[ROM][10.0.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 3.0 [OLD]

Search This thread

jeetsarkar007

Oct 17, 2012
awesome work, before flashing i want to know two things, please name a stock camera mod that works
and is native video calling working?

mrcandy108

Mar 5, 2016
Quang Ngai City
Tried installing this rom with RAPHAEL-V10.4.6.0.QFKCNXM-10.0-vendor-firmware.zip and Nikgapps on TWRP 3.3.1-22 but always reboot to recovery. Can anyone show me the right way please?

Reactions: zanin

VladV1V

Mar 26, 2018
Ok after some people cant install
Instructions
Format data
Wipe all
Flash vendor Q miui 10
Flash rom
Gaaps
Reboot

Reactions: zanin

ranjan_shivam

May 27, 2016
Says in second bost bt audio doesn't work, so far three q aosp roms it doesnt work..

No the LOS 17 is based off MIUI 11 and I am using my BT headphones from the day one it works just fine the only problem in LOS 17 is the FP sensor too slow and works half the time and the stock launcher is bad (apparently the android 10 gesture only woks with stock launcher trebuchet and it does not have swipe down on home to pull notifications ) I tried pixel launcher it just crashed

So maybe the miui 10 android 10 firmware based roms have BT issues but the LOS 17 Q works just fine with Bluetooth.

Reactions: nandakis4

Mashuto.7

Feb 8, 2019
Everything is working super fine , but for some reason I am not being able to receive/send SMS .. OTPs aren't working :( Please help me , What should I do ?

Top Liked Posts