[ROM] [9.0] Pennywise One UI® [OFFICIAL] [G610X] [Full-Stable]

Search This thread

Manu_Dream

Aug 11, 2018
There is a problem with the phone call program. When I dial a number, the phone rings and I hear the answer from the one I called. Nothing is displayed. I can not stop the call and the device hangs. Please find a solution for this problem. My device is J7 Prime 2.

Me too. I've the same problem.

ju@ncho.com

Feb 13, 2015
Panamá
There is a problem with the phone call program. When I dial a number, the phone rings and I hear the answer from the one I called. Nothing is displayed. I can not stop the call and the device hangs. Please find a solution for this problem. My device is J7 Prime 2.

----------
Hi, for now there is no bug, but I see that you have a j7prime # 2 (g611x) and the rom is for j7prime (g610x), let me see if I can help you in that, since the rom is not aimed at that model. I warn you by this same means.

D

Deleted member 8095861

Hello, off topic. Do any of you guys know how to, Go to Recovery mode without using key combination( My home button is broken)? I can get to the TWRP through Magisk but is there any way except that?? Using pc or anything..

bjpp21

Jun 2, 2016
Laguna
this is the rom that I've been waiting for :D thank you ju@ncho for your great work and continuing to develop for a new look to our beloved j7 prime :) still hot and kicking.

Reactions: ju@ncho.com

Sandra Perry

Oct 1, 2018
Istanbul

The Rom works perfectly. I am responsible for the problem of the calling program. The problem appeared after the removal of some system programs. I deleted system programs with "Root Uninstaller". I deleted exactly: "Chrome", "Google", "Game Launcher", "Game Optimizing Services", "Game Tools", "Samsung Internet", "Samsung Max", "Smart Things" and "Samsung keyboard".
* I have reinstalled the Rom and I removed nothing and now everything is Ok on my device "J7 Prime 2" except- of course- the front camera.

D

Deleted member 8095861

The Rom works perfectly. I am responsible for the problem of the calling program. The problem appeared after the removal of some system programs. I deleted system programs with "Root Uninstaller". I deleted exactly: "Chrome", "Google", "Game Launcher", "Game Optimizing Services", "Game Tools", "Samsung Internet", "Samsung Max", "Smart Things" and "Samsung keyboard".
* I have reinstalled the Rom and I removed nothing and now everything is Ok on my device "J7 Prime 2" except- of course- the front camera.
In my opinion , the removal of the last two apps caused the problem..
I have removed all the other mentioned apps without any problem but i don't dare to remove samsung keyboard because it seems to be significantly attached with the ROM . Whereas, i have successfully removed Smart things without any problem idk how ,but recently removing it gives me the problem of not able to sign in google acc.

Reactions: Sandra Perry

bjpp21

Jun 2, 2016
Laguna
@ Ju@ncho, I have noticed on my j7 prime. the rom works will except for the front cam when I activate selfie flash the main flash continuously turn on.

ju@ncho.com

Feb 13, 2015
Panamá

hello, could you help me, notify me what bug gives the camera of your j7prime # 2, I want to make a corrections zip, so that the rom is also, for these G611x models.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra Perry

Sandra Perry

Oct 1, 2018
Istanbul
hello, could you help me, notify me what bug gives the camera of your j7prime # 2, I want to make a corrections zip, so that the rom is also, for these G611x models.

The rear camera is working properly but when I try to open the front camera (selfi camera), the program hangs. To run the camera program again, I have to go to "Settings, Apps, Camera, Storage" and I must clear data.
Thank you very much.

newonrom

Nov 3, 2019
help

how to do this?
" I recommend doing the first 2 deletions (advanced deletion and formatting of data), followed by restarting TWRP 3.2.3 (Download here) and then repeating the 2 startup deletions"

im currently using venom v3.. no idea on that instruction. and im 4th of doing that. thank you

ju@ncho.com

Feb 13, 2015
Panamá
how to do this?
" I recommend doing the first 2 deletions (advanced deletion and formatting of data), followed by restarting TWRP 3.2.3 (Download here) and then repeating the 2 startup deletions"

im currently using venom v3.. no idea on that instruction. and im 4th of doing that. thank you

Just follow the prompts, they are so you don't miss the wipes, and you can have a clean installation.

Reactions: k3holic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pennywise.jpg

Device SM-G610M, F, DS
    Team, Support One UI
    (Please, answer captcha, at the moment of entering.)

• Avoid being informed, do not be a "KANGERS" (you will be informed of any type of Kanging file without hesitation), and respect the work of developers, you do not have permission, to use any part of this ROM, for another development.

Feature.jpg

• Pennywise One UI®
    • Fully ported G611F ROM (Security September 2019).
    • Tunning (Base improved with, A7, S10E).
    • Samsung OneUI V1.1
    • Android 9.0
    • Full thematic rum (Pennywise One UI).
    • Supports Helios Kernel (stock Oxygen Kernel).
    • Sound and emoji S10e.
    • Removed dual sim message (from status bar).
    • Rootable with Magisk_v20 (It was created, a zip to remove 100% of the root of the mobile).
    • Heavily debloated.
    • Zipaligned.
    • Busybox.
    • Fstrim.
    • Semi-Deodexed.
    • Very Optimised.
    • SafteyNet CTS Pass.
    • Performance focused and Battery.
    • Full Samsung OneUI without missing vital apps.
    • RMM/KnoxGuard/Defex Free.
    • App root:
    • - AdAway.
    • - Explorer.
    • Apps Wallpapers Pennywise.
    • Game Home(System).
    • Game Tool(System).
    • YouTubeVanced (theme-vDark).
    • New App Good Lock.
    • Full Bixby Voice.
    • Blue light filter (stock).
    • Animations 0.25 (development mode).
    • Sounds of the S10.
    • New lock watches.
    • Facial block.
    • New gamehome and gametool.
    • Windows Connection.
    • Increased output audios (headphones).
    • Implemented Performance S10e, FHD and GPU priority, improvements in videos, applications, games and mobile screen.
    • Dolby Atmos, A7 full working 100%.
    • I added new modules in camera.
    • Apps, updated 10 (Android Q).
    • High performance (fast and games).
    • Full DualSIM Support.

