[WIP][ROM][LM-G710EM] LineageOS 18.1 for judyln

Search This thread

juanantofb

Jun 14, 2013
Hi, sorry for my English, only speak Spanish.

Is posible flash this over [ROM][10.0.0]LineageOS-17.1[Joan][Unofficial…?

Tanks.

juanantofb

Jun 14, 2013
Hi, ey dev, now is downloading a upgrade via system update, latter say the result.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Hi, update completet suscesfully.

Thank.

way2aware

Feb 20, 2015
Phoenix
LG V50 ThinQ
OnePlus 9 Pro
Finally have this phone with Lineage 17.1, root, and .... Persistent twrp- it's perfect. Thank you for your work, man. These things really are the best bang for the buck of any phones, period:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200330-062828_3DMark.png
    Screenshot_20200330-062828_3DMark.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 237

ShadoV90

Mar 5, 2017
Legnica
I actually wonder how to make twrp persistent, because i tried inject twrp after install los, and unfortunately i don't have it. Still need to boot twrp via fastboot from PC.
I didn't try other options, but i thought it will work. But nope.

way2aware

Feb 20, 2015
Phoenix
LG V50 ThinQ
OnePlus 9 Pro
I actually wonder how to make twrp persistent, because i tried inject twrp after install los, and unfortunately i don't have it. Still need to boot twrp via fastboot from PC.
I didn't try other options, but i thought it will work. But nope.

That's exactly how it needs to be done... Booting twrp first, and making sure you have the correct twrp_universal.img (from the first page of this) somewhere on your phone. Then mounting system, and whatever other partitions (don't know if that's crucial, but I did) and the installing the twrp. Remember to first click 'install image'. And finally on the last step, instead of hitting 'install' you click 'install recovery ramdisk'. Afterward it might put you in a recovery bootloop. Just go to the reboot menu and click 'fix recovery bootloop'.
Keep in mind that this will unroot magisk. Boot to system, and restart, selecting 'recovery'. It will take you to your brand new persistent twrp. And there, install the latest magisk zip, making sure you've downloaded it first of course. Reboot, and you have it all.

ShadoV90

Mar 5, 2017
Legnica
Dang it. I did it exactly how you described, but when i boot to system, and select recovery, then phone after reboot shows me blank black screen, and after ~1 minute it reboots again to system or lineage bootloader. I must figure out how to do it. I always knew that my phone is "special" :D

EDIT: OK. I did it. I had system with magisk. I rebooted phone to fastboot mode and booted twrp from cmd.
Next i needed to hit advanced and tap install recovery ramdisk. I saw that everything was flashed correctly, but after reboot i got black screen again with no recovery lol...
I needed to flash it twice. Next was twrp bootloop but i fixed it by hit advanced and tap fix recovery bootloop. Now it's working. I have no magisk but i will reinstall it. Thank you way2aware.

Last edited:

J0SH1X

Account currently disabled
Jan 3, 2014
Aachen
NEW RELEASE OF LINEAGEOS

ROM

BUGS:
HOTSPOT CANT SET WPA2 KEY
USB TETHERING
YOU TELL ME

NOTE:
FOR ANY USERS USING BUILDS OF 29TH OF MARCH OR 30TH OF MARCH THIS BUILD WILL BE AVAILABLE AS AN OTA UPDATE

Reactions: way2aware

Olvers974

Mar 28, 2014
Hello :) thanks for the work :)
The rom is great ;)
I've got a problem with my LTE , its doesnt works ... Its normal ? Thanks again ;)

juanantofb

Jun 14, 2013
Hi, DEV can you include Tinymix binary, a command line mixer, with this executable i can identify the line of speak pone, the problema is that now is in stereo, but only sound for one speak.

Thanks.

ShadoV90

Mar 5, 2017
Legnica
I have a question. I flashed Lineage over stock system, next injected TWRP and flashed gapps. Now after every reboot with lineageos 17.1 i am getting message like "there is internal problem with your device".
What can cause this "error"? Device behaves normally, fingerprints etc seems the same in system build prop and vendor. Is this fault of TWRP?

