[BSKO] Galaxy S10 (SM-G97xF) OFFICIAL OneUI2/10 (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lukeap69

Aug 19, 2006
Dubai
ASUS File Manager always crashes with Beta 4 when accessing external SD and Hidden Cabinet.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

madvinegar

May 17, 2016
Piraeus
Flashed Beta4. All fine. No bugs found (at least up to now).
is it my idea or the gesture hint for the home button (the horizontal line at the bottom of the screen) is now a little longer and a little thicker...?

Reactions: Mondejko2.0tdci

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
G97*FXXU3ZSKF Android 10/OneUI 2.0 Beta5

npltHd.jpg

Screenshot thanks to @Darbar1701

S10+:

Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G975F_ZSK9_ZSKF (thanks to @Robert Smali)

S10:

Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G973F_ZSK9_ZSKF (thanks to @runtime_Err0r)

S10e:

Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G970F_ZSK9_ZSKF (thanks to @Robert Smali)

Update via SD-Card method!

RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip

NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Bixby - Power)

If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... ;) )

UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!

If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!

If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!

Last edited:

richard9601

Nov 15, 2017
Those who are registered for the béta, no one reported that bug when animation scale set to 0.5x the recent app switcher is jumping like madman ???

zjhao

Jan 4, 2019
Has anyone updated beta5 to successfully enter the desktop?
I have been stuck in the samsung logo

Attachments

• 20191118_212852.jpg
    20191118_212852.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8730448

Is high probably that final build will be released before December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vSWSrb.png

This thread is for the INTERNATIONAL S10e / S10 / S10+, SM-G97xF, only!!!

Continuously "asking" "where's the UPDATE.ZIP" is NOT DONE!
    Be aware, it's NOT very easy to pull the UPDATE.ZIP, and is done by persons in their free time! ( i.e. Cyber John )

If you "can't wait" for the UPDATE.ZIP, pull it yourself and post it here!

Samsung is starting a Beta-program Android 10/OneUI 2 for the S10-series. In this thread, we'll post the UPDATE.ZIP files (when available).

REMEMBER: don't install these files if you want to have a STABLE phone! As this is a BETA, it's possible the firmware isn't BUG-free!

The UPDATE.ZIP files are pulled from a GERMAN (DBT)-device; be sure your device is on the G97xFXXS3ASII build! (Radio/CP & CSC must be on ASIE) -> Link can be found HERE

The UPDATE.ZIP can be installed on devices with the following CSC's:

SM-G975F OXM multi CSC ( ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL THR TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV )

single : ( BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GTO LYS MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TMC TNZ VAU VNZ WTL XFA XFV XNZ XSA )

How to install the UPDATE.ZIP to your S10 (by @madvinegar ); YouTube-video by SStech

ADB-method:
    1. Download SDK platform tools from here https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
    2. Extract them on your desktop.
    3. Inside the extracted folder put the update.zip
    4. Inside this folder, holding left shift, right click the mouse and select "open command prompt here". The command prompt will open.
    5. Shutdown the phone.
    6. Holding power+bixby+volume up buttons, enter into recovery mode.
    7. Select "update via ADB". (you scroll down using the volume buttons and select using the power button).
    8. Connect the phone to the PC using original samsung USB cable.
    9. In the command prompt run the following command:
    ./adb devices
    10. Wait to see that the daemon has started and that your device is found.
    11. If you device is found, run the following command:
    ./adb sideload update.zip

The update process will start. You will see a percentage counting. First it will verify, then patch etc. Do not move the cable, disconnect the phone or power off the PC.
    Once the process is completed (it takes some time) the phone will boot itself, update the apps and log into your home screen.

SD-card method:
    1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options in win10 you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
    2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
    3. Shut down your phone.
    4. Hold simultaneously Power+bixby+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
    5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via SdCard" and press power button to select it.
    6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
    7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
    8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.

This will not trip KNOX if done by the method i told

NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP's ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
    You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build...

S10+:

Beta1 (14 Oct) ASII -> ZSJ8: G975F_ASII_ZSJ8

Known BUG: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80532611&postcount=161

Beta1 (24 Oct) ASIG -> ZSJF (You must be on the Indian ASIG-build (AP/BL: ASIG, CP/CSC: ASIE)): G975F_ASIG_ZSJF

Beta2 (25 Oct) ZSJ8 -> ZSJF: G975F_ZSJ8_ZSJF

Needs to be installed with the "SD-Card method"!

