[ROM][10.0][rolex] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/26][DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Simratpaul

Aug 12, 2018
on screen navigation buttons/gesture are not available.

I can't disable hardware navigation buttons. android 10 gestures work except for the back gesture. three-button navigation and android pie's navs don't show up. Is this an issue or what? Also, can you provide a link for the best gcam mod for redmi 4a running PE android 10? :)

MaxisMan

Dec 9, 2014
I like how the gestures work even with the hardware buttons, but does anyone knows how to enable the back gesture?

dandyfarid

Aug 29, 2018
Bandung
koito97.com
Update 26-11-19 ten

* Update aptX blobs from crosshatch QP1A.190711.020
* Update in wpa suplicant
* Some cleanup in compatibility_matrix.xml
* Add MIUI Poweroff Charging Animation
* Update thermal-engine.conf [ Fixed Slow charging issue ]
* Fixed weak signal issue
* Enable clearkey drm plugin v1.2

Clean flash is always recomended !!

Setya13

Nov 27, 2019
display automatic wake up

When sleep position, the display automatic wake up frequently although there is no notification from apps (like WA or other). So I think this case cause to draining battery consumption. Thanks for your response

Paul T

Sep 20, 2018
When sleep position, the display automatic wake up frequently although there is no notification from apps (like WA or other). So I think this case cause to draining battery consumption. Thanks for your response
I'm using Havoc 3.0 (Android 10) and had the same problem and fixed by going in to ambient display and turning off 'always on" and "lift to check phone". I'm guessing it would be the same in the PE ROM. In Havoc the lift to check phone was enabled by default ,but once I turned that off the screen stopped waking up every few seconds.

Foxtrot47

Failed to flash ROM

I don't know why but i can't flash this rom when i try to (clean) I get the error FAILED to flash system image with error code 7.
I tried to edit the updater-script and removed the line popping the error. But after flashing which didnt flash system image went into bootloader. I tried to update firmware, use a new recovery , dirty flash ... no way. I am thinking this is something with my phone ?? . Because others dont have this issue. Can anyone help.

Edit :
I tried to build the rom from source and it succeds and flashed it. Works . But i did this even before you released the rom on the downloads page . So everything was bricky .

Last edited:

Andika 24

Nov 28, 2019
how can I turn off this LED light,? I guess in the Android 9 pixel experience there is a setting to turn off the LED but it turns out in Android 10 is gone.It's ok, it's just a little annoying. Keseluruhan Romnya bagus dan saya pengemar setia pixe experience

Devan Khandagale

Jan 25, 2016
POCO M2 Pro
Screen keeps turning on. Never turns off.

Turn off "lift to check phone" in gestures

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

guys please share best recovery download link. im using OFR. need better one

Use the one in pixel experience 9.0 thread.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

But in lineage 10 it's available
Strange, it was not available in lineage 10 rom for me

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi 4A [rolex]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4a

Contributors
    dandyfarid, sunnyraj84348
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-26

Created 2019-11-23
    Last Updated 2019-12-29
    PixelExperience Pie & Ten fully dropped from official support by me, thank you guys for enjoying my pie and ten build, i hope you find new maintainer for this. Thanks :) cheers @dandyfarid
    Update 10-12-2019 ten

* Updated EGL/Adreno blobs
    * Revert "Decrease charging current from 2A->1.6A"

Note!!!
    Please clean flash very recomended !!!
    Update 20-12-2019 ten

* Update some graphics blobs
    * Huge update in PixelExperience source (you can see this https://download.pixelexperience.or...rience_rolex-10.0-20191220-0624-OFFICIAL.zip/ )