EmanuelCN

Mar 29, 2017
LG G7 ThinQ
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have a question. I flashed Lineage over stock system, next injected TWRP and flashed gapps. Now after every reboot with lineageos 17.1 i am getting message like "there is internal problem with your device".
What can cause this "error"? Device behaves normally, fingerprints etc seems the same in system build prop and vendor. Is this fault of TWRP?

No thats because in los kernel logging is disabled this results in faster kernel and thats why it gives that error just ignore it

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Hello :) thanks for the work :)
The rom is great ;)
I've got a problem with my LTE , its doesnt works ... Its normal ? Thanks again ;)

not rlly i do have 4g

juanantofb

Jun 14, 2013
Hi Dev, i has been flased manually 0402 release, the speaker phone volumen is not fixed.

Thanks.

Last edited:

bongster

Jun 7, 2012
Hi guys,
the Rom is working nicely.
I have a Verizon device with ulm firmware.
Here some tips from me which I learned the hard way.

To get fastboot on my crossflashed device I had to erase laf (download mode partition). First I thought it isn't working, but I simply didn't get, that I have to use the download mode button combination to get into fastboot and not the normal fastboot combination.

My second major problem was that fastboot didn't work very well. Some commands were working some not. And the reason was that I used USB 3. After I switched to a USB 2 port it worked like intended. Thx to the guys from telegram group who mentioned that!

Thx again for lineage!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    *** Disclamer

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Introduction
    This is the LineageOS 18.1 for LG G7 ThinQ

Installation instructions
    1. Install EU Q Stock Rom onto your phone , follow some tutorial you can find in this forum
    2. boot twrp_universal.img by using "fastboot boot twrp_universal.img
    3.Goto wipe -> format data -> type yes --> reboot bootloader --> redo step 2
    4.Copy over the LIneageos zip and flash it with install button
    5. reboot to bootloader once more and redo step 2 with the twrp_universal.img for Q
    6.flash the mods like gapps and magisk u want using twrp

Download

Changelog
    Code:
    Current changelog:31.12.2020
    [note] 1st Release of Lineage 18.1
    [new] Android 11 R
    [changed] New Proprietary bloby from stock Q
    [fixed] youtube playback

Older changelogs:

Code:
    Current changelog:27.07.20
    [note] 7th Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] Latest LineageOS sources,Fileencryption enabled by default
    [changed] The Fileencryption is now enabled by default and requires the new twrp
    [fixed] encryption not working
    Code:
    Current changelog:24.07.20
    [note] 6th Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] Latest LineageOS sources,device extra panel (not finished yet)
    [changed] Added a device extra panel for device specific features (not finished yet)
    [fixed] Rom not booting quaddac turning itself off after some time , reinsertion of headphones now persist your dac settings
    Code:
    Current changelog:12.04.20
    [note] 5th Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] Latest LineageOS sources, new hoster for faster download speeds
    [changed] Increase Audio Volume when playing music
    [fixed] Speaker max volume beeing rly low
    Code:
    Current changelog: 29.3.20
    [note] 4th Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] Include High Brightness mode tile
    [changed] actually include HBM tile
    [fixed] nothing fixed this time
    Code:
    Current changelog: 29.3.20
    [note] 3rd Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] no new features this time
    [changed] made the build ready to recive unoffcial otas after this build
    [fixed] nothing fixed this time
    Code:
    Current changelog: 27.3.20
    [note] 2nd Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] no new features this time
    [changed] improoved kernel deepsleep power consumption and some other power releated stuff
    [fixed] Quaddac Panel avc volume and Headset type works now again
    Code:
    Current changelog: 21.3.20
    [note] 1st Release of Lineage 17.1
    [new] Android 10 based , new kernel based on android 10 lge kernel
    [changed] added support for sunlight mode like on stock
    [fixed] various stuff
    Code:
    Current changelog: 30.7.2019
    [note] 11th release, no persistant twrp available
    [new] No new features this time
    [changed] Synced in line with latest LineageOS sources
    [fixed] Autobrightness curve
    Code:
    Current changelog: 18.06.2019
    [note] 10th release, persistant twrp available
    [new] ThinQ button is now remapable , check settings --> system --> buttons --> search button, see post [URL="https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79753643&postcount=129"]#129[/URL] for notes on this
    [changed] Synced in line with latest LineageOS sources
    [fixed] ThinQ button
    Code:
    Current changelog: 16.06.2019
    [note] 9th release, persistant twrp available
    [new] No new features
    [changed] QuadDacPanel
    [fixed] QuadDacPanel is now fully operational , everything works
    Code:
    Current changelog: 14.06.2019
    [note] 8th release, no persistant twrp available
    [new] No new features
    [changed] Include hidl.base dummy library
    [fixed] FMRadio works now
    Code:
    Current changelog: 13.06.2019
    [note] 7th release, no persistant twrp available (read last post)
    [new] Gestures while screen is off, june securety patch, based on 20b OPEN_EU G710EM Vendor
    [changed] Moved from 20c LGU_KR G710N vendor to 20b OPEN_EU G710EM Vendor
    [fixed] no fixes included this time
    Code:
    Current changelog: 12.06.2019
    [note] 6th release
    [new] Always on Display , Autobrightness, 4K UHD recording
    [changed] AOD is now darker by default , minimum brightness is now darker then before , included the kinda working dac panel again
    [fixed] Always on Display , Autobrightness , QuadDac (kinda?), 4K UHD recording
    Code:
    Current changelog: 02.06.2019
    [note] 5th release
    [new] No new Features
    [changed] reworked touch driver in kernel for dt2w to work , redid nfc services and binarys from aosp source code and got rid of lg ones, screen is now working properly and not turning black
    [fixed]Screen turning off for like 0,5 secs, NFC (Does it actually work my pixel 3xl gives replace tag , idk if its pixel side or g7 side,double tap 2 wake while the screen is off
    Code:
    Current changelog: 31.05.2019
    [note] 4th release
    [new] May Securety Patch
    [changed] Fixed up Offnode charging
    [fixed]Charging while the device is turned off
    Code:
    Current changelog: 08.05.2019
    [note] 3nd release
    [new] QuadDac Controll Panel (settings -> audio -> scroll down -> advanced -> dac panel)
    [changed] Fixed up DacPanel
    [fixed]QuadDac can now be used
    Code:
    Current changelog: 07.05.2019
    [note] 2nd release
    [new] no new features
    [changed] Lights hal reworked
    [fixed] brightness level at 100% beeing to dark and autobrightness
    Code:
    Current changelog: 06.05.2019
    [note] inital release
    [new] inital release
    [changed] inital release
    [fixed] inital release

FAQ
    To get twrp to stick you need to copy twrp_universal.img over to your phone boot twrp like in step 2 and goto install --> install image (will be in down right corner) --> select twrp_universal.img --> select install recovery ramdisk --> swipe

For Gapps i recommend NikGapps

Thanks To/Credits
    Code:
    @SGCMarkus

Sources
    Code:
    [URL="https://github.com/J0SH1X/android_kernel_lge_sdm845"]Kernel[/URL]
    [URL="https://github.com/J0SH1X/android_device_lge_sdm845-common"]Common[/URL]
    [URL="https://github.com/J0SH1X/android_device_lge_judyln"]Device[/URL]
    NEW RELEASE

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117898349

NEW
    Thinq Button works now , its remappable in settings --> system --> buttons --> search button

NOTE
    Longpress doesnt work yet
    Doublepress doesnt work yet
    The options the remap offers arent pretty usefull in my opinion

BOOT

No new boot needed

TWRP

boot_twrp-june.img will work on this build as i stated it will work on any june build
    Good news im back for you who didnt knew yet ,

NEW RELEASE OF LOS 17.1

BUGS:
    Hotspot cant set WPA2 key
    Bt calling
    you tell me

check out OP post for installing twrp onto your device
    So , i am sry my G7 got bricked today and i cant affort to pay to fix it , so i will move on to another phone i have here , means till i maybe fix my phone there wont be any update to lineageos or so , if you want to build it yourself checkout my github for sources github.com/j0sh1x
    New Release uploaded with fixed brightness level , also uploaded the correct boot_twrp.img , my bad i choose the wrong file when uploading