Call recorder for all huawei Model (Android Pie)

Search This thread

mistery88

Aug 10, 2006
Android Q-based EMUI 10 update is out for Mate 20 pro in the Netherlands, can someone confirm this call recorder also works for this EMUI 10?

Thanks in advance!

aponus1949

Oct 17, 2019
HwCallRecorder.apk software update

Hello. I installed the Call Recorder apk file on my Huawei P30 and it works perfectly. The emui version is 9.1.0.124. Now Huawei asks me to update the software to version 9.1.0.185 (4 GB!). I wouldn't want this update to cause problems for the Call Recorder. Has anyone already installed this new version? Thanks!

Last edited:

Limeybastard

Hello. I installed the Call Recorder apk file on my Huawei P30 and it works perfectly. The emui version is 9.1.0.124. Now Huawei asks me to update the software to version 9.1.0.185 (4 GB!). I wouldn't want this update to cause problems for the Call Recorder
that mentioned apk should work on Android 9 but won't work on Android 10.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rusalex2k8

Sep 21, 2008
does anyone have access to the hwcallrecorder.apk for android 10, i'd appreciate if someone to publish this file here , thank you in advance

Last edited:

christoferos

Nov 11, 2014
I heard, that some users who have android 10 says, the app is working for them.
Btw, when I bought P30, the app is working for me, as on P10. So if someone have P30, or If anyone is going to buy it, don't worry, the app will work with EMUI 9.1

Huawei P30 | Tapatalk

volteretero

Dec 5, 2006
Someone can confirm that the apk that has hung Zimperium works I am in EMUI 9. 1version precisely because I needed this program
Has anyone installed it on EMUI 10?

Enviado desde mi LYA-L29 mediante Tapatalk

azcv

Feb 14, 2011
Sofia
Not instaling over the old version. I don't want to uninstall the old one since I won't be able to install it again. Please note that if you update to 10 you will not lose the call recorder app. It will work (there are some issues with the black theme). Unless you do a hard reset.

Изпратено от моят LYA-L29 с помощта на Tapatalk

Limeybastard

Someone can confirm that the apk that has hung Zimperium works I am in EMUI 9. 1version precisely because I needed this program
Has anyone installed it on EMUI 10?

Not instaling over the old version. I don't want to uninstall the old one since I won't be able to install it again. Please note that if you update to 10 you will not lose the call recorder app. It will work (there are some issues with the black theme). Unless you do a hard reset.

Изпратено от моят LYA-L29 с помощта на Tapatalk
Yep you are right. The call recording app still works on android 10 beta for me. Just tested it .

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

volteretero

Dec 5, 2006
When you had the apk installed on Android 9.1 and then upgrade to Android 10 for OTA The app remains
But if you do a hard reset you don't
For those who have done a hard reset you can install the apk hung by Zmperium?

Reactions: Sebastiii

Sebastiii

Jul 31, 2007
After resetting my Mate 20 PRO (10.0.0.154Patch01), I can't install the HwCallRecord_EMUI10.apk :(
Before the reset, call recording was working maybe because it was working en EMUI 9.1 -> Update Beta EMUI10 -> Update to 10.0.0.154 -> then patch01.
But after a factory reset -> it failed to install

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

When you had the apk installed on Android 9.1 and then upgrade to Android 10 for OTA The app remains
But if you do a hard reset you don't
For those who have done a hard reset you can install the apk hung by Zmperium?

Yep like above in my previous post, that not possible to install it back :(
@Zimperium if you have an idea :)

Last edited:

clientx.bg

Mar 6, 2019
After resetting my Mate 20 PRO (10.0.0.154Patch01), I can't install the HwCallRecord_EMUI10.apk :(
Before the reset, call recording was working maybe because it was working en EMUI 9.1 -> Update Beta EMUI10 -> Update to 10.0.0.154 -> then patch01.
But after a factory reset -> it failed to install

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Yep like above in my previous post, that not possible to install it back :(
@Zimperium if you have an idea :)

Same here, after hard reset EMUI 10 I can't install HwCallRecorder.apk :rolleyes: Error "App not installed."
Huawei Mate 20 Pro (10.0.0.154 patch01)

Reactions: Sebastiii

volteretero

Dec 5, 2006
Same here, after hard reset EMUI 10 I can't install HwCallRecorder.apk :rolleyes: Error "App not installed."