EMERGENCY UPDATE (29 Oct) ZSJF -> ZSJL: G975F_ZSJF_ZSJL

Beta3 (07 Nov) ZSJL -> ZSK3: G975F_ZSJL_ZSK3

Beta4 (15 Nov) ZSK3 -> ZSK9: G975F_ZSK3_ZSK9

Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G975F_ZSK9_ZSKF (thanks to @Robert Smali)

Beta6 (21 Nov) ZSKF -> ZSKJ: G975F_ZSKF_ZSKJ

Beta7 (25 Nov) ZSKJ -> ZSKL: G975F_ZSKJ_ZSKL (Thanks to SamMobile)

Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G975F_ZSKL_BSKO

S10:

Beta1 (14 Oct) ASII -> ZSJ8: G973F_ASII_ZSJ8

Beta2 (25 Oct) ZSJ8 -> ZSJF: G973F_ZSJ8_ZSJF

EMERGENCY UPDATE (29 Oct) ZSJF -> ZSJL: G973F_ZSJF_ZSJL

Beta3 (07 Nov) ZSJL -> ZSK3: G973F_ZSJL_ZSK3

Beta4 (15 Nov) ZSK3 -> ZSK9: G973F_ZSK3_ZSK9 (thanks to @runtime_Err0r)

Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G973F_ZSK9_ZSKF (thanks to @runtime_Err0r)

Beta6 (21 Nov) ZSKF -> ZSKJ: G973F_ZSKF_ZSKJ

Beta7 (25 Nov) ZSKJ -> ZSKL: G973F_ZSKJ_ZSKL (thanks to @runtime_Err0r)

Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G973F_ZSKL_BSKO

S10e:

Beta1 (14 Oct) ASII -> ZSJ8: G970F_ASII_ZSJ8

Beta2 (25 Oct) ZSJ8 -> ZSJF: G970F_ZSJ8_ZSJF

EMERGENCY UPDATE (29 Oct) ZSJF -> ZSJL: G970F_ZSJF_ZSJL

Beta3 (07 Nov) ZSJL -> ZSK3: G970F_ZSJL_ZSK3

Beta4 (15 Nov) ZSK3 -> ZSK9: G970F_ZSK3_ZSK9

Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G970F_ZSK9_ZSKF (thanks to @Robert Smali)

Beta6 (21 Nov) ZSKF -> ZSKJ: G970F_ZSKF_ZSKJ

Beta7 (25 Nov) ZSKJ -> ZSKL: G970F_ZSKJ_ZSKL (Thanks to SamMobile)

Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G970F_ZSKL_BSKO

NOTE: after installing the update, CLEAR your cache by going into recovery (VolUP - Bixby - Power)

If you want to run the BETA-firmware flawlessly, do a FACTORY-reset afterwards... (not necessary, but... ;) )

UPDATING to Beta is your own choice, and I don't take responsibility if something is going wrong!

If you're NOT officially registered, you WON'T receive OTA: you'll have to update everytime MANUALLY with above method!!!

If you want to DOWNGRADE back to Pie: download the latest Pie-firmware for your own CSC, flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM -> your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!
    G97xFXXU3ZSK9 Beta4

BJA3n1.jpg

S10+: Beta4 (15 Nov) ZSK3 -> ZSK9: G975F_ZSK3_ZSK9

S10: Beta4 (15 Nov) ZSK3 -> ZSK9: G973F_ZSK3_ZSK9 (thanks to @runtime_Err0r)

S10e: Beta4 (15 Nov) ZSK3 -> ZSK9: G970F_ZSK3_ZSK9

RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip; update via SD-CARD method!
    Oh hai (waves hand),

Posts in this thread are beyond ridiculous and are getting close to breaking the rules. You honestly sound like my kids. I don't tell my kids any of my plans for having a fun time with them because if the plans fall through or are delayed, then the kids get annoying. For efficiency, it's obvious that henklbr created the thread to have it ready so that when Samsung released whatever it is you all are begging so hard for, he could quickly post it. Then it got delayed by Samsung.

Yes, he did post early (premature posting, I think there's a pill for that), but his only fault was trusting that Samsung would release on time. As someone else said, he's been good at doing this for sometime and so let's not treat him like some noob. He's doing us a favor for goodness sakes. As the cliche goes, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Asking for updates and ETAs is bad form as it implies that you are the boss and the OP works for you. Plus, he asked you not to do that in the OP. So, here is my kind suggestion: patiently wait as I'm sure he will release as soon as possible. If you can't do that without posting asking for ETAs or being rude to the OP, then move on. I'm subscribing to this thread to make sure you all follow my advise.

@henklbr if you want me to close the thread until you're ready to release the update, let me know and I can.

Until then, in the words of Bill and Ted, be excellent to each other.
    XBBrdKf.gif

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns,
    coal686
    Senior Moderator
    G97*FXXU3BSKO Android 10/OneUI 2.0 Stable/Final

zsthvK.jpg
    HZGMTL.jpg

S10+:

Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G975F_ZSKL_BSKO

S10:

Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G973F_ZSKL_BSKO

S10e:

Stable/Final (28 Nov) ZSKL -> BSKO: G970F_ZSKL_BSKO

Update via SD-Card method!

Close thread

Beta users...

The stable build of Android 10 / OneUI 2.0 has been released today in Germany.

As soon as the Odin-file is available, I'll request the Mod's to close this thread.

The link to the Odin-file can be found in the S10+-thread from me (sorry S10/S10e users...)

I hope, you'll enjoy Android 10 on your device :)