[Fastboot ROM] Stock Android 10 v11.0.11.0 April

Search This thread

TechGenius

Oct 5, 2014
Ankara
Stock Android 10 Fastboot Rom Project

How i made is using payload dumper to unpack payload.bin file inside recovery rom and editing flashing scripts to be usable for this unpacked files.

Requirements
ADB must be installed on PC (Click to ADB to download if you dont have it)
Unlocked Bootloader( fastboot flashing unlock + fastboot flashing unlock_critical )

Steps to install
> Unzip zip file into desktop and open the folder.
> Then run flash_all.bat file and it will install the new update and reboot to system automatically.
(Your files will not be erased if you already unlocked bootloader.)

Latest - v11.0.11.0 - Global - April Security Patch
Recommended Server : Quebec, Canada
DO NOT MIRROR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS BEFORE ASKING ME !
AndroidFileHost - v11.0.11.0 April Security Patch
AndroidFileHost - All Versions

If you want to lock your bootloader after installing it , you can use flash_all_lock.bat OR i prefer to lock it manually by doing this;

Run flash_all.bat and make sure phone boots after installing then open fastboot mode and type
fastboot flashing lock_critical
Then phone will restart automatically into recovery and wipe data.
After screen goes black hold power + volume down button (to open fastboot again) then type
fastboot flashing lock
And after booting you can disable OEM unlock from developer options if you want to.

XDA:DevDB Information
[Fastboot ROM] Android 10 Update , ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
TechGenius
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 11.0.11.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-04-07

Created 2020-03-19
Last Updated 2020-04-07

[Fastboot ROM] Stock Android 10, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
TechGenius

Version Information

Created 2020-04-07
Last Updated 2020-04-07

Last edited:

posy

Sep 18, 2007
i does not go further than sending modem_b.
what can i do?
did you solved?

Just installed using a notebook with windows 10 64Bit (i had issue with 32bit laptop)
Everything is fine but still receive the notification of android 10 update to install

Last edited:

Therion8594

Jul 8, 2018
hi , at first thanks for your work!
2nd question: anibody have issues installing twrp? i' m stuck on fastboot everytime i try to install it.

Reactions: Masleyko

Masleyko

i try to install the patched boot image in the previous page for having root with magisk, give it a try :good:

Have you tried it ? I flashed 11.0.11.0 fastboot A10 on girls Mi A3 .. and rooted it without TWRP using magisk 20.4 and im facing reboot to fastboot issue instead to recovery after trying any possible custom recovery there is for this phone..

Therion8594

Jul 8, 2018
Have you tried it ? I flashed 11.0.11.0 fastboot A10 on girls Mi A3 .. and rooted it without TWRP using magisk 20.4 and im facing reboot to fastboot issue instead to recovery after trying any possible custom recovery there is for this phone..
Yes i don't know why but every recovery i've tried It go go fastboot..flash the boot image in the previous Page and everything work .

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Yes i don't know why but every recovery i've tried It go go fastboot..flash the boot image in the previous Page and everything work .
Because the twrp .IMG file was built only for pie. For Android 10 you will have to use this https://mega.nz/file/1HRAWYKQ#V9OmPxSy3r06qmW8uGszSEBp4qOBJMbmvsaCow2mTJw

Once it is flashed you can use the standard twrp or orangefox or shrp recovery.zip if you want to keep a custom recovery installed

Credits again to @Sapper Morton for creating this Android 10 flashable image

Reactions: Therion8594

Therion8594

Jul 8, 2018
Because the twrp .IMG file was built only for pie. For Android 10 you will have to use this https://mega.nz/file/1HRAWYKQ#V9OmPxSy3r06qmW8uGszSEBp4qOBJMbmvsaCow2mTJw

Once it is flashed you can use the standard twrp or orangefox or shrp recovery.zip if you want to keep a custom recovery installed

Yes, i've already flashed but i come back to MIUI for the battery, thanks anyway :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Android 10 Fastboot Rom Project

How i made is using payload dumper to unpack payload.bin file inside recovery rom and editing flashing scripts to be usable for this unpacked files.

Requirements
    ADB must be installed on PC (Click to ADB to download if you dont have it)
    Unlocked Bootloader( fastboot flashing unlock + fastboot flashing unlock_critical )

Steps to install
    > Unzip zip file into desktop and open the folder.
    > Then run flash_all.bat file and it will install the new update and reboot to system automatically.
    (Your files will not be erased if you already unlocked bootloader.)

Latest - v11.0.11.0 - Global - April Security Patch
    Recommended Server : Quebec, Canada
    DO NOT MIRROR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS BEFORE ASKING ME !
    AndroidFileHost - v11.0.11.0 April Security Patch
    AndroidFileHost - All Versions

If you want to lock your bootloader after installing it , you can use flash_all_lock.bat OR i prefer to lock it manually by doing this;

Run flash_all.bat and make sure phone boots after installing then open fastboot mode and type
    fastboot flashing lock_critical
    Then phone will restart automatically into recovery and wipe data.
    After screen goes black hold power + volume down button (to open fastboot again) then type
    fastboot flashing lock
    And after booting you can disable OEM unlock from developer options if you want to.

[Fastboot ROM] Android 10 Update , ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
    TechGenius

Version Information

Created 2020-03-19
    Last Updated 2020-04-07

[Fastboot ROM] Stock Android 10, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
    TechGenius

Version Information

Created 2020-04-07
    Last Updated 2020-04-07
    Is this possible on build with Magisk without twrp

any one that downloaded this rom please upload boot.img

Have a look at THIS POST, you'll find the original boot and the pre-rooted one ;)

HERE is the how-to guide and a list of original boots.
    any one that downloaded this rom please upload boot.img
    https://xdaforums.com/sho...&postcount=340

PS
    @TechGenius thanks for making Fastboot ROM for April build. You are truly a genius.
    hi , at first thanks for your work!
    2nd question: anibody have issues installing twrp? i' m stuck on fastboot everytime i try to install it.