***DISCONTINUED*** [Alexis Rom 3.4_FVG4][23/08/2022][03/2022 Patches][G96xF/FD OneUI3.0 Apps Ported]

Search This thread

raheel naseer

Jan 9, 2016
No mods for dual sim+ sd card...in sac23 mod i enabled sim+sd card but still error

Yes, download the sepatate Romcontrol Mod for this Rom.

i install mods for dual sim +sd card and enabled it from sac23 setting but still give error sim slot tray problem..
fix this mod as soon as possible..
i shall be thankfull to you for this..i already told about it to alexis but alexus say me waiting

Reactions: Handeman707

manikant_009

Jan 29, 2012
Mumbai
Continously bootloop after flashing the rom while i can install other roms without any problem.

Last edited:

Serpentinefire76

Oct 9, 2008
Nassau
After deselecting pesky smart switch, this is turning out to be an awesome ROM. I second that kernel support for permissive mode

Update: One observation I have is that, when device is on immersive mode, swiping to open the side panel works intermittently and when it does open, it closes so quickly
that interacting with it is quite impossible.

Last edited:
ViperFX work with this rom?

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Ciao dall'Italia!
Thanks for this ROM! I haven't tested it yet, but seems a great replacement for the one I'm currently using (LightROM) which is basically abandoned and is still on Pie.
Will try it soon!

You and I are obviously on the same ROM.. :)

Just be careful that ViperFX (a must have for me) does not seem to work on many, if any, Android Q roms.

olivercervera

Dec 18, 2010
Milan
OnePlus 8T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
ViperFX work with this rom?

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

You and I are obviously on the same ROM.. :)

Just be careful that ViperFX (a must have for me) does not seem to work on many, if any, Android Q roms.

Thanks for the advice.
I would love to use ViperFX but has other issues like not working with LDAC (I have a pair of Sony WH-1000XM3). Thankfully Samsung has a system EQ that does the job and is applied only to the current audio output (speaker, jack headphones or bt headphones), so I can live without it for now.

Top Liked Posts