Huawei Mate 20 Pro (10.0.0.154 patch01)
You can't already say it in a previous post

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

But I think slu
Someone with a china rom installed could do the favor of extracting it apk and hanging it over here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I saw a lot of people looking for a solution for recording calls on huawei devices. So here we go
    *Works on any device including the P30 Pro.*
    #Android 9 / 9.1 Only#
    No Need Root Accsess.
    DOWNLOAD And Install the APK file from here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=HwCallRecorder.apk
    New Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JVERr9lQGVUK2hor05TdGKlTH_FgSqY4/view?usp=drivesdk

Or: https://f2h.io/3759lhubuy7s

Reboot your device
    and see in Diel the Record Option.

Posting by Adam Alioa
    From Huawei Mate 20 pro
    Enjoy
    https://ibb.co/cb76bPL

*EMUI 10 *
    Here: Users Mate 20 Pro 10.0.0.154 can install it.
    This a Alpha Version for Emui 10.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tpujCHmZUpMN_wT7iBQzjkP00ozkNVP/view?usp=drivesdk
    If someone had the same problem with recorded conversations as I did, i.e. use the NM card on Android 10 then I prepared a simple application. Used to listen to recorded calls that cannot be seen normally on the recorder.

Supports light and dark theme. There are many languages ​​(Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, German, French, Spanish, English, Turkish). It allows you to play back recordings, send as a file.

It supports file location on the NM card and in the internal memory, so it can be used interchangeably with the recorder. Supports all files from CallRecord folders with internal memory and NM card. On Android 10, it defaults to a dark or light theme, depending on your system settings. In addition, it includes a light and dark mode switch.

Note, the application does not contain ads and is free.

The only permission is access to the file system. No data is collected and processed.

Link to the application:
    Recordings_1.8.2.apk (Google drive)

Recordings_1.8.2.apk (Mega.nz)

Version 1.8.2 changelog
    1. Hidden light / dark mode switch. Available after clicking on the menu.

2. Removed redrawing of "play" buttons on the list of recordings.

3. The menu showing after holding down the recording does not hide after selecting the available options.

4. "Play" buttons in the list of recordings on the right.

5. Enlarged area of ​​the "Close" button (up to the entire width of the window).

6. Notifications show the contact name in bold on one line (or phone number if there is no entry in the contacts), date and time of recording on the second line.

7. Interface adapted to the split screen.

What is the obsession with call recording

It's really convenient when use your phone as a work phone. If a customer with a lot of requirements calls you, it's much easier to have the phone call as a voice memo than to rush to write on a piece of paper and possibly miss something.
    Call Recorder for EMUI 9.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeSjtmLGjE0UhL_4XtwCOspSdjNpmCUm/view?usp=sharing

Call Recorder for EMUI 10.0: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydvGwV0R8zc6UTr2YI9wgNzWZe8qV3-R/view?usp=sharing

Call Recorder for EMUI 10.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AUyWMIwphXnLpI6OQbzG0apTkevLIXLe/view?usp=sharing

For EMUI 10.0 and 10.1, you first need to delete the old version of call recording (application names: version for EMUI 9.1 - "Recorder" (do not accidentally delete the built-in voice recorder. Call recorder has an icon in the form of a green robot), and versions for EMUI 10.0 and 10.1 - " Conversation recording ")! After installing the application, it is recommended to restart your smartphone.

Displaying records in a contact and a dictaphone: Access to the memory must be provided to the "Contacts", "Dictaphone" and "Call Recorder" applications (for EMUI 9.1 "Recorder"). We go settings -> applications -> rights manager -> memory: we are looking for the desired application, go in and set "Allow". In some cases, other actions helped: you must first remove the access, restart the phone and grant access again.

Enabling (disabling) automatic call recording: You need to go to the "Phone" application (popularly a dialer) -> three dots (in the upper right corner) -> settings -> Automatic call recording.
    Call Recorder for EMUI 10.1

Call recording for EMUI 10.1:
    Background: A 4PDA user with the nickname "Ёрш" bought a programmer and changed the C10 region to India. There it turned out that this region has a built-in call recording. He pulled the apk file and asked other users to try it.
    It is known for sure that it works on Mate 30, P40 and P30. If a different version of the conversation recording was previously installed, then it must be removed. Only then install this version