[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

Ssnurzel

Mar 27, 2018
I had this similar problem. I was able to change some settings in the standard menu of this phone. But i dont remember it how... I'll look at it.

I think it was in the menu of Help for input.
Then advanced settings. There you can programm the volume controls for opening some apps. Deactivate these features.

Ad0n

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but every time I try to flash this ROM on my N9750/DS, it gets stuck on "Starting AROMA installer". Any help would be much appreciated.

~M☆tis~

May 12, 2014
Nicosia
Hey doc thank you for your work, flashed as soon as i got the phone:D
I was wondering, do you plan on making dolby atmos work? Really curious to see it combined with viper on this one because on my note 8 they were great together.

Starzeed

Sep 5, 2019
Can't you make Q01 for Odin only? I'm getting tired of waiting. Twrp for Android 10 is never coming

Beetle84

Recognized Contributor
Can't you make Q01 for Odin only? I'm getting tired of waiting. Twrp for Android 10 is never coming

Its actually alot closer (twrp) than you think. And asking the way you did about a Q rom sounds pretty rude, not to mention demanding. Maybe proof read before you hit the enter key.

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010
Hey guys,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but every time I try to flash this ROM on my N9750/DS, it gets stuck on "Starting AROMA installer". Any help would be much appreciated.
What you're doing wrong is trying to install an Exynos rom on your Snapdragon.....you're in the wrong rom thread for your sm-9750

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: Beetle84

Starzeed

Sep 5, 2019
Its actually alot closer (twrp) than you think. And asking the way you did about a Q rom sounds pretty rude, not to mention demanding. Maybe proof read before you hit the enter key.

You're the one who is rude. I'm just asking if he can do one for Odin because twrp isn't coming. You don't deserve all those thanks

Reactions: Beetle84

hutzdani

May 9, 2010
London
Aside from using the romtool kit to reboot to system with Magisk is there a better way to do this ?

it seems pretty hit and miss and frequently gets me into a boot loop with the warning splash screen and then i have to restore a backup and re run the rom tool ?

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
Am running a stock android 9 rom, rooted with magisk and xposed on a regular note 10 but it gets warm with moderate use. How is this rom please with moderate use? Does it get warm please?

Flame Red

Am running a stock android 9 rom, rooted with magisk and xposed on a regular note 10 but it gets warm with moderate use. How is this rom please with moderate use? Does it get warm please?

Note 10+ here but I don't think it makes a difference. Does not seem to get warm for me but I guess moderate use can mean different things to different folks...

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
All set to release Q01 :)
Just flashed Q01 and seems all good except some known Q bugs.
Waiting for geiti94 to release TWRP

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-152407_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20191209-152407_Settings.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 245

popi_922

Jul 7, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
????

Do it yourself and then share it, then tell us how it was.

Good luck smart boy.

PD: For people like you, ungrateful, developers stop competing their work. Hard work and work that you don't paid to complain that bad way.

Enviado desde mi SM-N976B mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts