redeem$150 promotions

Search This thread

cenwesi

Apr 6, 2007
Some where in USA
Anybody had any trouble with redeem promotion after you received phone. I didn't choose at checkout because I wasn't sure what I wanted. Now when I go to redeem page it checks my phones imei number and says its not eligible.
Nope. I just redeemed mine about 1hr ago. Used it to get the bud live. It's already processed and I should receive it by the 27th.

Sent from my LG-H872 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: finch0812

Snowleopard1900

May 28, 2012
I am curious about the $200 promo, Tmob said they were not aware of it, but I have 15 different emails from the Samsung.com pre order sign up that talk about a $200 promotion..... maybe it was only if you actually placed the order through Samsung.com which is shady..... but oh well.

metalb00

Sep 16, 2010
im having trouble, im having out of normal issues. it may of got lost in the ether. used it at check out. fedex delivered my goodie somewhere else, got the item refunded, hoping the credit is refunded as well. tryin to explain it and get and answer if ill get ther credit back from customer support is impossible, they dont seem to understand the question

billku

Jun 9, 2011
Anybody had any trouble with redeem promotion after you received phone. I didn't choose at checkout because I wasn't sure what I wanted. Now when I go to redeem page it checks my phones imei number and says its not eligible.

I'm having the exact same problem. They have escalated my issue to a higher tier of Samsung support. Pretty crazy that it's this difficult to get them to give you the credit they promised.

outlawbiker

May 30, 2009
how fast do you get the $150 credit? i seen some say you just use the store app and buy products and it takes from the $150 credit. Mine doesn't look like like i got any credit yet if thats the case. Samsung sent me an email saying i was approved for the promotion, but i haven't seen the credit yet or notice that i got one.

jhego

Nov 18, 2006
Los Angeles
Im not sure how to use my 150 credit, i already have the Buds Plus, is it worth getting the Buds Live as well? I'm thinking of using the Plus for working out and the Live for traveling or commuting.

Top Liked Posts