Banking apps on HMS

Search This thread

blue_panther9_9

Aug 15, 2010
Just to update, I got my Banking N26 App working properly with HMS+GMS+ Icebox. I'm happy now that push notification is finally working :D I just realised that I don't need Google Play Store because I rarely installed games or don't even use Google Pay. I think the next time I reset my phone I would just go with HMS+ MicroG. less hassle

ChrisHtube

May 27, 2020
Bank apps
Hi Lads, I'm in Ireland. My bank app AIB work as normal on the phone. Problem is that I can not pass 2 step verification for internet banking on the laptop. I have instaled Google services and everything works fine.
Any suggestion for this banking verification.

Hi, Thanks for jumping in. Its strange that your banking app works on the phone but fails on the laptop. I aim assuming your using a Huawei laptop? What point do you get to when going in via the browser? Do you have an option to turn two step verification off?

espiritocz

Jan 17, 2019
revolut NOT working on microg for me

Revolut works as well

just dont get why natwest does not work

hi,
for me, revolut v7 does not work (latest microg from fdroid, everything on, android 5.2). it just shows logo and closes in few seconds.
can you confirm that you have latest revolut working on your microgized phone?
(any advices for me superwelcome! i don't want to install gapps only to access the bank J)

snedo

Apr 18, 2010
Just to update, I got my Banking N26 App working properly with HMS+GMS+ Icebox. I'm happy now that push notification is finally working :D I just realised that I don't need Google Play Store because I rarely installed games or don't even use Google Pay. I think the next time I reset my phone I would just go with HMS+ MicroG. less hassle

can you help me with this? what did you do to make it work? i'm new to huawei and n26 is driving me crazy... i have HMS and GMS

blue_panther9_9

Aug 15, 2010
can you help me with this? what did you do to make it work? i'm new to huawei and n26 is driving me crazy... i have HMS and GMS

After you got your Google play store working on your phone, use Icebox to freeze your GSF.

After that use push notifications test app to see if your notifications are working.

For the future, you install apps using aurora app store that you can get from F-droid. Do not freeze your HMS

timalemanha

Nov 3, 2020
same push notification confirmation issue on OPPO phone

Blue_panther, I have got the exact same problem accept using an OPPO phone. My N26 app gives me the payment notification as pending so I need to click on, as I do, nothing happens. OPPO does not have the core you are mentioning. Do you or anyone here has some ideas?

Thanks, Tim

blue_panther9_9

Aug 15, 2010
Blue_panther, I have got the exact same problem accept using an OPPO phone. My N26 app gives me the payment notification as pending so I need to click on, as I do, nothing happens. OPPO does not have the core you are mentioning. Do you or anyone here has some ideas?

Thanks, Tim

This is for Huawei Phones that don't have Google Play Store installed. Your case maybe something else.
Most likely, your N26 is pushing the notification to your old mobile phone. In that case you need to go back to your old phone and remove the N26(from inside the app)

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
I'm trying to understand if N26 App can run on Custom ROMs (N26 says not) by using a clean signature spoofing ROM with just microG, F-Droid and Aurora?
I suppose HMS are not required for N26, just are the standard Huawei platform services App after Stock ROM reset?

EDIT: I found this info that N26 app: v3.55 and MicroG Core: v0.2.16.204713 worked 3 months ago while previous versions did not work together. Current Versions are N26 3.60.2021115000 und mircoG Services Core 0.2.17.204714

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Revolut works as well

just dont get why natwest does not work
    For banking apps there are three possibilities. (as for my opinion)
    1- The app is on AppGallery, go ahead and download it and start using it.
    2- The app is not on AppGallery, and is working fine if cloned from another device, also go ahead and use it.
    3- The app is not on AppGallery, and won't run if cloned. Please do not side-load it from external sources for security reasons obviously. Live with the browser until the app is available on AppGallery or get yourself GMS installed and then get the app from the Playstore.

I went for the 3rd option and installed GMS as my local bank "SABB" app is not yet available on AppGallery and not working when cloned.
    I had to do the icebox to get natwest working