[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

WillKK

Mar 21, 2018
Woo!! Congrats @WillKK.

Did you flash P03? Which stock AP were you on before flashing?

I'm on N976NKSU1ASIG.

Many thanks in advance for any details you can provide on behalf of those of us with N variant!
yes, p03, click the download link you will find the rom named "N976_B_N_Drketanrom_p03.zip".

I am on N976NKSU1ASHA. But I don.t think that's really matter, My oreginal system isN976NKSU1ASHC showed "LG U PLUS" when it booting. After I installed this one, (the only official firmware I found back then), it become "SKT 5GX"...
Install official firmware, no problem. After rooted the oreginal system, there is a notice jumps out when I boot the phone says "reset the carrier setting, reboot". click reboot, nothing happens. in the notification bar a notice shows it failed to reset. something like that. I don't quite remember. You can get rid of it by use "ice box" from google play store, disable "set up service provider features" in system app. You can do it after you install Dr.Ketan's rom(it's still there...). I am chinese, I'm not sure if you will facing the same problem.
After you root the oreginal rom, let it fully boot, connect the wifi, check the ome lock, then install the twrp. otherwise it will stuck when you install the twrp. It happened to me... twice...
That's all, follow the instruction on the second post step by step. you can do it.

Last edited:
It can disappear only if yo change something that leads to mismatch security patch version of TWRP & ROM.
And this has nothing to do with ROM, search google to understand more.
@dr.ketan

He's talking about random reboots. He got that wrong, since biometrics are not available until you resolve the pattern/pw after reboot. I do experience the same since upgrading to 04. No such issues on 03 though. I've got a few random reboots during the day and night, not sure what the cause is and unfortunately lacking time to further investigate it.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
@dr.ketan

He's talking about random reboots. He got that wrong, since biometrics are not available until you resolve the pattern/pw after reboot. I do experience the same since upgrading to 04. No such issues on 03 though. I've got a few random reboots during the day and night, not sure what the cause is and unfortunately lacking time to further investigate it.
I never get single random reboot, May be related to other stuff, commonly magisk module or edxposed.
Clean install ROM+ latest BL & modem, don't flash anything else and wait for full day and see if still reboot.

I never get single random reboot, May be related to other stuff, commonly magisk module or edxposed.
Clean install ROM+ latest BL & modem, don't flash anything else and wait for full day and see if still reboot.

Well, it's the same setup as on 03, where I had zero issues. But like I said, I lack the time to investigate. Not saying it is roms fault, since I could not test enough (I usually do before posting).
But as I have read the post I just wanted to join in and clarify, since I experienced the same. Could be some similarities on both devices, who knows.

As for now I can kinda live with the reboots. It's just anoying when it happens during a call or when listening to music. But since I had zero issues when using 03 I just think I maybe accidentally messed something up.
So do not worry about it. If I am able to reproduce the issue and know the cause, I'll let you know.

dr.ketan

Well, it's the same setup as on 03, where I had zero issues. But like I said, I lack the time to investigate. Not saying it is roms fault, since I could not test enough (I usually do before posting).
But as I have read the post I just wanted to join in and clarify, since I experienced the same. Could be some similarities on both devices, who knows.

As for now I can kinda live with the reboots. It's just anoying when it happens during a call or when listening to music. But since I had zero issues when using 03 I just think I maybe accidentally messed something up.
So do not worry about it. If I am able to reproduce the issue and know the cause, I'll let you know.

Don't forget to take the log

dr.ketan

:) waiting rom for N970F...
As of now there is no plan to add support for N10, I don't prefer to add support without having device. It is difficult to maintain too many roms. I prefer only few so I can manage properly.
I have added support for N976* exceptionally bcoz there was not a single rom for them, your device already have couple of roms

Does it work fine on N976N?
Not hard to scroll a page or two to find answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: pvillasuso

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
As of now there is no plan to add support for N10, I don't prefer to add support without having device. It is difficult to maintain too many roms. I prefer only few so I can manage properly.
I have added support for N976* exceptionally bcoz there was not a single rom for them, your device already have couple of roms

Aww bad news for us , had used your roms in other devices ( note8 ) ,and they rock !
Yes there are a couple of roms , but there are not yet fully functional , devs having some boot issues :crying:
Maybe just one test build if its not that hard , and possible , without support, just to try it out , I mean the last you have today , please ? :confused::angel:

dr.ketan

Aww bad news for us , had used your roms in other devices ( note8 ) ,and they rock !
Yes there are a couple of roms , but there are not yet fully functional , devs having some boot issues :crying:
Maybe just one test build if its not that hard , and possible , without support, just to try it out , I mean the last you have today , please ? :confused::angel:
Not hard to make but just lacking time. OK, let me know if at least 5 test users you can manage. Tomorrow I have spared for N10+ Android 10 beta capture (probably may release) or For N10+ fingerprint fix by Samsung. If none of it released then I will make one for N970F tomorrow. Hopefully it should get finish in a day. I will try to download stock rom tonight.

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
Not hard to make but just lacking time. OK, let me know if at least 5 test users you can manage. Tomorrow I have spared for N10+ Android 10 beta capture (probably may release) or For N10+ fingerprint fix by Samsung. If none of it released then I will make one for N970F tomorrow. Hopefully it should get finish in a day. I will try to download stock rom tonight.

Oh man , for real ?
Thank You so much , Im opening a thread to get some people into it
Really appreciate it al lot !!!!!!!

Edit : Open Thread
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10/how-to/dr-ketan-rom-4-testers-whos-t3989509
Hoping someone else joins . . .

Last edited:

bulbasas

Sep 2, 2007
i used dr.ketanRom note 8... i very like it :) now ia thing buyed wrong note 10 model
enyway, thank you :)

dr.ketan

Oh man , for real ?
Thank You so much , Im opening a thread to get some people into it
Really appreciate it al lot !!!!!!!

Edit : Open Thread
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-10/how-to/dr-ketan-rom-4-testers-whos-t3989509
Hoping someone else joins . . .
I have quickly finished it.
Not able to test myself as busy with real life. I am not expecting major bug but I can't say as just finished in couple of hrs. Rom features will remain same as P04 of N10+ N975
I am about to start uploading, once finish, I will inbox you link. All the instructionsremain same as P04 here

Reactions: pvillasuso

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
I have quickly finished it.
Not able to test myself as busy with real life. I am not expecting major bug but I can't say as just finished in couple of hrs. Rom features will remain same as P04 of N10+ N975
I am about to start uploading, once finish, I will inbox you link. All the instructionsremain same as P04 here

Thanks again sincerely for taking the time to do this , waiting for your PM

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Is there a way to disable stock battery after using 3minit. I have 2 icons?

Top Liked Posts