• MOD-FIX-Pennywise One UI®
    • Stabilized the entire system and Corrected fingerprint reader.
    • The MOD-FIX-Pennywise One UI® must be applied after the first desktop start or finish the configuration of the mobile device. If applied before, you can create the boot logo.

Kernel.jpg

Developers
    DarkLord1731
    Changelogs:
    Oxygen Kernel v6.0.138
    • Updated to Linux 3.18.138
    • Added support for OneUI Pie based ROMs
    • Disabled useless FIVE trustonic driver
    • Updated xpad drivers to support more controllers/joysticks
    • Heavily updated cpufreq driver for faster and better performance
    • Decreased time taken to enter sleep/idle mode
    • Some bluetooth tty driver updates
    • Disabled Gentre Fair Sleepers for better system responsiveness (You can enable it back using OC)
    • Enabled some TCP algorithms
    • Tuneup westwood and set it as default TCP protocol
    • Updated conservative governor
    • Optimised some other drivers like shed, cpuidle, devfreq, rcu, etc.
    • Disabled add_random and IO stats for better IO performance

Install.jpg

• I recommend doing the first 2 deletions (advanced deletion and formatting of data), followed by restarting TWRP 3.2.3 (Download here) and then repeating the 2 startup deletions.
    • Copy the ROM to the external SD card (OTG) or internal copies of your device.
    • The ROM.ZIP flashes
    • After the boot animation is activated for 15 ~ 20 seconds. Press and hold VolumeDown + power until the device restarts

Download.jpg

To donate in my projects PayPal
    Well, do not forget, at least, to thank, for our work.​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pennywise One UI®, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J7
    Developers
    ju@ncho.com

Contributors
    tutibreaker
    KassemSYR(Fix-Camera).

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Firmeware Base 8.1
    Based On: Base SM-G611F

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Pennywise One UI®
    Stable Release Date: 2019-10-31
    Full Release Date: 2019-12-02

Created 2019-10-31
    Last Updated 2019-10-31
    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

#1_If the ROM does not start them, or it stays in bootlogo, the solution is to apply Helio kernel (I will leave them below), with this they will solve the bootlogo bug, once they finish configuring, they can reinstall Oxigen Kernel if they wish.
    KERNEL LINK:
    https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7/sam...nos7870/kernel-heliospie-kernel-v3-0-t3920762

#2_If you install apps (hktweaks or spectrum), the performance profile gives black screen bug, so I recommend not using it.

# 3_We have discovered that the most stable TWRP is version 3.2.3 which is attached, and that the best form of wipes is the one attached in instructions, if the steps are followed, they will have a clean installation.

# 4_I recommend these, which are great for optimizing the system app (download here), they must unzip the zip, then they are installed manually.

# 5_ I leave some Zip-Extras, which have the function of deleting. One deletes the approot and root system 100%, leaving the rom as a Stock Foot. The other deletes all appBixby from the system.

IMPORTANTE FAVOR LEER:

#1_Si la ROM no les inicia, o se queda en bootlogo, la solución es aplicar Helio kernel (se los dejare debajo), con esto solucionaran el bug de bootlogo, una vez terminen de configurar, podran reinstalar Oxigen Kernel si desean.
    KERNEL LINK:
    https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-j7/sam...nos7870/kernel-heliospie-kernel-v3-0-t3920762

#2_Si instalan apps (hktweaks o spectrum), el perfil performance, da bug de pantalla negra, por lo que recomiendo no usar el mismo.

#3_Hemos descubierto que el TWRP mas estable, es la version 3.2.3 la cual esta adjunta, y que la mejor forma de wipes, es la adjunta en instruciones, si se siguen los pasos, tendran una instalacion limpia.

#4_Les recomiendo estas , las cuales son buenisima para optimizar las app del sistema (descarga aqui), deben descomprimir el zip, luego se instalan de forma manual.

#5_Dejo unos Zip-Extras, los cuales tienen funcion de borrar. Uno Borra 100% las approot y el root-system, dejando la rom como un Stock Pie. El otro borra toda las appBixby del sistema.

### Some screenshots of the ROM ###
    Good job bro, still not released?

Hello, brother, take a tour on telegram, I think I can create a VOLTE zip to support your rom. Forgive my bad English.
    ---------------

I will only tell you something, this rom surpasses the Venom One UI 100%.

I set it up and customized completely and wow it is really so much better than Venom. Some stuff was broken in Venom One UI but it works flawlessly here. Amazing job! Thanks! I love it.
    I have a question? How different is this from the Venom One UI? Does it have more bug-fixes? Is it more stable? What's the difference?

I'm currently using Venom but if this is better I will switch over. Customizing phone takes a lot of time after the installation so I don't want to go through it if there's not much benefit to installing this ROM instead of keeping Venom.

---------------

I will only tell you something, this rom surpasses the Venom One UI 100%.