[Mostly Functional] Custom Android 10 Q is out for the Moto X4 (Lineage 17)

Search This thread

vibraniumdroid

Dec 23, 2015
Chandler
I know we aren't supposed to link other people's work without permission so I'll just tell you the site it is on. You know the firmware site that has all the moto phones... https://mirrors.lolinet.com. Firmware > Moto > Payton > Unofficial.

Edit: To disable the navbar use the Magisk Module for that as the lineage navbar setting does not work

Working:
RIL: Wifi, Data, Bluetooth, Etc
Not working:
Mic... In phone calls from the looks of it. It may be my other device so I will do further testing and report back later.
Screenshots:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nVqRLVXZKj5TD22V8

Last edited:

blueberry.sky

Aug 20, 2014
Very glad a dev is interested in android 10 on x4. Thank you for posting.
Is the devs name listed in system info?

sleze

Nov 6, 2007
you'd think we would have heard from Lenovo about our Android 10 status by now...

GLOBALruler

Jul 3, 2019
Can you please confirm if this is completely stable to be used daily? Are the moto gestures available? Which GApps did you flash if any? Thanks.

Reactions: blueberry.sky

mariotullece

Oct 30, 2019
Santos, SP
Yes, I just confirmed Bluetooth is FULLY functional. I will post screenshots in a bit.

I saw that you mentioned on the original post the problem with phone calls and I can confirm that this is indeed a problem.

After you said that the bluetooth was working I decided to flash this rom, and everything worked flawlessly and very smoothly until I tested the phone call, and it really is a bummer since it does not work.

So for now I guess that the best is to stay away from this rom in this current build.

gleenfield97

Jan 11, 2012
There are daily builds since the start of this month. Looks like dev has resume the work (previous LOS17 build was back in Sep last year).

emotta04

Sep 28, 2015
Santo André
I use, abuse and indicate. today I even managed to do the dirty update. both from ROM and from gapps and twrp. finally we can enjoy Android 10 on the moto x4. thanks to everyone involved. I'm here to test and installed all possible updates. thanks!

eu uso, abuso e indico. hoje inclusive consegui fazer a atualização suja. tanto da ROM quanto do gapps e twrp. finalmente podemos do Android 10 no moto x4. obrigado a todos os envolvidos. estou aqui para testar e instalei todas as atualizações possíveis. obrigado!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts