[Tool] Nubia Red Magic 3S Unbirck Tool

Search This thread

JerryYin

Apr 15, 2018
Shenzhen
This tool can help you to unbrick the Red Magic 3S. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU ARE RED MAGIC 3!!!!!!!! IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR MOTHER BOARD!!!!!!!YOU MAY VOID THE WARRENTY WITH THIS TOOL

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Download Here:

Last edited by a moderator:

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
Everyone with a rm3 should use this. The SW on rm3s is much more stable. There will be no issues with your phone. I have done 3 already. Everything works fine.

xanthrax

Retired Senior Moderator - Vampire
@JerryYin and other members

you might think that sharing middle fingers on our forums looks funny but actually is not at all...

Forum Rules
2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street

a small cleaning has been performed, please keep it civil and report anything that may concern instead of engaging, we are here to deal with whatever you think is not OK.

have fun and enjoy the forums!

bignazpwns

Oct 27, 2009
Hi Suzook i also confirm that Rm3s brick tool works on RM3 perfectly. I also changed my RM3 rom to Rm3s, thanks for your help..

@ jerry thanks to create a very useful utility..

Yup I already seen a Red Magic 3s with that rare RM3 grill for sale online. Just glad to see people can get a bit more resale value on there RM3 now. Just gotta figure out who is is. I might buy it just to find out.

Jerry said this would happen lol

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
This is not changing a rm3 to a rm3s. Anyone who thinks this, is an IDIOT. What it is doing is giving you a better, more stable FW. Another bonus is TWRP on the NA FW works. No need for the CN FW. Any idiot buying a rm3 with rm3s fw is, well, an idiot.

bignazpwns

Oct 27, 2009
Well since people are flashing the 3s ROM to the 3 I'll just post this.

While ago I tested this. Found a few issues. Never tested the latest 3s ROM on the 3 but I'll just leave you with these test.

I advise people only use the 3S ROM on the 3S.

Attachments

• IMG_20191230_183659.jpg
    IMG_20191230_183659.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 857
  • Screenshot_20191230-191723.png
    Screenshot_20191230-191723.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 863

kulot

Oct 5, 2011
Tanza Cavite
PLease help, I am getting this error message:

"Download port number=8
Downloading firehose programmer...

[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mode and try again.
Software download FAIL.Press any key exit"

I checked Device manager and "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM8)

I also tried to use QFIL but I don't know where to find the .mbn file to use. Please help, thanks in advance

Clank50AE

Nov 24, 2019
I can also confirm this works on the Red Magic 3 without issue. I have the US version so I used the Non-EU tool. It was straight forward without any issue. This ROM finally has an app drawer!!

My phone seems very stable and runs very quick. It is also able to do OTA updates without issues. I'll comment back if I find any issues.

bignazpwns

Oct 27, 2009
Oh it has issues lol. You just don't know what your looking for.

He put the disclaimer in for a reason.

Now after a few months I'll post an article about degradation lol

misterk267

Jul 29, 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
I'm having an issue - the program never asks to install qualcomm drivers like in the guide .docx. Just goes straight to extraction. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be working. Must've had the drivers already installed and for some reason the phone didnt show up properly the first time.

Last edited:

nyinyilinthu

Apr 17, 2019
Help me

How to use the tool bro?when I open the downloaded zip,it's always show the file is damaged.Please help.

slaphappy454

Feb 15, 2020
Having some issues. Super bricked phone. I can get into fastboot and edl.

Tool is not working. I get an error. Download programmer fail. Using another programmer im getting firehose communication handshake failed. I know these works i used it a few times but i did switch over to a new install of windows 10 but im using pro now. 9008 driver is installed showing up in device manager.

Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This tool can help you to unbrick the Red Magic 3S. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU ARE RED MAGIC 3!!!!!!!! IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR MOTHER BOARD!!!!!!!YOU MAY VOID THE WARRENTY WITH THIS TOOL

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Download Here:

Hey Jerry,
    @JerryYin

Tried NON EU version of the tool for my RM3S... but got the below error message..

Download port number=3
    Downloading firehose programmer...

[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mo
    de and try again.
    Software download FAIL.Press any key exit

Please advise..

ARu

You should check whether if your device is in EDLmode, try to reboot the phone and boot into the EDL mode may solve this issue.
    help

the zip file{downloaded tool} shows archive s corruptcan you send another link to the unbrick tool??? please
    JerryYin
    Hello friend, thanks for your help, I have a rm3s update to android 11 but then I tried to return to android 9 because I could not open an application of my work, but I kept a sign that says device corrupt, this tool works for me? I read that it does not work with android 11, thank you very much again greetings
    I try many times, but no luck, as you did i update my rm3s to 11 and return to 9 and brick my phone. May computer says download successful but my phone is automatically return to your device is corrupt message. @JerryYin please help us thank you!
    Any one has working link for the Tool, Spend whole day on the internet to get the working tool. Did not found it yet. My RM3s is struck at "Your device is corrupt". ADB also does not recognize the device.