[UPDATED] [18 Nov] [MOD] [PORT] [4.4+] ~ [13.x] SONY Xperia Music

Search This thread

Sir_gpm

May 27, 2011
Managua
POCO X4 Pro
In my experience if you install the apk it won't come with the audio plugging section, if you found a.flashable zip it had the plugging. Why is that?.

Anton72

Jan 6, 2015
MUZIX app doesn't work with Android 10 (Xiaomi Mi A2, 6Gb RAM and 128Gb internal)

Hi everyone! I've updated this wonderful app from this page, from that moment I've experienced sudden closures, especially when I listen to music and open the apps and suddenly the closing occurs. I'm worried about this situation, since I love the app, I've always loved the Sony Xperia music app and this app is the most accurate and approximate to the original. Please solve that bug, it's vital for fans of the MUZIX app, please. Greetings!

Reactions: Derthon

SM-03

Mar 18, 2015
Realme GT 2 Pro
New build is up :)

Sent from my Realme RMX1911 using XDA Labs

Helo, I've been following another thread https://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-d...pp-sony-album-6-1-0-14-ui-updated-22-t2378816 this one and coming from that thread.

I'd like to enquire whether this modded version of this xperia music app is fully compatible with android 10 or not? Asking this bcz if you are aware (or follow that thread the link I've posted here) the latest music versions ain't fully compatible with android 10 and crashing/stopping in every 19to20 sec after playing any music file in any mobile running on android 10.

I was just ggling and came to know about this thread in XDA, just installed on my Mi A1 running android 9, it worked. so now asking for android 10 issue.

RafaSeg30

Apr 11, 2020
Crashes on android 10

Latest version 9.4.7.A.0.0 crashes on Huawei P30 series with Android 10 after about 10 or 20 seconds of playing music or doing anything (with Android 9.1 it worked fine).

Last edited:

Derthon

Jun 30, 2020
Problemas con la reproducción

I have Android 10 in a Moto G7 Play.
Issue:
When playing a song/playlist using the navigation menu of the apk, It stops and crash in second 20th.
When I use File Explorer and select the song for play in Sony Music, the song plays complete without problem. But this method don't like me!!!
Solution without root??

Last edited:
Tengo Android 10 en un Moto G7 Play.
El problema: Al reproducir una canción, a los 20 segundos se crashea, se detiene y se cierra la apk. Se podrá arreglar eso??

amigo esta página es unicamente en ingles, nadie te respondera ni te haran caso y pueden banearte, las reglas lo especifican
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro, this page is only in English, no one will answer or pay attention to you and they can ban you, the rules specify it.

Top Liked Posts