YouTube channel GW only about Samsung smartwatches

Search This thread
This topic will contain videos in Russian, by changing, installing applications via a PC, reviews of programs and dials and much more :) in all videos with English subtitles.

В этой теме будут размещены ролики на русском, по смене, установка приложений через ПК, обзоры программ и циферблатов и многое другое :) во всех роликах с английскими субтитрами.
XXXX

MOD EDIT:
YT link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mitas35 and galaxys

burshturs

Nov 13, 2007
MOD EDIT: Quote removed since post removed.

The video refers to site freedials.ru but the site isn't working. Does it work for anyone?

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
Not sure if it was just me that asked him for eng sub, but its there now! :) Better than nothing.

Не уверен, что это только я попросил у него английскую субтитру, но теперь она там! :) Лучше чем ничего.
I don’t know how it happened, but so far only. I will look for a way to speak English

Не знаю, как это произошло, но пока только. Я буду искать способ говорить на английском

Reactions: equlizer

mzayd786

Mar 10, 2018

do you have a tpk or wgt file?

MOD EDIT: YT links removed.

This method is not the only one of its kind, since you can also check through the service code, but in this case you will not check the status of the watch for hacking, which in turn will prevent samsung pay and other programs from working. The same method will help to reveal not only the originality of Samsung watches, but also the state of the firmware for hacking.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This topic will contain videos in Russian, by changing, installing applications via a PC, reviews of programs and dials and much more :) in all videos with English subtitles.

В этой теме будут размещены ролики на русском, по смене, установка приложений через ПК, обзоры программ и циферблатов и многое другое :) во всех роликах с английскими субтитрами.
    XXXX

MOD EDIT:
    YT link removed.
    The video refers to site freedials.ru but the site isn't working. Does it work for anyone?
    Unfortunately, it has not been working for 1 month. but I have several applications saved from this site. link can download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-DFPER4fc-6i6-8q_ysuSEvddavOZnfB/view?usp=drivesdk
    Не уверен, что это только я попросил у него английскую субтитру, но теперь она там! :) Лучше чем ничего.
    I don’t know how it happened, but so far only. I will look for a way to speak English

Не знаю, как это произошло, но пока только. Я буду искать способ говорить на английском