Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM][UNOFFICE][PIE r44] SUPER…
20th October 2019, 09:17 AM
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshyajeet

try pixel experience, working butter smooth, i am using pe_plus+native kernel+nfs injector(with battery saver mode & powersave governor)+call recorder by skvalex.

What about camera ?
Any camera issues. ??

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by migside

Xioami EU Rom 10.2.1...you know.. I installed all Roms here everyday every week and spend 1000 hours for the configuration and lost a lot of my data I am not 100% Happy.. every rom has special bugs. By some roms battery life is not good by others missing or crashes some features. Because of that I am going back my miui rom that's stable and function100% but even all that I am always interested install a new rom sometime I think I am addicted to install

You surely addicted. 😉
Xiaomi eu rom 10.2.1 i think is the last one with moded features ?
Have you tested xposed and magisk in that version. ..!!!..??? I can't imagine using phone without them...!!
I have lots of app.
And it is really hard for me to keep backing up and restoring them also it is very time exhausting.. can you pm me i am unable to message you.
Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Preshak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Preshak Ad-Free