[APP] MultiTap Wear Keyboard for Wear OS

Search This thread

Mbt925

Nov 3, 2018
MultiTap Wear Keyboard is a keyboard for Wear OS which supports traditional multi-tap writing and long-pressing.

Currently supported layouts:
  • English
  • Persian
  • Swedish
  • Hebrew
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Emojis

Screenshots (I cannot post URLs and images due to being a new user!):
https : // cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/11/4/2d48106c547edfdd58a41d15c88aa20c-full . png

I will be thrilled to hear your suggestions. Moreover, I can add new layouts to the app, as long as you can provide me with the details (characters Unicode, keys arrangement, etc).

Play Store link:

Last edited:
Reactions: just_bol

Mbt925

Nov 3, 2018
There are some good QWERTY keywords out there. What problem do you have with them?

dimiboy

Jan 28, 2010
How can I help you to add Hebrew language? and can you somehow add an option from the keyboard for voice dictation with it? so I can dictate on Hebrew?

dimiboy

Jan 28, 2010

Attachments

• 692521-a9b00be57666fb66f5efe472aa02db52.jpg
    692521-a9b00be57666fb66f5efe472aa02db52.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 170

dimiboy

Jan 28, 2010
Ok, I'll write each number with the letters on it:
2 - דהו
3 - אבג
4 - מםנן
5 - יכךל
6 - זחט
7 - רשת
8 - צץק
9 - סעפף

bonotheedge

Jul 26, 2008
Can't use the keyboard

Hi, from some reason when I'm trying to type with this keyboard it is not opening the keyboard. Any ideas why?
Thanks

dimiboy

Jan 28, 2010
Hi, thank you for adding Hebrew.
But for me as well it's not opening now the keyboard unless I switch to the Google one :(

Mbt925

Nov 3, 2018
Reactions: dimiboy

Mbt925

Nov 3, 2018
There is been a change in the new API that broke a small part of the keyboard. I fixed it in the new version.

Reactions: dimiboy

dimiboy

Jan 28, 2010
Well, I tested it now,
And it works mostly, I already forgot how actually T9 was fast, for a smartwatch it makes more sense than qwerty I think...
But there's 1 bug I guess, when something is typed already, the Globe icon supposed to turn into a delete icon and act like it, but what happens is that the delete works but it stays as a globe icon.
Another bug is (I think it happens now on English as well) the button to switch to numbers/symbols, it works but the actual view stays on the letters.
And on Hebrew, there are no big or small letters, so the button where it supposed to switch it, acts as inputting of something that I'm not sure what it is lol.

Another feature request (maybe it's not possible) add a microphone button for speach to text for the current language (I'm still hoping to be able to dictate on Hebrew to the watch)

But overall, it works great!! I can't even tell you how happy I am for this! thank you!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MultiTap Wear Keyboard is a keyboard for Wear OS which supports traditional multi-tap writing and long-pressing.

Currently supported layouts:
    • English
    • Persian
    • Swedish
    • Hebrew
    • Spanish
    • Italian
    • Emojis

Screenshots (I cannot post URLs and images due to being a new user!):
    https : // cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/11/4/2d48106c547edfdd58a41d15c88aa20c-full . png

I will be thrilled to hear your suggestions. Moreover, I can add new layouts to the app, as long as you can provide me with the details (characters Unicode, keys arrangement, etc).

Play Store link:
    Ok, I'll write each number with the letters on it:
    2 - דהו
    3 - אבג
    4 - מםנן
    5 - יכךל
    6 - זחט
    7 - רשת
    8 - צץק
    9 - סעפף

Hebrew is added to the new version. Please update the keyboard and check it, and kindly inform me if there are any problems.
    Sorry for that, please check the new version I just released.

Hi, thank you for adding Hebrew.
    But for me as well it's not opening now the keyboard unless I switch to the Google one :(

When I'm at a field that it is needed to type with a keyboard, I can use the Google keyboard, but when I switch to the multi tap keyboard, The multi tap keyboard does not open.
    There is been a change in the new API that broke a small part of the keyboard. I fixed it in the new version.
    Numeric key not pop -up when pressed. please add thai character set. Thank you

I used a pop-up whenever there are multiple characters per key. But in Numeric keyboard, there is just a char. per key, and the spacing between keys is wide enough. Do you think it is needed?

For the Thai keyboard, please provide me the same material @dimiboy provided in the earlier posts.