA equivalent file. I need to know if installing the update will wipe the phone or not.

There's no mentioning of this aspect anywhere in Smart Switch help section or on the update notification.

David Vo

Jan 28, 2021
I tried to install One UI 3 android 11 and didn't let me install it's said current software is up to date, this is AT&T carriers so please help me, thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to test for OTA updates, use "settings - software update" manually...

Also, if you want Android 10 beta, download Samsung members app in playstore and register for open beta.

For safe debugging: Activate developer options - oem unlock!

Please use the thanks button... [emoji6]

Have fun and no problem.